Mike Enoch was actually married to a hardcore leftist Jew

>Mike Enoch was actually married to a hardcore leftist Jew
>Antifa-Chan was actually right for once
>Mike steps down and passes ownership of TRS to SeventhSon
>FashTheNation has closed their website and disappeared (supposedly in reaction to finding out about (((Mike))))
>The Fatherland has left TRS

What the fuck just happened bros?
What. The. Fuck?
I was a TRS goy, I loved the shoah, now I dont know what to fucking feel. I'd love to say I dont care about Mike being a massive hypocrite, but thats just a lie. I love the guy but this is unforgivable.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5rsb7dT6sEM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Oy vey! If slug_2 doesn't disavow I'll stop listening to 88 minutes in protest.

>Mike steps down and passes ownership of TRS to SeventhSon
>FashTheNation has closed their website and disappeared (supposedly in reaction to finding out about (((Mike))))
>The Fatherland has left TRS
Damn, really? I feel you man. I like Mike a lot but him being married to that woman is a major red flag I can't get over.

Enough about Mike Enoch, what can you tell me about (((Mike Hunt)))?

>It's another episode of "everyone on Sup Forums" gives a fuck about TRS

There's already a thread about this, you faggots are flooding the catalog for people who really honestly don't give a single shit about your guys fight with 8pol

sage

the spoon in the soup triggered me the most
pls delete

>tfw been here since Sup Forums was added
>never been to TRS
>always thought it was another boogeyman scapegoat like reddit
>mfw there are """people""" here who browse TRS

THANKS FOR TRIGGERING ME WITH THAT GIF FAGGOT
FUCK YOU

the pinball machine got me

I've been here since Sup Forums was first added also, I was a /new/fag and Sup Forumstard originally.
I found TRS through Morrakiu aka Tyrant Fashister and his Merchant Minute.
I'm pretty sure you would have heard of that.

Poor fucking seventhson man. He literally dindu nuffin. Got jewed by one of his best bros

i just found this podcast today and have realized where Sup Forums gets all its shit from

Wait Mike is leaving?

Yep he's gone. So is McFeels and Halberstram.

I'm assuming Bulby too? Poor Seventh...

Bulby and Ghoul are on complete radio silence. Morrakiu told me they're still alright though, probably not gone for good.

Sounds like Sven was in on Mikes secret the whole time, which is suspicious as fuck. The FTN guys seem like they are the ones who are fucked. Imagine finding out the guy who runs the website you host a controversial fringe political podcast on is at best a complete hypocrite and at worst some kind of bizarre honeypot operation. No wonder the freaked out and scrubbed everything.

Fuck you Leftist shills pretending to be Fashy!
God it is sickening"SENPAI".
Subterfuge and censorship is all you fucks got.No honor, no morals, just degeneracy
you 're all disgusting.

Sven is a good boy, he's just standing by his mate. I cant fault him for that.

It's sideways.

Mike bailing basically confirms some sort of jewry afoot, but maybe he just knew his secret was unforgivable to at least 50% of the community he helped create so he saw continuing as pointless.
I just dunno man crazy stuff.

The people who doxxed mike, sven, bulby claim they got info from ghoul, so that he can protect himself. Obviously that could just be disinfo, but this whole thing is really weird. I'm actually starting to think there might some truth to the whole Alt-right is full of feds theory.

I'm not a shill mate.
Fuck Antifa, fuck (((Cernovich))) (apparently linked to these doxings), and FUCK Cripplechan.
But I cant ignore this. I will not tolerate Jews in the alt-right, no matter who it is.

>Antifa-Chan was actually right for once
Accidentally, they didn't care if he had kike links they were still going to dox him.

I kinda shouldnt be saying this, but no it didnt come from Ghoul. Dont ask me how I know this, but I am 100% sure. You will just have to take my word for it.
That is divide and conquer Antifa Jewry bullshit.

If Sven knew about this the whole time and it calls his and all of TRS credibility into question. The whole thing seems super shady.

We dont really know how much he knew. A lot of the TRS inner circle had no idea about Enoch judging by their reactions.

Not surprising, it certainly came across and divide and conquer tactics.

Nobody gives a fuck about TRS faggotry. Stop making these threads

True the guys who are leaving obviously didn't know, I find it kind of hard to believe Sven didn't know though considering he's hung out with Mike and his wife irl and presumably knew last names, etc.

youtube.com/watch?v=5rsb7dT6sEM

Adios TRS
;_;

Is that you myne

No bruz, just a forum pleb

Is sven not carrying it on?

lol, is it?

