How does Sup Forums feel about corporal punishment for children?

How does Sup Forums feel about corporal punishment for children?

Im black and i must breed with both of them.

I cant help it. Those legs

god damn

Needed
If the kid is bleeding then you crossed the line

I think the government should stay the fuck out of it, as long as the parents aren't causing significant physical injury

>need buttsecks w/ one on the right

Not for you, nigger. Just keep fucking the other livestock. If my daughter ever told me a nigger hit on her, that would be one gut shot nigger.

That is how I discovered my fetish...

I'd punish the one on the right with my 2" benis

i know how i feel about those thighs
schwing

Only for repeat offenders, little nasty shits need to sorted out before they grow up into big little shits.

it's ok

I misread this at first as "capital punishment"

My answer is still no though. I dont need it for raising my son and i dont see any circumstances where i would.

If you have to beat people to get your message across you suck at being a grown up.

>beat
If you can't control yourself from going from 0 to 100, you probably shouldn't use corporal punishment. Some of us can exercise self control and resort to only a smack on the hand, etc.

If you use it to punish children to show and explain the error of their ways that's fine. If you so much as break the skin surface (depending on method) or just hit them for no reason (like getting a math question wrong like Asian parents) then you shouldn't have children to begin with.

In our country you can't even so much as smack their butts without everyone screaming down your neck MUH CHILLNS! MUH DOMESTIC VIOLENCE!!

In today's society; spanking is frowned upon, but it's perfectly acceptable to drug your children into submission.

source on pic?

>children

You're 37, Tyrone

Kid does something bad
>male = slap across the ass as hard as I can
>female = slap across the ass as hard as I can, and then a gentle grab afterwards

Jk. I'd use a belt haha.

Seems to be bad. Has all sorts of negative consequences for the child correlated to it (lower IQ, higher chance of aggressive and criminal behavior, higher chance of poverty iirc?, ...). Yes I got this from the molymeme but his sources seem legit.

ge mig källan så att jag kan runka tack

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ jag skulle själv också verkligen vilja veta.