youtu.be/Lu4VUsaxs6E
>TRUMP - MAGA
youtu.be/PagVeZgHbhk
>Trump Triumphant
www.dailymotion.com/video/x4ulway

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/film/2016/mar/17/nina-simone-blackface-criticism-zoe-saldana-biopic-slavery
youtube.com/watch?v=5gOx3j_hkwI
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/96754642/#96755490
youtube.com/watch?v=3OIEoyinlDw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

pretty sure exactly one year ago e reclaimed pepe

The best woman in the world is working for Trump.

maga

Can someone edit this photo to say "Autists" instead of "Artists"?

What was everyones predicted path to the presidency before the election.

Mine was OH, PA, FL and IA. Not in my wildest dreams would I guess the madman would get Wisconsin and Michigan as well.

Oy vey, I didn't survive being turned into a lampshade 17 times to be INSULTED like this!
We must stop Trump.

feels good

Fuck Drumpf and white people

check these digits

happening on the 20th, obongo remains in office indefinitely

kek wills it

Is Tulsi an Hawaiian? Have I been calling her a poo in loo in error?

If evapolack is still here, do you want to bake, m8? Been doing this for a good while.

Oyy vey, buttercup

Daily Reminder that Soros's 200k Protesters are comprised of whiny Liberals who can barely use a firearm, and niggers with shitty guns, who MAY, not even in that large number, go against the most locked down event in US History.

They would be going against he following.

-SWAT
-DC Police
-Maryland National Guard
-Bikers for Trump
-Secret Service
-American Republicans who have access to guns and know how to use said guns.
-US Military

Also before you say "Rogue agent!", honestly there's no evidence or signs of one, so until further notice, it's just the realm of Tom Clancy writing.

>never ever

She's a Somoan Hawaiian Hindu.

shes a nigger

Nah, I got to go, sorry m8

>leopard print shoes

You wanna bake, m8?

No worries.

Oh, her Grandfather probably used to eat people.

Who the fuck is she

We love our bakers!

Good, we'll have the excuse to cleanse the whole place.

I actually guessed Michigan right, I thought it would flip because Sanders won the primary there despite the polls being like +20 for Hillary. I didn't expect PA and WI

Yes, laugh it up goyim. Laugh at your edgy imageboard. Soon the JIDF will bring you antisemites to justice. Oy Gevalt!

At least Obama can return to his first love now: poetry

LMAO DRUMPF IS GETTING BULLIED BY CELEBRITIES AND A POC HAS TO DEFEND HIM!

I'll take over, sure.

I don't know how I'm going to wait 2 weeks to a month to get my Concealed Carry License in the mail. I cannot wait to protect myself.

I'm dead serious when I say that this is a dangerous world for a young white man.

What if current year-man hates Trump because of his aryan blood?
The eternal anglo as is.

I though Michigan was out of reach and that New Hampshire would pull through instead

PA seemed much closer though. The Wisconsin polls showed her up like 6-7 points.

Guessed ME2 (lived there), MI, FL, NC, IA and OH

Guessed that he would lose CO and NV (and was being called a shill because of that).

Didn't expect PA and WI.

You have no idea how jealous I get when you Americans talk about buying handguns more or less willy nilly.

Trump's head of communication during campaign and presidency. She's probably sent many of his tweets.

He's got other things to worry about.

Most likely his job.

>>Gen. James Mattis (Sec. Def.) 1/12/17

CAKEBOY
A
K
E
B
O
Y

Holy shit thanks, man!

that german cuck army thread was closed, i hope this one user sees my response i couldn't post there.

>It's amazing they're receptive, here we are just letting the media piss itself to death, and once it's all finished, drive the stake into the heart of this vampire cult.

they are just normies, so whenever someone who clearly actually knows his shit tells them it's like this, 80% of them will believe you and being normies with the attention span and memory of a goldfish, they'll forget about most of it.

anderson cooper is the flagship of cia's mockingbird program.

britbong having a hard time with sarcasm, all true except the last part (everyone applauds), just a jab at our libtarded haters.

