Why won't you go back?

why are you on Sup Forums go outside and kick some pakis fucking face in

I concur. Pakis are awful.

how much turkish do you know my man ?

I hope UKIP militias will execute you on the day of the insecticide

die, arab scum

>secular

???
I'm going to move to Germany (soon to officially be a Turkish state, so technically I am going back) and possibly join up with their naughty shannanigans to get rich quick while screwing over whitey.

I got suspended once when I was little for calling a fat paki a malteaser... I also used to beat the shit out of him if that counts. But generally it's normally the anglo that tries to pick fights with the immigrant.

karşamık cümleleri yapamam ama biraz biliyom abi, konuşabilirim.

I'm yellow as seen as the heritage pic

Why do you seem intent on helping the arabs fuck up the country

the only arab I know is doing better than me, his mum managed to pump out two retarded children so they claim something like 2K a week, and their house is dirty as fuck while their parents just sit around smoking all day while calling themselves "muslims" while living the "high life"

it's a competition my dude, I ain't helping them

Fuck off roach don't try to claim our beautiful flag, you're a fucking t*rk who happens to be living here. Take that shit off of your heritage.

>beautiful flag
no I put the UK flag there so people know that I'm a silent soldier, cucking the country out of the anglo's hands

you seem proud of your heritage....

what the fuck are you doing in england then?

youtube.com/watch?v=-5Z57ZOU2kQ

>this here is London

wew the cucking is EXTREME!!!!

>I'm going to move to Germany (soon to officially be a Turkish state, so technically I am going back) and possibly join up with their naughty shannanigans to get rich quick while screwing over whitey.

Do you eat traditional Turkish foods?
Are you into blue men?

GTFO turkroach.
Just GTFO of my country.

>the anglo said it so I have to
I hope you realise I've been cucking you since I was born, what makes you think you're in charge?

>Do you eat traditional Turkish foods?
I almost don't even touch """British cuisine"""

>yfw it's people like this guy that are causing the right wing backlash

egg or the chicken?
which comes first?

>implying my parents raised me to be like this
lmao! my dad is an utter cucked liberal and my mum just doesn't care, so then how does a little kid get this mentality?

it's either in the blood or surroundings (british and poles) hmmmmmmmmmmm

The only good Roach is a dead Roach. Alexander the Great was right.

Who do you vote for?

If its anyone other than UKIP or the BNP then you need to FUCK OFF BACK TO TURKSHITISTAN YOU DUMB NIGGER

not very great, he's dead mate

no-one, all British political parties are autistic
the right-wing ones are all inbred and like "muh catholicism!11!!" and the left-wing ones are cucked nu-males

The nick griffin endorsed death squads are already on their way to your shitty 1 bedroom flat of squalor in luton

Only good roach is dead roach.

Why haven't you committed suicide or fucked off back to turkey yet?

The Greeks should have committed genocide on your kind when they had the chance.

>Why haven't you committed suicide or fucked off back to turkey yet?
it's too fun knocking white women up and letting them raise a kid on their own without knowing how, making whitey dumber and dumber every generation

and then beating up the boyfriend that has to raise that kid lmao!

which was never, because we always raped them :/

they'd probably ask politely if they're allowed to execute me, to which I'd tell them "no" and as every britcuck would do (all british people), they would leave

Fuck off then you stupid brown nigger. Dont think no one notices your ugly skin colour cenk

>never
>what is the 480s bc

Does this turn you on roachbro?

look the brit is getting angry!!!

>fuck off then
after being surrounded by brits from birth this is the easiest way to tell when they're literally so mad that they have no other solution to their anger

"FUCK OFF THEN YOU SLAG!!!!11!!"

it's ok babby, go suck some olive-skinned knob, it'll make you feel better knowing that some big turk is keeping you safe in exchange for cummies

>trying to prove a point to me
>has to go back to the start of civilization
haahahahahahahahahaha

nah they're gay, surprised putin doesn't knock down your door for that pic

should turkey be secular or islamic? asian or european?

Turkey should be secular and it should be Turkish
We are Turks, not Europeans and only somewhat Asian

Secular Turkey was unarguably the best time for the republic - full of freedomz

>start of civilization
>2500 years ago
Fucking stupid roach.

It means fuck off back to your shitty country full of "dude no homo" ugly brown people with soulless eyes. We dont want you here, and odds are youre trolling, but even then u should go back to turkey lol

do you wanna give Constantinople back to the greeks? and we can knock down the minarets in the Hagia Sophia

>full of "dude no homo" ugly brown people with soulless eyes
haha sounds like England aka New Pakistan
:D
what are you smoking little britcuck

you realise Turks are whiter than Brits nowadays lmao and we're olive skinned hahaha :D

no I'm not a cuck

>turks
>White at all

even the lowest of kurds looks better than the "whitest" of turkshits

What do you think of Islam and would the Middle East be in better shape if the Ottoman Empire still controlled it?

independent kurdistan?

What do you think of Islam and would the Middle East be in better shape if the Ottoman Empire still controlled it?

why should they get their "kurdistan"?
it was never a nation, and there are extremely high populations of turks living in those "kurdish areas"

they're just camel-fuckers and terrorists wanting our land

Ottoman Empire stronk
and Islam sucks dick but obviously if the ME was controlled by Turks it'd be better

>I'm talking out of my ass - the post

yeah but they're a different ethno-group and just because a country never existed doesn't mean it can't. there should be a free kurdistan across turkey, iraq, syria and iran

>THIS WORTHLESS LIL TURK ROACH IS GETTING SUPER HOT SUCC OF DICK
>and basipally, you're a meme
>Click Here To Die

What's the difference between Turkish Islam and Arab Islam?

there shouldn't be though
they are inbred, their cultural consists of honour killings and demeaning women no matter what western propaganda will tell you

and they're generally disrespectful
that land isn't theirs and unless they force it out of us they shouldn't get it

turkish islam is a meme like american christianity, they're like "yeah I'm a muslim heck yeah", but really they still drink and do all the shit and the women don't even wear hijabs

Yea I'll have a Doner Kebab and a pepsi thanks

Isn't like Turkey 20% Alevi Shia and the rest Sunni. So like do both those sects fall under Turkish Islam.

>and Islam sucks
deal:

The west conquers Mesopotamia, North Africa and The Arabian Peninsula and gives it to the Turks and in return you give east thracia and constantinople back to the greeks.

well the alevi shia's are just kurdshits, so not even turkish

the rest are sunni according to statistics because in turkey, when you're born, you're automatically put as a muslim by the state

so yes it does fall under both I guess

how about we just take it all?

Fuck off posting this thread again cunt

gallipoli never forget XD
losers

OP what are your grandmothers' armenian birth names? Are you proud of being part Armenian?

that is the worst insult you can say to me

my roots mostly go back to Bulgaria, not Armenia

>leaf btfo'd

come get culturally enriched my children

Will you side with whites in the up coming race war?

I'll side with Turks