Convince me that the alt-right movements doesn't consist entirely of retards, Schadenfreude and white supremecists

Convince me that the alt-right movements doesn't consist entirely of retards, Schadenfreude and white supremecists.

Easy mode: No justifying it through the ideologies of fringe-liberal groups

Hard mode: All arguements backed up with evidence

I'm waiting.

Other urls found in this thread:

pdfs.semanticscholar.org/1029/946206759009532856794d4bd00d14a1e6dc.pdf
projects.ori.org/lrg/PDFs_papers/Demographic Variables and Personality.pdf
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2964271/#!po=27.8761
researchgate.net/profile/Richard_Lynn3/publication/222191018_Racial_and_ethnic_differences_in_psychopathic_personality/links/56efdb1508ae01ae3e70df91.pdf
philipperushton.net/wp-content/uploads/2015/02/The-Totality-of-Available-Evidence-Shows-the-Race-IQ-Gap-Still-Remains-2006-by-John-Philippe-Rushton-Arthur-Robert-Jensen.pdf
people.wku.edu/john.faine/soc332/racedel.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=bFOPwL32UvI
google.com/amp/observer.com/2017/01/the-clinton-foundation-shuts-down-clinton-global-initiative/amp
politico.com/story/2016/09/north-carolina-obama-bathroom-bill-lawsuit-228381
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Convince me that the alt-right movements doesn't consist entirely of retards, Schadenfreude and white supremecists.
>Easy mode: No justifying it through the ideologies of fringe-liberal groups
>Hard mode: All arguements backed up with evidence

We won.

But the alt right is white supremacists.

>He thinks trump and the alt-right are the same thing

Oh dear.

So, who did the leftists lose to again?

The republican party.

>Still waiting

>The republican party.

And who are the Alt-Right again?

It's not.

Because your wrong.

A sub-set of the republican party.

Exclusively fanatical Trump voters.

Do you happen to know what the other subsets of republicans are named?

>A sub-set of the republican party.

So, leftist lost to what they describe as "Retards"?

No ones going to reply to this thread legit because they cant give you answers just like the time anyone on here schools them a little bit these dog shit retards ether reply with LE EBIN MAYMAYS
or they just ignore you because they cant justify themselves anymore.

I want to give you an idea real quick, Have you ever been talking to someone in real life and they said a bunch of shit that you know wasnt true but they just sound really convincing about it? Now try to recall as many times as you've talked to someone irl and they just said "normal" sounding things but really they were just bullshit delusions. you'll soon found out that that will be 90% of the strangers you have come across. Now really consider that this board is the same way.
Just because these idiots confidently post and can hold a detailed conversation does not mean anything at all.
Just like the people you run into in the real world 90% of the people have no idea what they are even talking about.

The left lost to the republican party. Some of the republican party, namely those who identify as the alt-right, are retards.

>The left lost to the republican party. Some of the republican party, namely those who identify as the alt-right, are retards.

Didn't the left leaning media come up with the term "Alt-Right" in order to demonize trump supporters by attempting to claim that they were merely a small subset of the republican party?

pseudo-intellectuals make blanket statements

>He thinks all republican voters are alt-right

You're really not doing much to convince me that you're not retarded.

Whoever created the term 'alt-right' is irrelivant.

Get a plastic bag and tie it over you head jew.

Breath Deep over and over.

we just don't know.

Not the media, It was some Market Research/PR firm.

wow really made me think.

>Whoever created the term 'alt-right' is irrelivant.

Correct.

Leftists ARE irrelevant.

Thats literally not even an arguement.

Life must be so hard for you.

White supremacy is a failed movement that's utterly distasteful in the modern psyche and bound to be attacked from every side. Anyone who calls themselves one is damaging our cause and by proxy a retard.

Euro Centrism is a better movement. We don't want to kill anyone for being different. We just want a homeland for our people, like every other race is entitled to.

We want the laws to work for our own people.

If people are coming to our homes then we want them to have to adapt to our way of life and not vice versa.