Goodnight everyone.

Dream of vanquishing your enemies and chasing them before you, robbing them of their wealth and seeing those dear to them bathed in tears, riding their horses and clasping to your bosom their wives and daughters.

Great, thanks.

They had to call the FBI to check my background. As long as you don't have a criminal record or a recorded history of mental health issues you're good.

Many people who argue that we need stricter gun control laws do not understand this. The background checks are about as rigorous as they can get.

>That graphic

DRUMPF BTFO He probably won't get anywhere near 270 haha.

Someday I WILL move to Central Illinois, I WILL start a gun hobby.

First thing I'm gonna get is a nice Colt 45.

No prob

>zoe zaldana
literally who?

>current year man
Probably dead :^)

Thanks for the breads

continued Autism:

working on Minnesota atm

>I don't know how I'm going to wait 2 weeks

try waiting your whole life

>women
>ever in charge of organizing anything

Women against Trump are fighting against each other on who is most oppressed.

sweet!

You're not wrong, except your pic is unrelated

I hear you, but at least you have the capability to acquire one.

In this country it's pretty much 100% impossible to obtain a handgun legally if you're a regular citizen, though they do sell them. The best you can settle for are hunting rifles and shotguns, with arbitrary magazine limitations of course. Shit sucks.

Excellent weapons. Classic, fun to shoot, and the .45 packs a big punch. I wouldn't recommend it for concealed carry though.

Sleep tight baker

>The background checks are about as rigorous as they can get.
You're right there. My mother tried to get a handgun and was denied because of a domestic violence charge she had 25 years ago. It was self defense, but the law doesn't care. Shit's fucked, man.

Is there a finished version?

The woman who got attacked by SJWs for "black face" for a Nina Simone movie.

theguardian.com/film/2016/mar/17/nina-simone-blackface-criticism-zoe-saldana-biopic-slavery

Is Alaska solid red because of the oil?

Yeah, I thought he could maybe pull a win in Colorado, but not in Nevada. I also had hopes for NH, but thought it was a toss up.

Why is Sup Forums the best place on the internet?

youtube.com/watch?v=5gOx3j_hkwI

night

based Alaska, proud of my old state :DD

Solid red because they don't have data available by county equivalent, so I'm a bit out of luck in terms of calculating it any further beyond a state level.

They all look so terrible

me too.
i miss my home.

Wow i hope you get this finished and that you get the help you need.

kek
Trump has a way of crushing firewalls.

Suit yourself. Hope Hicks is just ideal imo

I didn't watch any movie made in 2016.

Can't stand the SJW-faggotry

Who else here has stopped watching movies?

Well I was talking guns in general, because it's lasted for so long and is just the gun that says "America" to me. That and the juicy Tommy Gun, with 50 drum mag.

I like 'em fancy and thicc.

>theguardian.com/film/2016/mar/17/nina-simone-blackface-criticism-zoe-saldana-biopic-slavery
>niggers arguing over who's darker
Retarded tbqh, who cares?

Wish I could go back, but Fairbanks was just too expensive - especially right after the recession. Maybe I'll get back one day.

I tried

Here is my final prediction, the Election Day one.

Trump exceeded all my expectations and simply swept the whole thing off.

I was pretty sure PA would put him over 270 and didn't get a single state colored wrong but I would never have guessed a sweep of the blue wall.

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/96754642/#96755490

Will repost it for good measure

>Gotta sleep now, only last time before that: here is my main take on the whole electoral college thing:

>> Simple Tier: Romney states + OH + FL + IA + ME CD2 + NV + NH (270)

>> Alternate Simple Tier: Romney states + OH + FL + IA + ME CD2 + CO (269)

>> Black turnout down Tier: Romney states + OH + FL + IA + ME CD2 + PA (280)

>> Working class revolt tier: Romney states + OH + FL + IA + ME CD2 + WI (270)

>> Working class revolt alternate tier: Romney states + OH + FL + IA + ME CD2 + MI (270)

>There are so many scenarios as long as the following states are secure (and right now they are):

>> Romney states
>> OH
>> FL
>> IA
>> ME CD2

>Pic related is my base map and I could easily have made VA toss up but, as I said, PA always flips before VA so it doesn't affect the count.

