By 2055 there will be almost 3 billion Africans on the planet...

By 2055 there will be almost 3 billion Africans on the planet. There is no indication that Africa will be prosperous enough by then.

They will all try to migrate to Europe. What are we going to do? They will FLOOD our continent.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QNTpTlMYJNQ
youtube.com/watch?v=Et-6w_BDdc4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Why are "are X white" and cuck threads getting dozens of replies while this one isn't?

bump

Countries-cucked-by-Africans States vs United Asian Federation soon

europe will be the new africa

>By 2055 there will be almost 3 billion Africans on the planet.
Bullshit linear prediction that implies that the trend will remain *specifically* like it currently is, without any wars or diseases.

>They will all try to migrate to Europe.
Why would they do that, over China or Russia? Also, a bullshit linear prediction that claims that Europe will remain as open as it currently is.

>What are we going to do?
Open the borders

This is the bedt argument for nipping rhat shit in the bud and stopping all refugee programs now

Pay the debnts

You bet we will!

5.000 usd will get us from here to a boat in lybia on our way to Italy. I have almost half the money saved up, and all my friends are doing the same

>(You)craine

africa needs more condoms and voluntary sterilization

aka trick the black people into thinking sterilization is good for them because they can fuck all they want and never get pregnant

Surrender to russia

>What are we going to do? They will FLOOD our continent.
uhoh looks like you better "brace for another wave of immigrants!"
(actual libcuck quote)

Europe after all is and has always been multicultural. Its one of the few places on this planet where immigrants from all over can come together and mix and share and make something entirely new!

War or blacked.
Not that many other options.

>By 2055 there will be almost 3 billion Africans on the planet

And who's going to feed them?They cant feed themselves, Europe and USA will be dead by then, and China sure as fuck wont

Brush teeth

Don't worry user.
There's enough bullets made every year to shoot
every person on the planet twice

You do the math how many we'll have by 2055

Pls be ally instead of going tri moreta autism this time

Implying the EU would ever let this happen

what else? let them in, there is clearly no other option

Unlikely.
We're getting SUKA BLYAT'd and who knows what happens next.

Iirc merkal once brought up the idea of a spear wall with regards to welfare hunting "refugees". I think she was joking but looking back on it...

>why would they choose western europe over two shitholes?

Are you retarded or just pretending?

>3 billion

There will be a famine of historical proportions long before it reaches that level.

youtube.com/watch?v=QNTpTlMYJNQ

Sweden please, Western Europe will be in a civil war max. in the next 10 years. If your country survives the ordeal it will be a miracle

He has a point though. Niggers come to europe because the cultural and political enviroment is welcoming, and there is the economy to provide them with free gibs.
Neither exist in the countries you mentioned.

How do you have internet? Does anything happen in Angola

>By 2055 there will be almost 3 billion Africans on the planet
No there won't, they can't even fucking feed themselves as is. No amount of African development can keep up with a population explosion like that, and we all know Africans can't even develop in the first place.

It's simple, we either kill them or we die.

yuros deserve it for half assing colonization

Are blacks white?

Bill Gates was right. We have to keep niggers from breeding.

show more tolerance and put people who oppose mass migration in death camps thanks to the EU army

>Europe after all is and has always been multicultural. Its one of the few places on this planet where immigrants from all over can come together and mix and share and make something entirely new!

you're thinking of America

It's one of the fastest growing areas economically.

What do Angolans think of the Marxist-Leninist era there?

>By 2055 there will be almost 3 billion Africans on the planet.
I'll stop you right there. By 2055, the west will have economically collapsed and foreign aid will have stopped pourring into Africa for decades.
Africa demography will decrease once we stop feeding them and giving them health care.

>yfw Islam will become the dominant religion of Europe in our lifetime

Depends, ethiopians are part of the caucasian group which makes them somewhat more related to whites than other africans

Some of them are capable of feeding their populations.

