BREAKING: Mike Enoch is married to a Jew and is probably Jewish himself

Mike Enoch, leader of TRS, a group of faggots who LARP on the Internet as white nationalists but are actually Jews and Jew lovers, has been doxed today. His wife is none other than a kikess who works as a diversity officer, cucking him further by hyphenating her name. Working theory is that Enoch, overcome by impotent rage, blows off steam by posting edgy bullshit about his in-laws on the Internet. That's assuming he's not a federal agent, of course.

Continuing from

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vEv672uRhLQ
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4111400/Children-think-transgender-autism-fixating-sex-says-expert.html
archive.is/YbrxC
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

top kek

Reminder these threads are created by 8pol. They continually come here because their board is shit and on a dead website. We are being shilled by these faggots because they are angry we have been laughing at them.

No one cares about this crap but nonetheless these antifa fucks will keep creating threads and using the same posts, same images, and same screeching points.

>2 Canadians
>2 Australians
>1 Brazilian
>1 Finish

And other worthless nonAmericans. You'll notice if you pay attention just look for the most tryhard legion shit you've ever read.

Please tell these special need fucks they need to go back to 400 post per hour land.

Why should anyone care? Why does it matter if anyone is Jewish?

First for trs fag meltdown

Undeniable evidence that Michael Enoch is Jewish - "amongst other jews" - youtube.com/watch?v=vEv672uRhLQ

>literally all you turbokikes come up with

gas all e-celebs, fuck kikes and e-begging shills.
No more d&c faggots, 14/88 or nothing.

it matters when your entire shtick is gassing the kikes

How did you end up in Sup Forums?

hmm i wonder who could be behind this post?

Reminder these threads are created by 8pol. They continually come here because their board is shit and on a dead website. We are being shilled by these faggots because they are angry we have been laughing at them.

No one cares about this crap but nonetheless these antifa fucks will keep creating threads and using the same posts, same images, and same screeching points.

>2 Canadians
>2 Australians
>1 Brazilian
>1 Finish

And other worthless nonAmericans. You'll notice if you pay attention just look for the most tryhard legion shit you've ever read.

Please tell these special need fucks they need to go back to 400 post per hour land..

>it matters when your entire shtick is gassing the kikes
And banning anyone who tries to introduce any nuance whatsoever.

remember all those threads bashing e-celebs, and all you useful idiots defended them? This is just deserts, this is what treason gets.

always kill a traitor before an enemy.

Full article

How did you?

Anyone who's been here for more than a week knows that only a fringe minority are actually anti-jew. It's just a meme

>2 Canadians
>2 Australians
>1 Brazilian
>1 Finish

And other worthless nonAmericans. You'll notice if you pay attention just look for the most tryhard legion shit you've ever read..

Please tell these special need fucks they need to go back to 400 post per hour land.

who cares, just because you are jewish doesn't mean you belong to the jewish global conspiracy.
Red ice is still great

there's blood in the water, it's 0430 on a Sunday, and I'm in the mood to rub salt in your wounds. Been waiting over a year to say "I told you so."

Welcome to Sup Forums.

A FUCKING JEW

>spamming

this is the final stage of butthurt, its starting to look like your case is fatal

Reminder these threads are created by 8pol. They continually come here because their board is shit and on a dead website.. We are being shilled by these faggots because they are angry we have been laughing at them.

>2 Canadians
>2 Australians
>1 Brazilian
>1 Finish

We like 8pol. We don't like a bunch of faggots shilling their pathetic website

Sup Forums was right about the 'alt-right'.

I love Sup Forums lads.

>This much damage control

>who cares, just because you are jewish doesn't mean you belong to the jewish global conspiracy.

>the exact opposite of what trs has been saying for months in regards to Trump

wew lad

A good, honest jew would know better than to raise their head and insist their people be accepted. A good, honest jew would know why they shouldn't be trusted.

Kek, naziboos really are the biggest cucks

Both groups who have been warring constantly about this need to get the fuck off this board.
There are a few anons for whatever reason that have 15-30 posts per thread on this subject.
Don't fall for it.

this

They are LITERALLY doing antifa's work for free by doxing anyone on the right with a face and a name

sage, report, ignore

What? TRS heartily supports Trump

They even said they were neutral on the whole Israel thing, as it didn't affect America at all

At least the astroturfing from all sides is painfully apparent.