It's far better than being storm cuck and ending up on a watchlist.

Are you retarted? I never said anything for or against white supremacy. I simply said that alt righters define themselves as white nationlists or supremacists.

Results so far: 1 amerifag has proved he is incapable of rational thought.

Any other takers to defend the Breitbart cause?

First, provide use with the evidence supporting your own assertions. Once you present them, we can prepare our rebuttal.

I wouldn't know, because I, same as many on Sup Forums, am not alt-right and look down upon pansy pussy faggots that support democracy.

Those who yearn to suck rich guy cock.

The races are genetically distinct

pdfs.semanticscholar.org/1029/946206759009532856794d4bd00d14a1e6dc.pdf

Black people are less conscientious

projects.ori.org/lrg/PDFs_papers/Demographic Variables and Personality.pdf

Black people are more impulsive

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2964271/#!po=27.8761

Black people are more psychopathic

researchgate.net/profile/Richard_Lynn3/publication/222191018_Racial_and_ethnic_differences_in_psychopathic_personality/links/56efdb1508ae01ae3e70df91.pdf

Black people have lower IQs

philipperushton.net/wp-content/uploads/2015/02/The-Totality-of-Available-Evidence-Shows-the-Race-IQ-Gap-Still-Remains-2006-by-John-Philippe-Rushton-Arthur-Robert-Jensen.pdf

Black people commit more crime

people.wku.edu/john.faine/soc332/racedel.pdf

*Yawn* - Next?

>mfw this guy is serious

>Thats literally not even an arguement.

You still trying to meme a hillary election victory, you irrelevant leftist?

youtube.com/watch?v=bFOPwL32UvI

Clinton foundation shuts down global initiative, I wonder why
google.com/amp/observer.com/2017/01/the-clinton-foundation-shuts-down-clinton-global-initiative/amp

>namely those who identify as the alt-right, are retards.
proofs?

>The races are genetically distinct

Yes, the research supports some slight difference between these 'races'.

Please explain to me why an entire movement has been created based on this unimportant fact.

>>"proofs?"

>open your favorite browser
>enter Sup Forums.org int he little blanket space on the top
>select the board "politically incorrect"
>browse for a few minutes

>Schadenfreude
It's partly this. I just want to see the elite burn to death.

>Strawmanning this hard

In your binary world is everybody either a typical Sup Forumsster or clinton supporter?

Thank you for supporting the retard assertion.

spotted the nigger

Race realism is real. Look at the statistics.

Cultural marxism is real. Many joos have confirmed that.

Culturally enriching the white west but leaving every other non-white nation intact is real, hence white genocide is real.

You are just unable to swallow the redpill, Jamal.
Maybe try taking it anally, as you are used to sticking things up your asshole.

The alt-right movement is actually the most objectively relevant "ideology" at the moment. It's been formed in opposition to the completely subjective political views of the contemporary political alignments. It's arbitrary conception on the internet has just allowed taboo subjects to be discussed and held as complete truths if proven right, that is, to the extent that they can be debated and discussed. While there are parts of the group that have pushed themselves to the foreground of the group, it's obvious self-proclaimed "alt-right'ers" don't completely agree with every aspect of the "movement". Yet, it is acceptable for the others in the group to recognize his views as long as he has a reasonably sound piece of evidence to back it up.

By the way, Sup Forums is not alt right. The alt right is trying to model itself after Sup Forums.

Btw, fuck you OP. Go suck a dick and lick some boots you nu-male fuck.

Wha... "Slight differences"? "Unimportant"?

Did you even see the rest of my post?

These are enormous differences and they are very important.

Let's imagine we all start saying chimpanzees are people too. Now, we have to dumb down our schools to accommodate them, we have to pay taxes to clean their shit off the street, and we have to hire chimp-wranglers to stop the chimps from biting off our faces.

Why don't they just fuck off to Liberia and leave us alone.

The differences are marginal at best. Did you even read the sources you provided?

