Rapefugees in Sweden

Swedanons of Sup Forums I have a question. A female friend of mine is going to study in Göteborg for 2 years. How flooded is it with apes and how dangerous is it for a woman? Are there any areas of the city that should be avoided?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=q1amUMIhCEI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Lots of shootings in Göteborg. Will probably be raped or get hit by crossfire if you don't know the areas well.

wtf I thought you guys were cucked out of guns m8

Avoid these areas.

Bergsjön, Göteborg
Biskopsgården, Göteborg
Gårdsten, Göteborg
Hammarkullen, Göteborg
Hjällbo, Göteborg
Lövgärdet, Göteborg

Criminals have guns obviously, only law abiding citizens are unarmed.

Nah

And this.

I'm from Göteborg.

Avoid Nordstan (big shopping mall) most of the times. The archipelago is whiter than snow so there it is perfectly safe.

Don't take memes and swedish shitposters too seriously.

Extremely flooded with aped and sand-apes, but the university locales are passably Swedish (2 nigs and 1 arab in my STEM class of about 80-90 people, a few undecideds, possibly mixed). Avoid biskopsgården like the plague, she'll probably go to Nordstan in the city centre because there's a lot of shopping to be done there, but that is nigger/sand-nigger central. A lot of people in circulation there though so she's probably safe.

>Tfw live in biskopsgården

It's reality

Disregard this man, take them very seriously unless you want to be raped (if you are a female).

HAHA oh man, being that cucked

I live in Cali-fucking-fornia and we're not quite that cucked, good luck world you will need it

i live in Göteborg

this is clueless, because all shootings that happened during few last years in our city (which are many compared to the rest of country) happened only between rivaling drug dealers

Göteborg is very segregated city, where in most parts of the city you would never encounter a shitskin and others looks like ghetto

here is the list: but mostly it's a 2 areas: south part of ilsland of Hisingen (Biskopsgården) and east part of city that lay quite far away from the rest of city (Bergsjön, Angered, Lövgärdet, Hammarkullen) all of them are basically same area

What you friend need to do? Avoid those areas (allthough i lived in Bergsjön for 8 year and never encountered any criminal crap personally) and she also need to act like an adult in ANY city - just take care of herself (mind her money, avoid secludet places and don't act like a tourist)

Göteborg have huge student population, if she will get student flat there is more dangerous to stay at home in Slovenia than here

thx guys. i just hope she doesnt get all libtarded and starts wearing a burka out of respect or something...

Many Swedes have hunting rifles at home. But due to law, the rifles has to be locked up in a safe that has to be well mounted to a wall. If you fuck up, they will take the gun from you.

>very segregated
>thinks having a huge segregated population of shitskins isn't a problem
Sigh, its no wonder we're all in this mess

The centre of the city is FILLED with blacks/arabs though, you can't deny that. They literally just stand around in and outside Nordstan in clumps and just... stand there.

God damn user, not a good idea. Sandniggers shoot it up in Gbg every day. Two days wont pass without someone getting shot. They also throw grenades into appartments. Just google "Skottlossning göteborg" and you'll see.

did i claimed anything close to this?

reading burger comprahantion maybe?

if i could deside, i would fill a supertanker with all our shitskins and throw them on the coast of africa

point is, all shitskins are here just to abuse our system for GibMeThats, as soon we stop it, the all will be gone, i have no doubt about it

shitskins do not care about our country and i can tell you MOST of our population don't care about them

>also looks who talking Mr. 64%

I was born and raised in one of those. Can confirm stay clear.

Start using capital letters and write properly.
These posts are archived forever.

Sounds like hell on earth desu

Be reminded about your caliphate everyday

dude why should i care about grammar on polynysian philotelistic telgraph board?

It is, I'm fucking pissed every day. 2.5 more years until my education is finished and I can escape from this hellhole, I'll look like an old man from all the stress and hate.

You come off as a mentally differently abled individual.
Remember to vote Socialdemocraterna.

Can't you just move away and take the train, bus or bike to school?

you think its worth it to stay in such place just for (((education)))? ok, i dont know what you study so i might be wrong

I guess the red areas should cover all the places to avoid, any amendments?

