ITT: better replacement flags

ITT: better replacement flags

A lot of flags are either outdated or cater to injustices. Here we improve them.

>Using the abonigger flag.
You are a disgrace.

Sage and reported.

yeah nah

why not? It was their country first, and britain is gone

the union jack looks ok when superimposed on other flags because it is a relatively simple shape. yours just looks terrible lol

Fuck me if that ever becomes our flag I will personally swim across the Pacific and murder every American man, woman and child.

We learned some tricks from the Emus.

Fuck off you American loving cunt, move over there if you're going to spoil a national icon like the Eureka Flag with some nonsense from a shortlived nation that made a mess of a war.

It forms a union jack AND has the dixie cross in it, this was made soley to scare seppos.

>catering to a bunch of petrol-sniffing 60-IQ subhumans

Please stop defacing our flag.

>It was their country first
They had no country, they had no civilisation. We conquered them and civilised them.

>proof that Australia is a white nation

It sure is great being in the same commonwealth as the Falklands

pls no bully

That's just hurtful.

I prefer this one.

EMU FREE STATE SOON.

>using the southern cross
you'll get yours come invasion day

whats wrong with the southern cross? you dont like constellations?

here you go

back to your roots

nautical instrumentation was used to navigate the ships that brought those white dogs here

fuck the sky

>fuck the sky
>put object from the sky in abo flag

I didn't know Abos had the intelligence to spell words. Just look at this flag, look at its beauty, feel the bulge in your pants grow. You know you love being colonised by this big anglo dick.

>white cunt logic
whatever mate

>france having a colony

>what is french guyana

>implying aboriginals have done an equal amount to grow this country so they should be on the flag
>the majority of aboriginals aren't just degenerates that drink their lives away talking about the white dogs that "ruined" their country
>removing our english heritage and the fact that is where we gained our original ideas on society
>being american

replace those stars on your flag with a big BLM if you're so interested in this sort of shit.

>not understanding the joke

You think this is funny, punk

That's how you see it, but they were still there, dipshit.

>not understanding that the joke is based on bullshit and it needs to be pointed out

Not an argument

>not understanding that a joke doesn't have to be based on something more than bullshit for it to still be a joke so you try to point out why the joke doesn't work but actually you just have no sense of humour and like to be right about everything but that's just not how things work around these parts and if you don't reply to this post your mother will die in her sleep tonight

who is this monkey nigger and why is posting his face an argument?

die

underrated

do I have to reply too

They weren't a single nation before Australia was colonised, just a bunch of different tribes. Also This flag looks ugly as fuck anyway, my eyes are bleeding from colour scheme alone.

oh look its that nig nog on the $20 note.

still not an argument abo

abos are actually against the coopting of their flag anyways

d-dad?

Stop picking on our flag :(
Do someone else's!

would fly/10

Nah, we're more controlled by the Jews of Asia rather than the Jews themselves

This. I can live with this.

That's pretty fucking cool but it would fit NZ more

Its for new zealand. The guy I replied to wanted to stop it being australia

hmm

I really like this one though.

Too bad if we ever become a republic we'll have to have some abo flag instead

>muslim green

Nah m8 red white and blue is the white mans colour scheme

We'll just take it back. Every colour has fags using it.

I like that one cause its low effort and simple.

If this wasn't just a copy of Californias flag, then I'd totally vote for this to be our flag

california will have a hammer and sickle soon so we can snap this up

nah fuck off the current flag is best, cultural marxists go neck urselves

I hate words on a flag. Also should be a badass red kangaroo, not some single mum taking her joey to boxing practice.

Better?

Flags and banners didn't exist to Aborigines until whites went there. They're co-opting a non-Aboriginal concept just by having a flag.

yep

This
The closest thing they had to a flag was the tribal symbols they put on their shields

When we showed them what a flag was they were like "Fuck, we better get one ay!"

Im mean that is true. But 1 I don't wan their flag on our flag and 2 they don't want it either. The flag in the OP was use in Event horizon movie. Which is why people actually talked about it.

proofs?

even if we became a republic our flag would not change

oh wow now I'm glad Sam Neil went to hell

Maybe this will get through with one nation

If we became a republic probably get this, just another reason not to be a republic. They would change the flag man.

i dont want the flag to change but if it DOES end up getting changed it better fucking stay red, white, and blue, and maybe black aswell

Unless the government actually leaves it to the people, it will end up green and gold mate. You know it I know it. Don't really get your hard on for red white and blue though.

REEEEEEEEE

green and gold are cool for sport colours but not for the fucking flag

if we become a republic and its a public vote then they would have to include the current flag as an option still, so its gonna have a chance of staying atleast

CARA AL SOL
CON LA CAMISA NUEVA

If they brought it to a vote we would definitely keep it I agree. But I figure they would want to change it. So they would find a way to do that.

yü welgm ya fägn digged

What about this?

This

kek