Just look at how the African population boomed over the last 30 years. It will strike you how fast it goes, even with ethnic cleansing, aids and ebola

>Some of them are capable of feeding their populations.
And "refugees" from all africa will move there, and it won't anymore.

This is 3 billion more than the world needs

>without any wars
what like sudan? oh thats right the west intervened, just like with somalia and uganada?

> or diseases
what you mean like AIDS? oh thats right the west has all but developed a cure and his handing it out to niggers for free

or do you mean ebola, which hte west also went in and treated.

>Why would they do that, over China or Russia?

you think these nations would let niggers in?

L
O
L

>claims that Europe will remain as open as it currently is.
if it doesnt it will die

europe and the west is cucking itself to death in the jewish name of tolerance

Build a wall.

Very good news my angolan friend. Please come to France. My wife is ready to spread her legs to welcome your big black cock.

Many European countries will have collapsed by then.
I expect the Africans will still show up to Europe during a full blown civil war and still ask for gibs.

Lol. The world in 2055 will so strange to us, it'd be like someone in the 15th century predicting what the 20th century would look. There's a good chance that by then, we would humanoid run militaries in the west and developed parts of Asia. Superhuman AI would have been created by then. We would be close to having the powers of Gods. By then Im sure we would have a solution for the Africa problem. If the
west survives till then, we would probably living like those in Elyseum. Whilst the mutated masses in Africa will be surviving on our scraps.

Look at your projections for your answer. The projections assume they all stay in Africa.

By 2055 most of Europe will be a shithole. They'll probably migrate to Asia...

What about Eastern Europe though?

Are that the same UN projections that said all the refugees are from Syria and they are all women and children?

They won't stay in Africa. Europe is viewed as the paradise on earth there. They are dirt poor and the mobility and ability to migrate will only increase. Unless ofcourse Europe comes with a solution to seal off its borders and waters with Africa and Asia.

population estimates aren't always set in stone, there are still lot's of things that could happen between now and then.

no, I'm thinking of Europe.. remember Europeans don't have culture.. thats why you need immigrants? I think your memory is failing you Ivory Coast bro

Lock & load.
Also, if you end foreign aid by European and us governments, un and (((non profit charity))) organizations half of Africa will literally starve and try to kill other niggers.

>Europe, 2025
youtube.com/watch?v=Et-6w_BDdc4

this video needs a happy ending :(

send them to murrica'

>implying there wont be massive starvations in africa in 10-20 years because niggers are niggers
If the ((west)) doesnt intervene, the problem fixes itself.

Either the rich charity people will "accidentally" drug them to stop the breeding, or somebody's going to nuke them and be forever condemned in official records

Marxism-leninism was non-existent in practice. We just identified as such to get gibs (mostly weapons for the civil war) from the russians

It depends on how serious you are on keeping them out.
Fact is population growth is the only problem facing the world today. Every other problem is just a reflection of that problem. They all lead back to it.

We have got to stop the niggers.

Jesus fucking christ

The world in 2055 will so strange to us, it'd be like someone in the 15th century predicting what the 20th century would look. We are on an exponential progress curve. There's a good chance that by then, we would have AI run militaries in the west and developed parts of Asia. Superhuman AI would have been created by then. We would be close to having the powers of Gods. By then Im sure we would have a solution for the Africa problem. If the
west survives till then, we would probably living like those in Elyseum. Whilst the mutated masses in Africa and shitskinistan will be surviving on our scraps.

Africa is growing economically though.. I expect that a lot of investment will go in there. They won't all move. Also, Europe will prop up North African states and possibly militarize their borders. That's why we need the EU army.

Well, AI's based on neural clusters already give us a sense of things unimaginable before. If we continue to build up the sensor system in the world and continue to evaluate the data through those clusters in order to make decisions, it may not be far off, that one day the tides just turn and we become the extension of that system instead of the system being an extension of us.
We might very well already be there. Just parts of a big fucking biotechnical, decentralized brain called mother earth.

