Well well well, has Sup Forums been cornered into an abyss? How will you kike lovers defend this one?

Well well well, has Sup Forums been cornered into an abyss? How will you kike lovers defend this one?

because everyone else was evil, duh

Jews are literally God chosen people, they are good by definition, all other peoples are farther away from God, which made them significantly more wicked

Antisemitism, scapegoating, taking their hard earned jew gold.

>hating jews corners pol into an abyss

who the fuck are you?

looks like some (((people))) are unhappy that their race can only survive by leeching off others

>blaming all your problems on the jews

sure, its not that you cannot handle money properly its the jews!

JIDF ALERT

Preach

VIEW IMAGE FAGGOT

>double posting

go away LIDF

>tfw the OT says how Israel is all wrong
>tfw Jesus said they are literally satan children
>but now they are God's chosen

>OT
nice autism fgt

>but now they are God's chosen
Jews have always been God chosen people

God literally interceded for them in Egypt and helped them many times

You such a fucking jew. Cut the shit

It's funny because I'm a jewish WN and anti-semites always make me laugh. Here's a question for you, if you were a jew and could control the world........why wouldn't you.

If Canadians are good posters, why were they called shitposters in every thread they participated in history?

We need the shekels goyim

Is argentina trying to kick Canada off shitposting throne

>Canada
>shitposting throne

they are really bad unfunny butthurt shitposters, they never held the throne

True, still they keep going wave after wave shitpost after shitpost, until the world gives ho. Only burgers can hold a candle to them in numbers of turbo autist shitlords. I still love argentina anyway i cant lie

>jews are literally the synagogue of Satan
>their Abrahamic covenant was succeeded by the second covenant making the church the chosen people
Jidf pls go

>t. Black jew

If jews are bad for your country, why are all the countries with a high jew population wealthy.

Jews are in the USA from the 1600, clearly they provided a lot of wealth to your country.

Take a look at the non-jewish countries, they aren't better at all.

Jealousy?

>jews are literally the synagogue of Satan
oh right, christians, being tolerant people, wrote in their book that they are good and Jews are evil

literally what every emerging cult ever has always done

and you try to use it as an argument

Actual white people have loftier goals for the betterment of humanity and further exploring our possibilities as a species and the boundaries of every new frontier, Jewberg.

>jews are literally God's chosen people
Oh right, jews, being tolerant people, wrote in their book that they are good and goyim are evil

Literally what every emerging cult ever has always done

And you try to use it as an argument

go ask God if you don't believe me

God do not like them too
checksum

I did, he said "fuck kikes, the holocaust never happened but it should've"

You tell me if jews are the chosen people

Im talking about the one true God, not that heathen frog

confirmed. i had the exact same conversation with god. he also said ¨kill every nigger¨

You know, now that you remind me I do remember him mentioning that

They are in the wealthiest nations because they are leeches. Do animals hunt where there is no food?

Jews lost their chosen role when they betrayed the convenant a second time and killed Christ but since Christ voluntarily gave up his life to pay for the sins of mankind there was no retribution except the chosen role shifting to the Christians.

Islam is the religion of Satan created to confuse and lead away people from the real convenat with God.
There is only one religion that advocates murder, lieing, stealing, rape and slavery and it's the Devil's religion: Islam

They were kicked out of every nation they inhabited because they had been kicked out of every nation they inhabited. It's a vicious circle. "Look, they were kicked out, it's clearly their fault, let's kick them out!'

I think Africans actually do

Riiiiight. And I suppose identical rumors about them kidnapping and sacrificing goy children popping up after they moved to a new area thousands of miles away was a complete coincidence too

That's because the animals can outsmart the Africans