Not sure how to deal with the situation maybe Sup Forums can help me out

not sure how to deal with the situation maybe Sup Forums can help me out
>be at work
>new black guy starts working there (all white factory)
>crack rasist jokes with coworkers
>jokingly ask coworker to ask black guy what a jigabo is
>week passes
>friday coworker actually asked black guy what jigabo is
>laughs were had
>bit later
>black guy freaks out threatens to kick coworkers ass
> afraid of black savagery cowork thows me under the bus saying "he told me to ask you"
> hear rumors of black guy talking to supervisor about getting cameras turned of so he can chimp out on me
>stares me down all day
> laugh at nig being a nig
> out of work walking to car
> prepared to have to fight and get fired for fighting
> no fighting but dirty looks and lots of talking about the black guy wanting to fight
> nig actually followed me home
>lock doors and forget

so Sup Forums its all true and im not to sure how to handle this crap really dont want to loae job.

Just be like dude this guy called you a jigaboo and then said "he did it" and you actually bought that?

You're fucking stupid.

Serves you right. Act like Sup Forums, pay the toll.

let him follow you home, keep door unlocked. sit inside in front of door with a shotgun. As soon as he enters you turn his face to lead.

congratulation on actually having a job

Apologise. He's working, isn't he?

stupid move was going home. now whats going to happen is you'll get a B&E, or maybe a few bricks through the window when he knows youre at work.

shoulda kept driving, let him follow you, call the cops and tell them some guy has been tailing you and you thought you saw a gun in his car

desu you kinda deserve this for how stupidly you played it

Call the Police and tell them that you've been followed home by someone that you first noticed on the highway.

Then police comes over and makes report. You fake surprise that it was the Jigabo. Next day at work you ask for meeting with the boss, tell the whole story of you being followed, end up being Jamal, police had to come over, show report (if they leave one), tell boss that you were surprised how insane the coworker is and how violent and aggressive he is. Hopefully your boss fires him.

>nig
>employed

Terrible sci-fi you wrote there.

You're fucking retarded.

Literally flawless

I've had many nigger problems working in a grocery store parking lot so now I carry a 5 inch sheeth knife and I pratice fast drawing it.

>Call a working black man a jigaboo

Fucking stormweenie isn't so manly now I guess

Can't wait for the fuckin racewar, i'm going to fight next to my highly-pigmented friends and slay whiteys left and right, the war will be over in a day LOL fuckin pussies

never called him one just told another guy to ask him if he knew what a jigabo is.....why is that so hard for people to understand. and yes the whole thing is stupid as fuck

My advice OP: join the KKK now.

Just pick up your phone now, get the number of your nearest Grand Dragon. Call him and calmly explain your situation.. these guys can help you. maybe some bumper sticker or something "warning sign" like that says: you fuck with me you fuck with da Klan or something

Niggers do not fuck with KKK, it´s your best bet and you can participate in some community stuff from time to time

You're still a fucking retard you stupid burger shithead.
The nigger was just working but you just had to activate his inner nigger because you like to act like an edgy fedora faggot and now you pay the price.

> tanned germans

American self defense is best self defense

Don't mess with people if you are scared of physical confrontation with them.

find out if they have a criminal record, following you home is fucked up

Why don't you own a gun? If you do why did you not pull it out. You don't have to point it at the nigger. Just holding it is enough to scare them. Nothing a nigger fears more than a white man with a gun.

more afraid of losing the job than i am of physical confrontation

>act like a dick to somebody
>they get mad
really gets the noggin joggin

You should buy the dude a bucket of KFC and a watermelon. I'm sure that'll smooth everything over.

>actually followed me home
That's when you call the cops, user.

Call the police if you recorded him following you, if you called the police they could confront the man directly during the act.

3rd grade stuff.

bait from tumbler.

I hope you're not as wimpy as OP irl Sup Forums

working at a factory, is this the 50s?

maybe you could apologize to the dindu, and tell him he can be your wingman any day.

someone has to it

Then just do your job, user. This is not difficult.

forgot to mention the black guy is flamboyant gangsta gay i dont fucking know how else to explain it

i like a good racist joke as much as the next fella but you have to be thick as dogshit to make one at work in front of somebody who you know isnt going to be happy with that. also what kind of shit joke is that anyway? "hey what's a jigaboo?" it's literally the shittest joke ive heard in my life.

youre just dumb op and i hope he beats the shit out of you.

Sounds like you have some low IQ co-workers.

You have to cut a cancer out quickly before it spreads. Just fight him away from work and shake hands.

Can't do the time, don't do the crime.

if the dude is decent carries his load of the work,do the right thing man,

some of them are derps,a lot are neat people
jerks always using niggernigger
niggerthisniggerthat
try looking for some who hate the damn word they are out there

OP watch your back. Impulsive people, especially a guy who talks shit and follows you home, don't make smart choices. Like the guy can literally try shooting you tomorrow at work.

I can picture OP and his autistic buttbuddy giggling like a pair of schoolgirls over the word jigaboo. I hope this colored boy beats both of you up

If the black guy is working why treat him like a nigger?

well that wasn't very nice of you.
Shame this is a contrived de-motivation thread we see every now and then.
If only it were sincere.
If only it were all sincere.

A nigger working is only different from a non-working nigger in name only. A nigger is a nigger no matter what, you merkel cucked muslim cum depository.

taunt him infront of everybody till he throws the first punsh.

this way everybody sees that he startet it and he can get his steam off. if he continues say to him that you know exactly what he is planning and that you have a weapon to shoot him a new asshole if he follows you home again. tell him that you would rather keep your job but that you aren`t afraid to fuck him up

Dumb assed after the fact advice.

He's just posturing. If he didn't try anything that day he's not going to do anything.