The guy who broke the news on the TRS forums got kicked out of the main forum for saying that his wife was "hapa" yesterday

This is like a cheating spouse who makes a big deal about her husband snooping to take the heat off of the fact that she just got caught fucking a nigger on the kitchen table

I mean, ok, sure, the husband was snooping, but what about the other thing?

>but other than that how was the play mrs lincoln?

(((spencer))) has been trying to poison his followers on Trump since late december

don't know how much success hes had, if how smoothly the rest of the operation runs is any indication not much

>cripplechan is more extreme than hitler in their views of who can be accepted

fuck sake lads

who fucking can even stand to use this stupid shit? and they bitch about getting mass banned by the cripplefags

And just like that, the thread is evacuated. As the left wing group hired to sow the seeds of division clocks out to receive their paychecks

>TRS heartily supports Trump
Fash the Nation and TDS were both mocking Trump for his stance on Israel, you lying faggot.

>>cripplechan is more extreme than hitler in their views of who can be accepted
>
>fuck sake lads

TRS Yesterday:
>GAS THE KIKES NO JEWS TOLERATED 1 DROP RULE

TRS today:
>d-did you know Hitler had a Jewish bodyguard?

Spencer has always been grandiose and abstract with his language. The idea that he's some bad dude is fucking nonsense. He's been working for the pro-white cause publicly for years.

Everyone needs to apologize to 8pol. They are the actual nazis. You guys literally fell for a Jewish controlled opposition honeypot lol. I knew he was full of shit when he denyed Jews doing 9/11

Post literally any proof that she's only 1/4th Jewish.

I've asked this for four threads in a row now.

I was thinking it looked like the trs faggots finally realized it was time to throw in the towel, but it looks like you stuck around for some more abuse

Your leader is a jew whos going to give your information you stupidly gave our to his kike nsa wifes whos job it is to make sure minorities get hired over whites

good luck getting a job in the future when a big fat note saying "white supremacist" comes up on your backround check

dumb, dumb newfag scum

From what I can tell he married a woman who is 1/4 jewish back when he was a libertarian and was redpilled. I like TRS, hopefully he explains himself.

That was the plan before the election. Trump isn't WN, and a number of people associated with Spencer and the alt-right made no effort to hide the fact that they were using Trump as a vehicle for their goals.

That's what seventhson has said on the TRS forums

Yes, spread that fear. That's good, keep dividing

Video in OP's pic has either been deleted or privated

>Hillary would refuse jewish lobbyist moneys
k

Quick rundown on TRS:
>claim they are relevant at spreading the message yet their site is ranked 40090th
>claim they expand the base yet screencaps show them planning shilling efforts on 4pol and 8pol
>take credit for literally everything that 4pol and 8pol create

Fastforward:
>cause controversy yelling "Heil Trump!" and doing the Nazi salute at conference
>knew full well the place was full of cameras and it was goign to go viral
>attack the Trump coalition for not being pure enough
>turns out it's owned by a cuck married to a kike
>owner may be a kike himself
>wife works promoting diversity hires
>wife was the leader of the Jewish organization "B'nai B'rith Youth"
>wife performed in anti-Christian "this is how we Jew it" event

Jewish subversiveness knows no limits.
Jew are capable of spending decades infiltrating a movement in order to sidetrack it, neuter it and compromise it.
This shouldn't surprise nobody.
It's the standard "pacing and leading" tactic.

Now:
>TRS is complaining about purity spiraling
Irony.GIF
>TRS is complaining about Antifa doxxing them
Scientists_discover_truth_is_still_true_even_if_Antifa_finds_it.PNG
>TRS is complaining about 8pol doxxing them
Scientists_discover_truth_is_still_true_even_if_8pol_finds_it.PNG

The degeneration of "Fascism" into "fashy" makes sense when you realize kikes were behind it all long. When they said "fashy goys", they were making fun of you in your face.

The people who lied about him not having any ties to Jews in the first place? Makes sense.

Do you think Hitler wouldn't have gassed someone who says that they're Jewish, makes a career out of hiring minorities over whites, hangs out with drag queens and trannies, and was a member of a Jewish youth organization?