>he thinks literally rejecting less intelligent people from society is an intelligent move

kek

Wasn't there some Northern European countries that participated in Eugenics? How'd that work out for them? Have the all gone to shit? Ohh waiittt... yeah that right they're going to shit now because...

go away evil dogger

Yeah, sounds great on paper doesn't it.

Until of course, you look at the actually content these people discuss and the way in which they discuss it.

>Let's imagine we all start saying chimpanzees are people too.
a chimpanzee and a person cannot reproduce and generate a fertile descendant

Are you stupid? This is 7th grade biology

> Now, we have to dumb down our schools to accommodate them, we have to pay taxes to clean their shit off the street, and we have to hire chimp-wranglers to stop the chimps from biting off our faces.
>all this pseudoscience

Cool pic at least

They're not marginal, all results are statistically significant.

>he thinks we should keep all the laziest and most violent members of society who have taken the most and contributed the least

I assume you are anti Zionism by the way?

I'm literally not even sure what you're trying to say here.

If you are trying to make a point you've failed.

The title, "Alt-Right," hasn't even been around for a year... what do you expect? It's foundation is in discussion, and complete objectiveness... and it's exactly why Brexit happened, Trump happened (in less than a year), Marie Le Pen will happen, same goes for around the world.

I'm not sure what breeding has to do with anything?

That wasn't any kind of science, pseudo or otherwise, it was an analogy.

See my first post for the science.

Statistically significant literally just means a trend can be picked out from the noise. It says nothing about the gradient of the correlation.

Did you not know that there were European countries that participated in eugenics in the later 1/2 of the previous century? I'm not talking about Germany

Or are you just too fucking caught up in your own train of thought to recognize there's proof of, Le WhitePeopleAreBetter meme

Fully agree. Nazi roleplayers, stormcucks and muh white supremacy faggots are a big mistake.

>I'm not sure what breeding has to do with species

lol, you talk about the "dumbing down" of education and you don't know what a specie is. kek

I want to take back what i wrote here. I guess you are the perfect example of alt-right, a bunch of anti-science, reactionary frustrated virgins who enjoy to blame your own problems on others.

I sincerely think that the comparison people make between "alt-right" and the nazis is not illegitimate

Yes, I am aware of this fact. I'm completely unaware of this providing them any measurable benefit.

>he's so edgy he's in favor of genicide

Perfect post, well done friend.

Great so you agree a trend exists where black people are less intelligent, more violent, etc.?

>believing the alt-right exists
There's your first mistake.

I agree. Their hatred to Jews is based on stereotypes and superstitions.

Okay dude... Isn't it nearly your bed time?

>Great so you agree a trend exists where black people are less intelligent, more violent, etc.?

>implying their success depends on eugenics
lmao how far up your own echo chambering arse do you have to be to believe this shit?

No, I'm just simply trying to prove a point. I'm not in favor of genocide, just offering evidence refuting your points in this thread.

>I'm completely unaware of this providing them any measurable benefit.

Why don't you take a look at the countries that participated, and tell me why they are ever turbo-liberal wet dream. Also, try to come to a conclusion on why they are in such a sharp decline now. I'm not going to spoonfeed you this shit friend. The internet exists.

Sure.

The discussion has moved past that, for once.

Not you, sorry.

There's no correlation and covariance with Jews and deprived leftist society.

It's a trend that is more prevalent in black communities and societies world wide. I'm not speaking about a black individual, but to a generality of black people. It's not my fault that's the view they offer.

Alt right is just some blanket term lefties use to fire anyone who had a different opinion to them into. It's like "muh racist" card.

You haven't provided any evidence at all that refutes my points.

>Why don't you take a look at the countries that participated, and tell me why they are ever turbo-liberal wet dream. Also, try to come to a conclusion on why they are in such a sharp decline now. I'm not going to spoonfeed you this shit friend. The internet exists.

There are literally thousands of factors. Its a real shame that you have to reduce the world to such a binary level in order to comprehend it.

because Afrika the richest nation on Earf, BUT DUH WHITE MAN CAME AND STOLEZ ALL UV ET.

