I recently met a Christian who insisted that the protection of Israel should be one of our most important concerns...

I recently met a Christian who insisted that the protection of Israel should be one of our most important concerns, and the Jews are innocent scapegoats who are extremely intelligent and God's chosen.

Why are Christian such cucks to the Jews? Can Christianity ever be salvaged?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NXSsp2vvHjE
youtube.com/watch?v=UaKOvHEb6Uw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

haha suck it

>Why are Christian such cucks to the Jews?

The god they worship is a jewish deity and their prophet is an anti nationalism globalist jew.
Furthermore they celebrate the act of supernatural cuckoldry every 24th of december and are supposed to endure abuse

But I thought Christianity was anti-degeneracy and that Sup Forums was a Christian board.

What gave you that idea?

Everyone says so, people shit on atheists here all the time.

Hebrews are GODs chosen people.

Of course they are special.

Better to leave hooknose in the line of fire and enjoy our unrestricted access to the Holy Land than to risk our own lives.

Shill harder kike.

>camel cavalry
Top kek

Read the Bible, and maybe then you will understand? The importance of Israel can be seen as early as Genesis 3.

Jesus was a Jew, all the early Christians were Jews, and their mission was to spread God's word to the world and through Israel all the nations of the earth will be blessed.

Shut up Leaf. We are worshippers of Kek. Digits confirms this.

Witness the power of kek!

Praise!

Sorry I meant Genesis 12, but even before that.. Story of Abraham basically

We, as Christians, believe everyone will be judged. This is the difference. Atheists don't believe the righteous will find salvation through kindness, love, and humility. Atheists do not believe that evil will be punished.

>israel
>muslims
Gee hard choice

Why are you picking either? There is no reason both of them can't be wiped out.

>It's okay goy, let Jews and immigrants fuck you in the ass, they'll be punished in the afterlife, don't fight back

Learn them about the Scofield reference bible. That's what started this mess.

youtube.com/watch?v=NXSsp2vvHjE
youtube.com/watch?v=UaKOvHEb6Uw

Why choose?