>From what I can tell he married a woman who is 1/4 jewish back when he was a libertarian and was redpilled. I like TRS, hopefully he explains himself.
Do you think that by repeating this enough it will become okay? Even if you don't accept that it's not okay to marry a turbojew diversity officer who actively perpetuates white genocide, how do you rationalize the fact that if this were any random guy on the forums, he would have been permabanned immediately with no questions asked?

I mean I can only assume you're yet another faggot from TRS trying to fight for a lost cause here.

deleted, that's correct

Trump can't be used as a vehicle by anyone frankly

especially not some mouthbreathing larpers like yourself and pals

you should be afraid bro
bet those half joking threats you made about lynching niggers are going to be really fun to explain to the feds

have fun getting raped in prison by jamal, im sure hell appreciate your new found views on racial equality. and if i know spencer fags you undoubtly look like
>pic related

>especially not some mouthbreathing larpers like yourself and pals
I'm not alt-right.

>I mean I can only assume you're yet another faggot from TRS trying to fight for a lost cause here.
Nah man, I just like the podcasts on there. I don't want the whole thing ruined by this and hope there's a reasonable explanation behind all of this

>The people who lied about him not having any ties to Jews in the first place? Makes sense.
I didn't know about this

You realize that TRS is not just the Daily Shoah right?

The legit white nationalists that got duped need to get out from there asap

>leader of the alt-right is Jewish
>pol still thinks that Jews aren't based
Wow that's quite a cognitive dissonance you got there

How old are these videos? e.g when we're they uploaded?

This.

>Nah man, I just like the podcasts on there. I don't want the whole thing ruined by this and hope there's a reasonable explanation behind all of this
There isn't one. It's the sad truth.

I think the most glaring proof is that jews are only 2% of the population. Ask yourself what are the odds that every movement, or what have you, would be lead by Jews? And what are the odds that said jew leaders would have your best interests in mind, rather than their own. Really think about it.

Right. Ok. Fine.

But is any of what 4x4pol is saying a lie?

glad to hear it. but you do realize that everyone whos tried to use Trump for their own benefit has failed brutal and gotten fucked up in the process, right? man is protected by magic or something

THE GOIYM KNOW

S-SHUT IT DOWN

Fuck you antifa. I hope you get raped to death by a pack of feral niggers.

>Nah man, I just like the podcasts on there.
There are some good people on some of the podcasts, e.g. GMWA and Darwin Digest. They've been betrayed worse than the rest. I hope they continue is some form. godspeed.

Go eat out Mike's Jew wife, faggot.

>The legit white nationalists that got duped need to get out from there asap

No, you fucking retard, you are doing the work of the people who want to shut all of us down. Not just TRS or spencer, but also Sup Forums and you as a right wing individual, should you ever make your views public.

8pol isn't just approving of, they're actively helping them achieve this and bring us back to a time where being openly right wing was going to get you tracked down and silenced. If they get what they want and destroy everything that's been built outside of Sup Forums, sooner or later they'll come to this place, too.

It's starting a fire in your neighbour's flat while you're living in the same housing unit.

>t-the issue is that you snooped, not that you caught Tyrone fucking me!
As saddening as it is, I'm glad I found out. Fuck off, cheating slut.

And he's gone nowhere with it. He speaks like that because he wants nothing to do with the common man, not the best way to grow a movement.

His answer to everyone's problems always boils down to "let's be white". That isn't going to work for anyone other than NEETs who don't have bills to pay or kids to feed. "Being white" isn't going to help the millions of people who are hurting for work right now and Spencer has nothing to offer them, nor does he want them in his presence.

>spencer
Is not with TRS. He runs NPI etc..

But yeah TRS looks shit.

There is something bigger than Trump brewing, and the man himself won't be around forever. I'm only paying attention to this stuff because I know whose side I'm on by birthright when the time comes.

It's quite obvious the whole "only 1/4" thing was an attempt at damage control to get out ahead of the story blowing up.

She's a full blown kike.

If people want to ignore that, fine, but you should realise that you look like hypocritical retards. They banned people for this exact same thing. How do you talk about ovening Jews (just a prank) for 2+ years while married to a Jew and expect anyone to take you seriously.

Support Mike if you want, but you look retarded. And this is coming from someone who 1 week ago fully believed 8pol was working with/was antifa.

>anti-christian degeneracy
That's an oxymoron, considering the fact that Christianity is the pinnacle of degeneracy, and being against it is by default defending the west against middle eastern savagery.