Att ni glömde den här pärlan
youtube.com/watch?v=q1amUMIhCEI

>she also need to act like an adult
>women acting like adults

heh, if she is liberal, she will intentionally put herself in a position with higher, rather than lesser, chances of being raped.

Any area that isn't white is off limits, do you know where she will be living? Sadly foreign students can get the worst of luck and end up in one of the areas mentioned in posts above, which is dangerous at night if she has to travel home alone. Taking the tram gives you a good indicator, if the tram is too dark you know you are heading the wrong way.

Also make sure she befriends swedish girls in her class, not the arabs, their families can't be trusted, especially brothers.

And like someone wrote above, act like a responsible adult, avoid secluded areas and gangs of non-whites, don't expect to be able to walk home alone drunk and not get in trouble, infact never walk alone after dark unless it's in places where a lot of people are in motion.

You can't rely on police anywhere in Sweden, so don't expect to get any help if in trouble, hence why it's key to do what you can to never end up in trouble to begin with, sad reality but it is what it is. Key is being street smart and a responsible adult, and she will be just fine, it's a very nice city when you exlude the forementioned suburbs.

Nah, hard to get an apartment anyway and it's STEM so if I have a lot of travelling time then I'll need to use 99% of my free time for studying, fuck that.

Well to be honest every place is leaking nowadays.

STEM, I'm not going to work as a cleaner all my life.

I live in the whitest part of Copenhagen, Osterbro.

Feels pretty good my man

So how many % will SD get in the next election? 25%? 30%?

It would be quite a feat to see them being the first party, if I am correct the Social Democrats haven't lost the popular vote in ages, just like in Norway.

Jesus Christ Sweden

wtf happened to you. Skåne, Halland and Blekinge should have remained Danish clay. Now it has just become Arab clay instead.

Don't listen to the south swedes!
Stay out of the south!

It's not called popular vote here, every vote counts. But yeah they'll get around 25-30%.

Look luck finding an apartment anywhere else.

>tfw Hammarkullen
Add Angered

As a Halmstadbo I'd support this. I'd learn danish and put up the fucking menstrual pad in a heart-beat.

I live in a small conservative city in Skåne which has always taken some amounts of migrants, it was the albanians and viets in the 90s, but it has never been as bad as now with the "syrians", afghans and northern africans, it's literally chaos non-stop.

Police has to patrol the main street at night, which hasn't happened in 30 years, library has to close earlier because they were harrassed and threatened by migrant gangs, shops has to close early out of fear. It's chaos and nothing is done about it from the city nor state, we got a small group together that patrols the streets after dark and it has helped a bit, but we are too few to be everywhere. Everyone is pissed and wants the migrants gone, the people in power cower and avoid everything, destruction of society first hand.

Sweden uses proportional representation so if SD are to gain any power they need to get >50% since all the other parties will just form a coalition against them.

Isn't PR great, rather that a most people possible getting the government they want, no one gets a government that they want.

You should start marching with Danish flags and demand to come under Danish rule because the Swedish state doesn't protect your Swedish society.

That will definitely spark some heated debate about the incompetent system you have.

I know, with popular vote I just mean the biggest party.

t. cuck

Göte-fag here, Its a quite nice city if you avoid the western and northen part of it, thats were all enricher lives. Stay on the right (eastern) side of the river that goes throu the city is a common saying.
Other than that its a very comfy place, you learn quicky were its safe.

remeber to praise allahb and post benis

Not really, I live near Puketorp and the nearby highway works like a great wall that keeps all filth away. The river works in the same way. So just live on the right side and you are fine.

Is it really that bad when you cross the river?

Is it like 50/50 if you're assaulted or something?

25-30% for SD is wishful thinking id call close to 24% but lets hope for the best. Too much multicultural propaganda and fakenews in Sweden so it will be hard to grow more.

>You can't rely on police anywhere in Sweden

Yea, I'm going to have to stop you right there.
The police here are completely fine. The problem is the state in which people who use them (they are drunk, they befriended criminals too liberally so that people around will say "no there's no way x happened"). The police are strong, quite liberal about beating immigrants in vans (piketbussar). Legally they have less power than sometimes needed, hence the first mentioned and only problem.

Sweden remains a firstworld country (and to many countries: THE first world country), and if the person deciding to move here has 100+ IQ, literally nothing could go wrong.

lol Sweden > Denmark, you said it yourself.