Yeah but I cant imagine how he's going to continue. The Shoah and FTN are both gone, unless Sven does it solo from now on.

It's pretty fucking obvious it didn't come from ghoul, he's a pussy not a faggot, after being doxxed he wouldn't get the others doxxed because some antifa cunt said he'll stop with him.

And since you're clearly linked with some of the doxxers, why not dox them? :^)
Revenge for Sven/Bulby, fuck enoch, what kind of white nationalist has a fucking diversity officer wife? Jew I can at least somewhat understand since he wasn't always redpilled.

>he's a pussy

Lol dude, if only you knew what I knew. Ghoul is the exact opposite of a pussy.
He retaliated after the doxing, thats all I'll say.

His last name isn't jewish, it's eastern european.

>Ghoul is the exact opposite of a pussy.
Sven was doxxed, did he cut all contact with TRS? No, he bought a shotgun and went on his way.
At worst you move not cut all contact and delete everything, he's a pussy.

I know, I was referring to the wife last name which she kept(of course)

He's still in contact though

>tfw no of course drop
Since you pluralised "last names" of course I'd think you meant the name they shared.

He stopped going on TDS and stopped his bone zone. As I said, Sven didn't do that when he was doxxed.

Hope that lithuanian whore who did the fash brittania podcast also gets doxed. She lives in the UK and has a child. With the hate speech laws in the UK, she will lose her job and maybe even go to jail.

Will there still be Merchant Minute? Unlike all these fags, Morrakiu was never a pussy afraid of showing his real face and name.

True but Ghoul had more to lose. People trespassed on his property and threatened his family, he said on the forums that his family's safety comes before all else.

POO

At this point, do you still think Mike's beliefs were genuine? I don't see how his liberal jewish wife could be ok with it if they were. His wife even read that Christmas parody thing(which Mike claimed she wrote herself) on that one episode. It doesn't make any sense to me if he was genuine.

POO

POO
Why are you hoping WN's get doxxed?

>Sven was doxxed
Don't you wonder why all these people are being doxxed in quick succession like this?

Almost seems like an organized effort or something

I dont see how he could go on the rants about kikes like he has for the past 2 years and not believe some of it, but yeah it sounds more like he was venting rage over his Jewish wife and LARPing as a Nazi or something.
Sounds very cucky to me.

He said he was married to her 10 years before he took the redpill and didnt want to go for divorce over it; which is fair enough. BUT WHY DIDNT HE JUST SAY SO FROM THE FUCKING START?!?!?

>still haven't been 'vetted'
>this shit happens
>won't be able to talk to the dingoes
reee

Sven has kids man, that's way more to lose.
And as I said, at worst you move. If you aren't a retard (or THAT famous) they won't find you.

Problem with that is the idea that this completely invalidates everything said and done in the last 3 years, which I think is just silly

I've heard Cernovich was boasting about it on a periscope stream, apparently he's involved.
Dont take my word for it though i havent seen proof and I cant provide any. Wouldn't put it past that gorilla kike though.

They did find him, thats how he got doxxed. Antifa recognized him on campus.

No shit, there's groups openly stating they're organising to do this.
Antifa/baph/8ch for starters. 8pol may or may not be involved.

A bunch of vile racist cunts who bullied and insulted everyone and everything who attracting the worst low IQ stormfaggots on the internet who even bullied people who were anti-establishment got found out as a bunch of hypocritical subhumans and get what was coming to them and have their lives ruined. You have to answer for all the shit you say Stormfags

Been listening since the Ferguson riots and when the segment was called the Jewish minute. I had to put it down, but recently started listening to the shoah again after not listening for six months. Shame to see it go. Interesting what comes out of the fallout.

Oh well. I have enough podcasts to listen to for 50 hours a week.

Same boat brah.

I guess we wait and see what happens. In the meantime, I am staying away from the TRS forum (too much drama) and posting here at Sup Forums

He doesn't seem like the type to wait that long after he gets the information though.

>a fucking leaf

But why? FTN has their own site now, they don't even need TRS as a platform

But why would his wife tolerate and, given that she appeared on an episode, even support his beliefs unless she knew he was bullshitting? And really don't see how you hold those beliefs and stay married to a jewish woman. I'm not a conspiracy guy at all, but the whole thing is fishy.

So you switch to online college, that doesn't change the fact he shouldn't have stopped TDS, it's not stopping the harassment is it.

>Have their own site

Not anymore. Its gone.

Your nazi leader turned out as a fat neckbeard married to a Jew with obvious mental problems. Kill yourself

Bruh you're just talking shit at this point.
Everything you're saying is much easier said than done. Ghoul dindu nuffin leave him alone. He a gud boi, just needed privacy to finish dem philosophy classes.