Who the fuck is mike enoch? Some reddit poster? Who the fuck cares

you'll be getting plenty of that when you are serving 3 years in federal prison for planning to commit a hatecrime once Mike hands your info over to his wife

poor kid, should have been behind seven proxies. Now youre going to be infront of seven Pernells

>enoch's kike wife isn't worth discussion
8pol probably had nothing to do with this and the infighting is retarded.
Shit, I liked trs but this isn't okay

And this is why nobody takes white nationalists seriously. You're more cucked and dumb than the shit-tier races you meme on.

The USA is a Jew friendly country, Jews make the USA the strongest economy in the world.

The UK is a Muslim friendly country, look at their mayor of London, it explains why Britain is anti-Semitic, Muslims hate Jews, Conservatives had to make a law to stop their barbarian hatred.

Too small to read dumbass

Did anyone even listen to this guy? First I've heard of him. He looks like a fag

He stepped down and is giving control of the site over to SeventhSon.

For fucks sake do you even TRS? Faggot

jews import muslims
jews destroy society
jews then lead the reaction and support the war against islam to create greater israel and secure peace

Try expanding the image. Have you had your burgers today?

fucking newfag, learn to use your phone/browser/extension properly

wtf is npi

I guarantee you none of these faggots like mike or spencer will have any part in whats brewing.
But i think its good to keep a finger on the pulse too

so do you think the cripple+anitfa union was just damage control over the first doxx? still not sure what to make of that

Nah he was probably banned for not being pure enough heh :^)

You're a European country, Europe is Muslim friendly and therefore is anti-Semitic. Muslims hate Jews.

The only blunder is that Jews don't embrace LGBT faggots. It's western leftists who like buggering, niggers, Muslims and other degeneracy.

>Children who think they are transgender 'could have autism' and are 'fixating' on their sex, says expert
>Dr Kenneth Zucker said children may be suffering autism, anxiety or depression
>Dr Zucker lost his job amid claims he was trying to 'cure' children
>Questioning whether these children should receive treatment, he once said: ‘A four-year-old might say that he is a dog – do you go out and buy him dog food?’

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4111400/Children-think-transgender-autism-fixating-sex-says-expert.html

Jews are merely making money because they're good mathematicians and economists. If the western society likes LGBT buggering and to watch buggering propaganda on TV bacause it's cool and human rights, Jews will show what the western deprived society wants, it makes money.

Apparently hes the fat fuck who finances/runs/contributes to alot of trs

you know, that faggots who have been doing coordinated raids here?

The reasonable explanation is that he married her when he was a bluepilled normie, like how Anglin fucked gooks when he was a normie.

The inexcusable part is her being a diversity officer. Why isn't she redpilled and helping the cause (notwithstanding her racial identity.) Goes to show how bad Jews are if even the wife of one the the ethno-nationalist Rights best spruikers can't even be redpilled.

>2 Canadians
>2 Australians
>1 Brazilian
>1 Finish

Please tell these special need fucks they need to go back to 400 post per hour land

Here's the deal as Enoch would say
Friedman is a German surname and some Jews adopted it.
>Doesn't make her a Jew
Second you antifa faggots use what ever tactics you can to drive wedges into movements that you don't like, that and other tactics like firebombing a house and attacking as a pack instead of 1 v 1 why the fuck would anyone believe you fucks
>They're just stupid racist fascists, we will use their own hate against them and label a predominant personality on the right a a Jew and those skin head fucks will do the work for us.
Not gonna work you liberal degenerate shitheads
They con you are saying Enoch is behind would mean everyone in TRS TWP Daily Stormer, Stormfront etc all knowing allow a Jew in their network and rise to popularity
For what means? Why would every party be a willing participant that would undermine their entire movement and alienate it supporters?
It makes no sense, they don't make tons of money, they are shunned from all other media and they are attacked physically and verbally by "tolerlent" leftist like you.
Not buying it, learn how to craft a better narrative to smear you enemies because this kidtier shit

'Shekellion' is a funny word.

>For fucks sake do you even TRS? Faggot

actually going to trs makes you a huge faggot lad

and several other videos too
archive.is/YbrxC

>The reasonable explanation is that he married her when he was a bluepilled normie, like how Anglin fucked gooks when he was a normie.
...but they regularly ban people for this, so it's total hypocrisy no matter how you look at it, which you'd know if you spent any amount of time there, shillbot