HAPPENING: Trump just costed the US thousands of jobs

LMAO.
"job creator" my ass, he was lying to all of us
youtube.com/watch?v=fYAm399FhVU

There, have some more sources that confirm this:
theguardian.com/business/2017/jan/05/china-invest-renewable-fuel-2020-energy
europe.newsweek.com/china-invest-360-billion-green-energy-2020-reduce-pollution-538844?rm=eu
nytimes.com/2017/01/05/world/asia/china-renewable-energy-investment.html?_r=0
reuters.com/article/us-renewables-investment-idUSKCN0WQ1IU
weforum.org/agenda/2016/06/china-green-energy-superpower-charts/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dec_Yt2yns8
youtube.com/watch?v=6VUPIX7yEOM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Trump was an oil industry shill all along, no one should be surprised to be honest

Surely the youtube video and random article will #stumpthetrump

This shit again
>israel flag
>the young turks channel

Do you think trump supporters don't care about facts, and that it's actually just a cult of personality?

Classic bait and switch. Trump fucks with people, then gives himself something to fix on the first day of being President to look good

Calm yourselves

Sup Forums has ID's samefagging kike

>Addressing everything in the post of the OP except the actual facts which were being presented

It's like you don't actually care about content

Why is a Jew so against Trump?

I was not pretending to be someone else, i was just adding to what i posted in the OP

I thought leftists were against high wage jobs?

1. I'm an atheist
2. I hope you are aware jewish people are not some sort of an hivemind who hold identical opinions

w-wow TRUMP BTFO!!!!
Conservashits are going to fuck the economy up again, can't wait until Elizabeth Warren is president in 2020. Its really going to trigger the trumpets having the FIRST WOMAN AND NATIVE AMERICAN PRESIDENT and a progressive in office!!!

I just find it amusig that out of the literally billions of negative articles about Trump someone this this one is the huckleberry.

News is incredibly biased. No one trusts it. Journalists know the story before one phone call or extra research.

That is wrong, we want to lift up the middle class and make sure more people work in high wage jobs.

The type of high-wage jobs he is talking about here are in the range of the upper middle class, not at the top 1% or something

Ah, so you're an atheist cancerous Jew, the kind that ends up doing things like creating a political system that takes millions of lives but still isn't its "true form"?

Atheism is the future of society.
And if it won't be the future of society, we are in for alot of trouble

(((we)))

Argument dismissed. Let me fuck your wife Chaim.

P.S. this is a retard using a proxy and everyone that replies to this thread is a fucking retard.

Hey Schlomo, Obama brought in 5,000,000+ H1B and H2B visa workers from foreign nations. So much for American job growth...

hmm i wonder

grbjumpftt btfo

>Saying "we" is what made me dismiss your argument

what?

>Claims to be working for the middle class.
>Interferes with American politics.

Trump hired people from China and Mexico to build his projects, so much for american job growth....

Like seriously. it's kinda funny seeing a person who outsourced jobs his entire life suddenly claiming he is against outsourcing jobs.

>claims not to be hivemind
>holds exact same views as most evil jews

ok bro, I believe you, greatest ally.

Then why are leftist atheist Jews pushing for mass Muslim immigration of the Western world, Schlomo?

Haven't you seen right wing jews posting in Sup Forums?
There is a diverse range of political opinions in israel, just like in any other nation

>tyt

I specifically said evil jews, which is what you are.

Evil.

Trump isn't even in the white house yet so why the fuck would he have lost thousands of jobs?

>The investment will create more than 13m jobs in the sector, the National Energy Administration said in a blueprint document that lays out its plan to develop the nation’s energy sector during the five-year 2016 to 2020 period.
Are you fucking retarded?

Talk to us again in 4 years, you cant say he dident keep his promises when hes not even been president for a day

Why do you keep spamming with this thread? I'm not watching the fucken young turks

he means you're one of the faggy anti-white moloch worshipping jews who claims to be atheist

Who cares about ecology? It's only Chinks who live in polluted cities.

The nose knows

I want the world to become a better place for everyone.

Kindly explain to me how is that "evil". even if your views differ from my views, i think you are being incredibly dishonest when you are calling me evil

>I want everyone to get equal rights from birth
>"He is anti-white guys XD"

>I say i'm an athiest
>"He worships moloch guys XD"

>Flag
Argument disregarded

Yes user because the flag of the post is always more important than the actual content of the post

Am i right?

Nuclear is the only way

Your policies damage civilization but you claim not to be evil. All evil men that have tried to change the world believed what they were doing was in the best interest of all. No, you are evil to your core. Like a crazy period, you just don't know it.

period = person.

Name one policy position that i hold which damages civilization. we could have an argument on the matter and see which one is right.