Just wait till we have universal quantum computers, carbon nanotube based Monolithic 3D circuits that are a thousand times more powerful than the latest gen silicon chips and deep learning ASICs. These may be created in the next 3 to 15 years and many say that any of these inventions could disrupt whole industries. All I'm saying is, we can't predict the future. I have a feeling that countries that develop the first AGIs will be as powerful as the nation states who perfected gun powder in the the 14th/15th/16th century, and will be able to influence whole regions and control societies that lack an AGI. We are entering the next stage of human evolution too. The gap between developed and developing world will widen so much, that our descendants will be considered Gods to these unenhanced people in these undeveloped agrarian societies.

>tfw you wish it was Africans that crashed into the WTC

by 2055 Africa will be a chinese colony.

Stop giving them aid. Problem will work itself out.

I crie errytime

>be african
>no food and shit
>only way to survive your people is to reproduce as fast as fuck so theres always babies
>natural slection choses the fastest breeders
>white people give you better living standards
>africans natural inatinct is still to breed as fast as possible
>endless surge of niggers until they are literally standing shoulder to shoulder all over africa
>still fucking eachother

how can this be possible? is food that plentiful in Africa?

Where do all these explosive african population projections come from?

How do they figure a continent where people barely live past 20 years old is going to account for half the world population?

You Eurofags will be doing what you are doing now, importing them by the boatload

>gibs

You are obviously a regular here but I have never seen an Angolan flag before (and I come here all day, every day, not even joking)

I reckon this is a proxy

If not post some proof, like your passport, with timestamp (obscure your personal info)

Kill yourself.

Hitler should have exterminated the French. Everyone knows the French are faggots.

The snow niggers have turned their backs on God.

Therefore the blacks and Muslims have been sent to torment them and replace them.

Everyone needs to watch 'Empire of Dust' and see what it takes just to build a fucking road in Africa

this is most likely

I'll murder you bitch. Come to me and sign a release saying the results of our fight are not a legal then I will kill you with my bare hand and prove my superiority. Alternatively I could sodomize you before you are dead. Arabs are mostly small and weak. And niggers with their poor nutrition are only 5 foot 3 on average for men in west Africa. We need to kill you now. We need race war now.

The problem populations are clearly those ones at the bottom.

You mean those with sustainable populations? Blacks aren't even human. They're like parasites.

>Implying this wasn't an incentive.

What's the next part of your master plan?

BUILD WALL

PRAY TO POSEIDON

If you are wondering what your future is going to look like Europe, look no further than South Africa, Brazil or the bad parts of the US. Either you stop migration from Africa NOW or your future as a dystopian society awaits.

A world with niggers in it is incompatible with any sort of God. Niggers call into question the very possibility of God. They need to be exterminated from planet Earth. The Jew can only hold the white man at bay for so long.

Mark my words we will destroy the nigger menace. The white man will rise again. We are superior to subhuman niggers.

Wars and disease have historically had little to no impact on long-term population growth.

The only thing that DOES have an impact is modernization and long-term food shortage. Africa will not face a long term food shortage - they have a shit ton of farmable land and will always get food from western nations if they can't farm it themselves. The question is now whether or not they can modernize. While some African nations have done just that (in fact, modern hygiene standards are part of why their population is exploding) historical trends indicate that it won't cause a slowdown in their population growth until post-2100.

They will absolutely flood Europe, America, and even Asia. They will be so desperate they will climb any walls and sneak around any border. Nothing can stop it. Even if everyone went full fascist, the niggers would risk being executed just to get a little gibs and white pussy. More than likely though, Europe would be a mulatto shithole by 2055 that would gladly accept more niggers to kill off the remaining whites.

Africa receives more gibs than any other nation on Earth. Combined with the fact their IQ hovers around 70 you have a niglin explosion.

r

Either build a wall with an electric fence around your countries or build a wall with an electric fence around your house. It's as simple as that. Unfortunately, living in a multicultural shithole means the latter option.

By that time technology will have caused the next great war, which will be rich/normal vs. religion/poor.

They will be gone.