Who Is a decorated war veteran and who is a fat orange draft dodger?

Who Is a decorated war veteran and who is a fat orange draft dodger?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.boston.com/globe/nation/packages/kerry/061503.shtml
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Ah, here I am just sipping on a morning whiskey. I guess CTR can't unspend that money so they gotta keep them here.

>Leftists spend decades shitting on the unjust vietnam war, draft dodging and hating the military etc
>now it's good because trump avoided the draft

Daily reminder that John Kerry is a Jew.

>Being stupid enough to fight in the stupidest of america's countless stupid wars or interventions
>a good thing

Here's your (You)

wrong

The only acceptable way to be a veteran is to die for your country NOT for your kike masters.

Trump was smart not to put his life in danger for (((them)))

I'm feeling so nice today, I'll even share a sip of my liberal tears cup with you.

those aren't liberal tears...

Trump was under audit, he would have loved to go, but he was under audit and every good lawyer will tell you the same thing: when you are audit you finish the audit before you do anything.

>against vietnam while it was still going on
>praising draft dodgers
>ridiculing a man for draft dodging vietnam just because he be rayciss
Can't you just make up your goddamn minds already?

>trump didn't want to join a needless war
>he was injured anyway
>WHY DIDNT HE KILL INNOCENT PEOPLE
wtf i hate blumpf now!

>he was injured anyway

He was a spineless coward

@107204982 (Jew :^))
See

I really hate this board most of the time. Like 90% of all threads are bait.

But I especially hate this board during European time. I randomly woke up and can't get back to bed. It's approaching 6am here so it has to be like noon or some shit in Europe. Look at the catalog. It's absolute shit. I wish the jannies would do their jobs and escalate some threads up to the mods, who would then do their jobs and 404 some spam threads but it never happens.Hiroshimoot really is making this board Sup Forums 2.0.

archive.boston.com/globe/nation/packages/kerry/061503.shtml

>For the past 15 years or so, Kerry says, he knew his paternal grandmother was probably Jewish, and he also knew the Kerrys came from the former Austrian empire. But he said he did not know, until informed by the Globe earlier this year, that his grandfather was a Czech Jew named Fritz Kohn who changed his name to Frederick Kerry to escape a violent strain of anti-Semitism. According to a story passed down to at least one family member, Kohn and his siblings randomly dropped a pencil on a map of Europe, spotted Ireland's County Kerry, and adopted the name. Kohn and his wife, Ida Lowe, who was born Jewish in Budapest, changed their name to Kerry, were baptized as Catholics in 1902, and immigrated to the United States in 1905.

like that time he spent Christmas in Cambodia, winter of `68

fpbp

/thread

he had foot problem

he has brain problem

they dont give a fuck
no one does, thats why Sup Forums is the way it is. after all the outing of mods (new as fuck didnt know the site or it's customs) they gave up.
there is 1% moderation

im cutting Sup Forums time drastically.

Are you really pushing a guy who lost to fucking Dubya Bush of all people at the height of his unpopularity and ended up being the laughingstock of liberals and conservatives alike in his later consolation prize position under Obama?

Kerry faked his way to getting out of Vietnam with bogus injuries. Later he threw his medals on the White House lawn. The guy is a hack.

And who threw their purple heart over a fence I'm DC and proceeded to call for intervention in Syria because his ass wasnt on the front line anymore?

Trump is president next week. Go fuck yourself.

See you over on Sup Forums then?

I remember back in 2013 there was the stupid train switch dilemma getting spammed.

Then that one fag whod go on at exactly noon PST and spam weenies everywhere.

At least back then there was variety. This is like fucking model train autism.

Who is a CIA plant and who is an Israeli puppet?

> mfw even libs memes were created by Sup Forums
Poor retards

Swift boat veterans for truth was pretty good way back when. This place would have been fun during those times

John Kerry is married to a nigger, iirc.

At least our President isnt an orange manchild getting pissed at a russkie whore

Eh.

You don't even have a President, do you? Don't you have some shitty Parliament system since you got conquered by the Anglos?

We love Sauli.