>
>Yes user because the flag of the post is always more important than the actual content of the post
>Am i right?
just call him "le leaf xD" next time, we don't care about facts around here

You should have realized this was going nowhere when you had to bump your own shitty shill thread.

>m..mmuh glawbull warming

>I want the world to become a better place for everyone.
You sure are making Israel a better place for everyone, Schlomo.

>the actual content of the post
Your content is the same CTR-tier propaganda every single time. Why do you keep trying so hard?

I fucking love Israel now

MADAM
A
D
A
M

I'm old enough, smart enough and put in the time to learn on my own. I don't have debates with the evil beings too lazy and/or stupid to use critical thinking on a subject.

>i have a vpn
fuck off burger

The content my post is purely factual.
If you are against having a discussion with people who have different political views than yours, you are welcome to leave this thread and go back to your echo chamber

Who cares as long as you rub those Nazi larping mutts called Americans, noses in it.
An Isralie winding up a bunch of Jews in the states is a win for me.

See I don't understand the point of this thread

שב בשקט, קוף ברזילאי מצוי

>bumping your own thread

You do realize that OP can't bump his own thread, right? It's been like that for years now

Well then, if you just want to dodge having a debate about our policy positions that's up to you.

Your unsubstantiated claim that i lack critical thinking really put me in my place user, i wonder what i will do now. you truly showed me

It's inherently impossible to have a rational discussion with a leftist. There's nothing to discuss here. There's nothing you can say against Trump that doesn't apply at least as much to Hillary.

Renewable energy is for foreigners. We like our gasolina here in America..

>HAPPENING: Trump just costed the US thousands of jobs
Your links say China is investing hundreds of billions of money into the US economy. How does this cost jobs? Your post is not factual at all.

You'll eventually grow up and see how the world actually works and why your ideas are evil or you will not.

Either way, I don't care. I've marked you as what you are.

>Implying he knows that

First of all let me make it clear, i'm not on the side of Hillary either. i don't support Hillary and i also do not support Trump

>There's nothing you can say against Trump that doesn't apply at least as much to Hillary.

Are you even trying? there you go, bad things about trump that do not apply as much to Hillary:
1. Global warming denial
2. Gross lack of experience and intelligence, he did not know what is the difference between Shia and Sunni muslims and he could not differentiate between different terror groups
3. While hillary lies occasionally, trump is a whole new level of liar. he is a pathological liar to the highest degree. i would say that for every lie Hillary told in her life, trump said about 50 of them.
Trump lying 25 times in ONE speech:
youtube.com/watch?v=dec_Yt2yns8

4. His entire economic platform was cutting taxes for the rich and deregulation, which was historically proven to be a bad economic platform

5. He is gross towards other human beings when they are being critical of him. i can assure you Hillary Clinton would never tell Megyn Kelly she is bleeding from wherever

I could go on desu, and i will if you want me to, just ask for it

Keep killing them with kindness. Love that subversive style ya got there.

Can you work on making memes to reinforce the reasons americunt Goldburgers need to get circumcised because some of them are failing to se the (((benefits)))) these days
>muh hygiene and you'll get aids otherwise and because all "virgins" all over the know world know an uncircumcised cock looks terrifying and so the only men who get to breed have flayed penis'.

Come on Jews we need the US to remain the retarder bunch of mutts they are otherwise >muh entertainment

Trump's anti-green-energy positions are what will cost the US economy thousands of jobs, because the entire western world AND countries like China and Russia are moving to green energy because that's where the money is at right now

kill yourself

Even Hitler wanted the world to become a better place for everyone

People usually end up choking on the words "for the greater good" when a hero thrusts their blade through their chest

>Trump's anti-green-energy positions are what will cost the US economy thousands of jobs
Who says he's anti-green because he's pro-oil?

I'm against circumcision

>renewable fuels
>thousands of high wage jobs

Wow! All those borderline public sector workers in their imaginary "prospective" jobs freeloading off of tax dollars are totally fucked now!

Let me tell you something about "renewable energy" and their "prospects." You can invest your entire tax revenue into green energy and see NOTHING for it other than using up all your agricultural land for the most inefficient energy farming practices imaginable. Want to know why Australia has no industry, no growth, stagnating job market and is no longer self sustaining? It's because our government bought into the green energy meme and it's now borderline impossible to dig for oil and gas now. Plus since nuclear fission, the greenest energy, is not "green enough" we're not allowed to use our MASSIVE energy reserves.

Fuck yourself you kike you have no idea what you're talking about.

At least be a little clever and say you like things you don't want us to like, Moshe

Hitler had a murderous ideology that supported war and genocide. my ideology is against war and in favor of the well being of all humans. my ideology is inherently not evil.

If you want to discuss policy with me, you can. and we will figure out which one is right.

Another day, another 10 narratives of shit the media will fling at the wall.

(((Renewable energy))) is just a meme.