>As for the early voting:

>> NC: better than Romney (that won the state)
>> FL: Hillary doing worse than Obama, that won the state by 78k votes while having a 250k early votes advantage. Hillary early vote advantage is under 100k (exaggerating in her favour)

>For good measure

>> NV: Hillary is doing worse than Obama and it will all be decided by independents. According to the latest CNN poll Trump leads them 56:28 but even a smaller lead could flip the state.

>Black turnout is down across the board, being more noticeable in NC and FL. Considering Hispanic are really a minority (for instance, 8% of Nevada early vote according to CNN/Catalist) this election will be decided mostly by independent white people.

>See you guys tomorrow. GO OUT AND FUCKING VOTE

>MAGA!

Me. Didn't watch a single 2016 movie, spent most of 2016 watching old Eastwood Westerns or playing vidya. Was worth it.

I heard there was one with Soros as a secret boss

>liberals are now pro-states rights

Hilarious

Thanks ill keep both

I wouldn't have stopped if it weren't for the fact that good movies literally, LITERALLY don't get made anymore.

I watched Tremors (1990) recently, and god damn. Such a nice, quaint little movie with a bunch of heart and love put into it. Such a treat to watch, and just miles beyond just about anything that gets made today. Fuck Hollywood.

You are forgetting Trump private security. You don't think he would out all his eggs in a basket concerning to his and his family security.

Pretty sure pic related (whoever he is) has top blokes watching over Trump.

Wow

Trump has a lot of work to do in New England.

New England is all student tho. There are universities in every corner in New England and universities generate SJW-faggots

I'm not sure even Trump can uncuck New England

Better one

90s were great times in burgerland.

the real limiting factor in this is the demographic data from the American Community Survey.

I haven't found that stuff available in raw form, so I have to manually enter all of the Demographic data, which takes about a minute per county.

I could probably finish this in a day if I found somewhere where I could get the data in raw form.

Until then, I will just slowly work on this whenever I have nothing else to do.

I watched Conjuring 2. Was pretty good.

there was a media article already whining about a private army

You're spoiling me user

Thanks a lot!

Oh yeah forgot about that.

Also as for Manafort.

>This just in, several BLM and Left-Wing organizations preparing to protest the inauguration of soon to be President, Donald Trump, were found dead, apparently drained of blood from what appears to be two puncture marks on the neck.

I watched 4 from 2016

N-nerve was quite good.

youtube.com/watch?v=3OIEoyinlDw

Yeah. I'm sort of obsessed with America in the 1980's and especially 1990's. 90's seemed to similar to today, in that it accounted for pretty much all the same modernities and comforts we have today, but everything seemed so much more characteristic and full of life and humanity. I'm probably romanticizing a bit, but the 90's seemed like a great time to be alive.

What was the most viewed Trump Rally on RSBN?

I watched tremors back when it was released and I nearly pooped my pants.

They made a fun series about it later, worth a watch tho.

You are right about Hollywood: ever since that writers strike and the surge of comics movies and video game movies (both do not need original scripts) there is no redeeming value in the movie industry whatsoever

Don't be a faggot, film is a great art form and you're doing yourself a cultural disservice neglecting it. While hollywood is for the most part all trash, the independent scene is flourishing as a result, there are plenty of great independent films being made every year that are far superior to hollyjew.

I usually just re-watch old shit, I'm either too busy or if I feel like watching a movie I don't want to waste my time with garbage

Fuck I hate that moment when I realize my gender is not part of the mainstream binary. I just want to cry