Go away evil dogger

Onto what?

lol yeah right you paranoid racehumper. The alt-right isn't some dormant wing of the Nazi party that thawed out because of global warming. The alt right is a bunch of disaffected white liberals who caught on they were being led down the garden path by their adversaries.

A handful of politically adroit minds from AmRen and NPI have seen this as a huge opportunity to normalize discussion of their policies, swell their numbers and go mainstream, so naturally they are hard at working manufacturing a power swap. I'm sure it's easy to imagine that this is all some brilliant top-down implementation of Evil's agenda but it's just good people making a vital correction when stupid people oversteer.

The alt right is remedial and it will go away quicker than the hippies did once its restored some balance to our national conscience.

The alt-right doesn't exist, it is simply just the naturally occurring group of loosley organized rebels that happens when a society has been stagnant for too long. The only thing that separates this counter-culture from the last few ones is that it is facing against a very liberal stagnation instead of a conservative stagnation.

Alt-right is too nebulous a buzzword.
Give a better definition.

Yeah because

Onto why an entire movement has been created based on this. There are literally no good policies that could be implemented based off this information.

>Yeah because

>he thinks there is still a Republican party xD

You admit Barack Obama is a fringe ideolog.

>Yeah because

Considering the alt-right was an invention of the media in an attempt to pigeonhole certain viewpoints in order to denigrate them, it can be whatever it needs to be at the time it's needed.

in other words, gfy

When did obama ever advocate creating new bathrooms for trasngenders?

I don't really care where a transgender person shits. I find it remarkablely strange how many people here have such strong options on it.

This.
Obama and his justice dept are pushing this.
How can you discuss a poorly defined movement, that is partially reactionary, without mentioning what they are reacting to.

It's not that I have a strong opinion on anything, exactly. Why can I not just like to argue and pick the clearly more reasonable side to argue from?

>I don't really care where a transgender person shits.

Obviously.

You're an idiot and a child.
politico.com/story/2016/09/north-carolina-obama-bathroom-bill-lawsuit-228381

>completely misses the point
>throws a tantrum

This says nothing about creating new bathrooms for transgender people. It just refers to letting them use whichever one they please.

Are you trying to say that this movement was created around transgender bathroom laws? Of course not. We've completely digressed.

I'm saying that movement itself has formed in opposition to modern subjective, self-servin-party political system. The fact that you try to refute my points with insults, has caused the digression and served nothing but my points. So thanks for that.

>It just refers to letting them use whichever one they please.
No, it's about the federal government forcing states to do this.

btw, this guy gets it. It was just picked up by a bunch of mainstream normies and now it's just a bulleye to aim for.

I'm aware of why the movement THINKS it was formed. In reality all it does is project fringe left ideologies onto the general public, or advocate racial segregation.

Correct. This is not the same as having seperate bathrooms for them. Do you understand that now?

it is all of these and also 90% Jewish plants.

You are picking the fly shit out of the pepper.
The point is it isn't an appeal to a fringe ideology.

>In reality all it does is project fringe left ideologies onto the general public, or advocate racial segregation.
Where do you get your alt-right news from, twitter, facebook? I told you before Sup Forums is not alt-right. The reason that's the face of the "alt-right" is because the people who are most vocal probably held these taboo beliefs long before the "alt-right" gave them a platform to speak on. The "alt-right" is literally anything that isn't left or right. It encompasses anyone with a moderate view also, just the MSM doesn't think, ".3% of the population says that shitting and pissing in a toilet not designated for how they feel is unconstitutional," is a good story. They want everyone to see, "Alt-right racist Nazi frog cartoon meme is being posted to black actress Leslie..."

The altright doesn't exist you inbred rat it was a term invented by kikes to collectivize the millions of nationalists on the internet.

Creating separate bathrooms for transgenders IS a fringe ideology. There is a big difference between this and letting them use either the male or female bathrooms, which is the mainstream opinion.

In the post I replied to it refered to creating separate bathrooms for them. So yes, it was.