>killed jobs that don't exist yet
wtf stupid kike

Oh come on man.

Dont fucking spoil things. Anyhow there are lots of shekels in the foreskin reconstruction game.

>(((Renewable energy))) is just a meme.
It isn't, but you can't push it worldwide. You need perfect geographical conditions to go for it. Hydropower is huge here in Norway because we have mountainous areas and tons of downpour. I don't understand people here who say Norway should be a role model for other countries when it's simply impossible for them to reconstruct what we've done here without the same geography.

Most countries on earth are signed on the paris climate accord

>costed

And? Was that somehow a rebuttal to what I wrote?

You know, you're right. I never saw things that way. Thanks bestest ally.

Can we take a moment to appreciate the flags on this board? It's like most of the Juden have their own little stars again.

>Global warming denial
First of all, man-made global warming is unscientific, so "denying" it is okay in my book.
More importantly, you have to be a special kind of idiot to think that a candidate funded by major oil exporters actually cares about GW just because she panders to morons like you for a vote.

>Gross lack of experience and intelligence
The only "experience" she's got involves corruption and destabilizing Middle Eastern shitholes. You will be hard-pressed to name anything good she's done during her entire political career.

>While hillary lies occasionally
>trump is a whole new level of liar.
Oh puuuuh leeeese.

>His entire economic platform was cutting taxes for the rich and deregulation
His economic platform involves cutting taxes for everyone. I consider this a good thing. Am I supposed to believe that the Wall Street whore is going to do act against the interest of her puppet masters?

>He is gross towards other human beings when they are being critical of him.
Not an argument. The people he is being "gross" towards generally deserve execution, not just humiliation.

You sure are one stupid kike.

I hope you're gay because women don't like that.

nobodies going to watch that.

stfu jew, your jewish tricks wont work on us

I hope he goes full nuclear power just to spite hippies.

Why you so mad at Jews? You just elected the most pro Jew prez ever..seriously you Goldburgers AKA larping circumcised Nazi genetic mutts, have levels of cognitive dissonance previously thought to exist only with African Americans, feminists and Ausfalians

Yea that's what I mean. If you live right next to a huge river or something where it makes sense hydro or solar can be good. Wind is still kind of a meme though since you need lots of open area and nearly perfect conditions and then I think it still produces less energy than solar. Nuclear like thorium is still the future but all the leftists are still scared because some plants went bad from either bad safety conditions or literally being built on a fault line.

שב בשקט אמרתי.

Most of the people that push for renewable energy its for solar power, and wind turbines, which are highly inefficient. I don't know much about hydropower I'd have to look into that. I just get mad when people talk about green energy, 90% of the time they're against nuclear. It's what makes me almost positive that all these people want to do is destroy the economy.

I was just saying it's not *just* a meme, that's all.

Either way the federal government shouldn't be pushing or funding anything like that. It should be from private groups or at worst a state issue. I would support getting rid of fossil fuel subsidies also, and even then they create more energy per subsidy dollar than any other source in the US.

In the united states, it's a meme.
It's just muh planet, and muh no understanding of our economy and productivity.

Cry some more :)

I will address your post point-by-point.

1. About global warming - not only that it' scientific, it has an overwhelming scientific consensus within the climatologist community. it was proven beyond reasonable doubt that the sharp rise in Co2 at the atmosphere is directly related to human pollution. you can learn about the evidence in this short video by the NASA scientist Neil Tyson youtube.com/watch?v=6VUPIX7yEOM

2. I'm not supportive of Hillary, she did bad things in her career, but you cannot deny she is more experienced and more intelligent than trump. have you forgotten trump produced his birth certificate to prove he is not a son of an orange orangutan because of a joke made by a comedian?

3. Hey man, i did not claim Hillary is honest. I claimed trump is a whole new level of dishonesty. i showed you a video of trump lying 25 times in one speech of a few minutes. i have not seen hillary lying 25 times in one speech. in fact, i have never seen her lying even 5 times in one speech. it's true she lies sometimes, but it's no where near the level of deception trump is commiting.

4. His economic platform cuts taxes mostly on the rich and deregulation corporations. look how this platform went down in history, and consider the fact the 11 poorest states in the US implemented this policy, and make your own conclusions about it

5. Claiming he is terrible towards other humans being is actually a very serious argument. i tend to believe that being needlessly mean towards other human beings is not a good quality.

There you go user.

>MUH CONSENSUS (that was actually debunked but I won't mention it because I'm a fucking lying filthy kike rat)

>meme energy
>made with rare earth elements we don't extract in our country
>setting the US up for a repeat of the 1973 energy crisis

I have never seen an anti-climate-change argument that held to scrutiny.

>inb4 the medival warm period
It was already proven that we are not experiencing the same phenomenon which happened at the medival warm period