But like I said, why?

Why would they stop their podcast? It doesn't make sense. It's totally independent of Mike Enoch

SeventhSon/Sven/Bjorn/whatever really is a good guy. I hope he keeps things going.
They doxed him and had no dirt on him. He really just is a dad that wants to 14 and 88.

There's countless people with good names, records and an ability to contribute still on the TRS platform.
Musonius Rufus from Rebel Yell is a solid guy that's very far to the right and could easily replace Mike. That'd probably be the best pick.
Both the guys from Intersectional Alt Right are solid both in podcasts and their views. They can join.
Johnny Monoxide is a hilarious manlet that could be a good person to have on regularly.
Weev could be on more often. Jeffrey Fairwater is a guy with solid insights and also a great candidate.

Maybe Sven could even arrange something with Andrew Anglin and get it going like that.

Let this be an actual purity spiral so that the people coming out of this are self-described fascists fully on board.

They're either worried about doxxing or want to disassociate from what they believe is controlled opposition.
I would go with the former since these groups were saying shit like "enoch/jazzhands are next".

>these groups
what groups

These pieces of human garbage made money by creating content that mocked everyone except fat white scum like them. People like Mike Enoch should be utterly destroyed so that nobody would have the courage to create something like TRS ever again.

Mike Enoch has already been fired from his job. That is just the beginning my bogan friend.

Probably out of fear of being doxxed i dunno

To me it seems like they've just taken it down temporarily in order to clean it of anything that could lead to their doxing before they put it back up, hopefully that's the case

And how is he going to do that? His face is out there.
How would getting back on TDS change it?
Answer: It really wouldn't, he's being a pussy.

>tfw designated shitting streets

I legitimately hope you die, poo.

>how would publicly being a nazi in a blue state affect your life?

Well gee willickers Billy I dunno!
Fuck off

>Said the streetshitter, living in one of the worst countries in the world with an average IQ in the high 70's

The groups who are taking credit for the doxxing, mainly the fags that posted here laughing about it and taking credit for it.

His wife saw that he can make money by doing this. To Jews shekels always comes first.

POO

He said he'd go all out 14/88 after finishing college, so I doubt being doxed is something he dreaded.
It just came at an inoppurtune time for him considering he still didn't finish yet.

Let's also not forget that the opsec of all these guys was absolutely terrible.
That could've been handled so much better.

He's already seen as a nazi in a blue state, what part of that do you not understand?

Antifa and infinity/pol/ which is now an antifa outpost.
Both need to be purged.

Your picture is infinitely more rustling than this news. I am so fucking angry right now. Anywho don't worry about him being a hypocrite, oftentimes an idea is more important than the person delivering it. He might not have walked the walk but he had the right message.

ghoul never should have put his face out there. what a moron.

change your email addresses everyone. too much shit is linked.

You're clearly just here to counter-signal and shitpost, so here's your (You)
If you aren't shitposting, take a good look at yourself. Like you'd have the balls to do any of the shit you're saying. Kek

Good post, I just hope they would come clean on the depth of Enoch's Jewry - considering his wife's occupation and alleged connections to B'nai Brith, etc. If what you say happens, they have a lot of PR patchwork to do before they will ever be taken serious again.

>Let this be an actual purity spiral so that the people coming out of this are self-described fascists fully on board.

10/10.

We don't know who exactly did it, it was obviously some form of antifa and /baph/, since /baph/ is anonymous they could've easily been a different group (or just mislead). 8pol could've been a part of it too but again, since they're anonymous we don't know who actually did it.

No.
Fucking no dude.
Just a week ago there was a post on the forums about a ZERO TOLERANCE POLICY for Jews in the movement.
Now all these cucks are backpedalling and cant practice what they preach. I'm not so paper skinned.
I love Mike and this hurts me to my fucking core, but I cant approve of this guy lying to our faces and LARPing.

Hell my dad is a hardcore conservative, my mom a hardcore liberal

I just don't see how you'd expect someone's wife to completely share their ideology

The entirety of 8/pol/ is fucking owned by Antifa dude
They've literally purchased the board

>guy says only pussy's disavow because it never helps you
>call him out for essentially disavowing to help him when he was doxxed
>"You're just counter signalling"
No.

proof?

I've always thought 8/pol/ was a ruse to pull fascists away from real/pol/ to water it down into what it is now.

Not really proof, they've always been paranoid.

>unironically using the term alt-right

Sad!

what the fuck

Are the mods there spergs or something?