Modern cabidalizm

This is Norilsk, the world's supplier of nickel and other rare metals. Winter there lasts 12 months, the rest is summer. It's almost always dark. There are no trees. Because the land is virtually dead. The people die of deadly deceases, such as cancer. There is no air, just a mixture of harmful gases. Water has all different colors.

People suffer and die there just for some other people to prosper. Factory managers shat on ecology and safety. They are interested only in the holy profit. Russia's richest oligarchs made their business via Norilsk's factories.

This is capitalism babe. When you rip your ass just to feed your family whereas your boss buys a mini Lamborgini for his dog.

youtu.be/v0c5O1uZKFE

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Norilsk#Pollution
youtu.be/fJ8vUxjIpDQ
youtube.com/watch?v=ynY2begPzoM
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

If they didn't want to work there they wouldn't have applied for a job. There's no communist party now to "place" the most qualified comrades there

It's not just about job appies and shit. People have families there. They can't simply jump off.

>posts city built by commies
>this is Modern cabidalizm, goys

Kill yourself faggot. Saged.

Holy shit you can just pick the shit up off the ground now.

>Heavy metal pollution near Norilsk is so severe that mining the surface soil is now economically feasible due to the soil acquiring such high concentrations of platinum and palladium.[17]

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Norilsk#Pollution

>Whatcha doing Ivan? Playing in the dirt?

>No Ma! I'm mining nickel with my bare hands!

t. owns stock in some Russian heavy metal mine

At least in a capitalistic regime they had a choice, meanwhile under communism the conditions would be worse and the people would have no say and would be forced to work there

youtu.be/fJ8vUxjIpDQ

why the fuck does western media spend all day crying about china's air when russia has shit like this going on?

The difference between Capitalism and Communism is Capitalists recognise it as your job to work. Communists call it a "summer vacation" in Norilsk.

Norilsk was the same shot under commies. It's just Russia.

Because their editors demand it.

Literally no one cares about russia...

>Norilsk was founded at the end of the 1920s, but the official date of founding is traditionally 1935, when Norilsk was expanded as a settlement for the Norilsk mining-metallurgic complex and became the center of the Norillag system of GULAG labor camps.

It was actually better as there were higher safety regulations and less failures causing toxic leaks. Now most factories there use old malfunctioning equipment which officials don't even bother to replace, thereofe constant leaks of shit into the environment.
t. has relatives in Norilsk

Imagine living there until your late twenties with no gf and all your friends leaving for better places.
The things that would do to your head.

No one gives a shit about these irradiated mutants.

Here's a shitty question for you Hans if it's that bad how would you convince people to work there but for a) paying them more (Capitalism) to do it or b) pointing a gun at them and telling them the Motherland needs them to do it?

Actually, this is communism. Fuck off Kraut, you commie-enabling fucks.

But the "a" is exactly the reason why most of people who inhabit Norilsk moved there from other parts of the country. Because of higher salaries, not because they were forced to.

I personally wouldn't.
Looking at the OP picture just fills me with a kind of 'this cement zoo isn't for humans' feeling, I categorically refuse settlements like these, dirty mining towns.

>build fuckhuge city in middle of ecologically unstable land
>don't give a shit about regulations and shit
>surprised when it's shat

post-gommunism, not even once

Kekd

Soon the entire planet will be just like this.
It's the future we chose.

kek

If you say stronger workplace health and safety regulation then that's not really Communism that's just regulated Capitalism. The point is Commies say people will just magically volunteer there lives away to work in such a shithole.

The question is who and for what reason?

When will feminists decide it's time to bring some girl power to the mining industry?

Because it doesn't happen on such huge scale.

Yet it's all over the news.

>falling for the capitalism vs communism meme
They're both types of materialism, niggers, and that's the problem

so its like the rest of russia then?

>winter last 12 months
>the rest is summer

Did i end up in a different plain of existence or are you just that fucking stupid?

I think it was supposed to be a joke, but you know Germans...

Still better than Detroit.

>Detroit
Obligatory

youtube.com/watch?v=ynY2begPzoM

>build city inside arctic cycle
>ehh look ugly
Well come to permafrost motherfucka