Are we just going to forget about what happened last night?

Are we just going to forget about what happened last night?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=U8NNHmV3QPw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

What happened ?
It's about Toth ?

What happened?

If you're not going to make me breakfast, then you need to go.

What happened?

Milhouses who never read the Emerald Tablets.

What do the numbers say?

There is but one god and his name is Kek! All other gods are not memes.

Wicca-tier shit

youtube.com/watch?v=U8NNHmV3QPw

Okay, but what happened last night?

>calls the greatest civilization on Earth Wicca-tier
>posts Cucktianity
You guys do understand why your god is dead, right?

bitch please

Faggotry, faggot.

Memeticism doesn't work that way, roach

No digits. That's gotta suck.

/x/ tier retarded larp shit

KYS

What was this "faggotry" you speak of?

Fucking faggot/s

>doesn't even say what happened

You mean the eternal battle with Set to lower and raise the sun everyday?

Thoth and kek were always dumb memes. Just worship Christ if you need something to worship.
>if digits speak the truth you can still say that, you don't need kek or some other Gods as forced memes

No one gives a shit holy fuck stop forcing this stupid fucking meme LOLOLOL KEKEK BEH PRAYSED HURR DURRRRR R EHEIWI LOOK AT ME IM A FUCJING RETARD

Stupid fucking frog posters. Go out and get some friends or get laid

>nobody actually screenshotted it
kek
This proves that Thoth (as well as kek and every other worthless pagan god) is as inept as his followers

Kek is gay
Thoth is gay
Ra is gay
Anubis is gay
Whatever Egyptian gods that you want to be the freshest new meme are gay

both of you cancerous kike worshipping cucks will perish in kek's holy fire. digits confirm.

>WHyA/S/K

KEK speaks in digits
Thoth speaks in IDs

Also
>3YGTIP15
>I 15 3GYPT
> I is egypt

Something's going on in these threads. No surprise they get suppressed.

praise kek

If you don't know me by now
You'll never, never, never know me
All the things that we've been through
You should understand me
Like I understand you

Now baby I know the difference
Between right and wrong
I ain't gonna do nothin'
To upset our happy home

Oh, don't get so excited
When I comee home a little late at night
Cause we only act like children
When we argue, fuss and fight

We all got our own funny moods
I've got mine
Woman, you got yours too
Just trust in me

Like I trust in you
As long as we've been together
That should be so easy to do
Just get yourself together

Or we might as well say good-bye
What good is a love affair
When we can't see eye-to-eye

frog posters go home

>using cancerous unironically
>acting like kek is a real god
>the only holy fire anyone will be facing is in hell
>that's were the concept of "holy fire" comes from, not your shitty frog of random numbers

kek

Blasphemy but ok left wing.

>I is EGYPT
It's like you're dyslexic, cannot into grammar, and think you WUZ KANGS of Egypt and shiiiieeeeet

Isis isn't gay, and I hear she's got a lot of badass cultists killing in her name.

I will kill your deity.

There was nothing left-wing about this, you guys are just doing some reddit-tier forced memes

Check them digits kekfags

>Nice.
I never said she was

But I do fucking hate Muslims

I love the Eagles.

oWo

How new are you? You only count the last few digits

Nigger wtf are you talking about. I'd love to forget what happened last night.

Was hat Kek damit gemeint?
Hail and Praise

Don't insult the language of the Gods, you blasphemous pig. They speak in mysterious ways.

PRAISE

Been browsing pol since 2010. No I'm not bragging about it. Literally anybody who does this kekism retardation is a 2015 onward newfag. Reddit please go.

Digits confurm hurdur

WITNESSED

THIS HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH POLITICS
THIS WHOLE THREAD IS A FORCED MEME
TAKE YOUR RANDOM SEQUENTIAL NUMBER ROLLING TO Sup Forums OR CEASE POSTING POSTHASTE

>kike on a stick

Kek is the path to dankness, brother. Turn from Semitic lies!

Can someone just explain what happened? Everybody farting around it is just making me more curious.

The word "d u b s" is considered spam here for a reason
Take your rolling to where it belongs

This. Quit being faggots.

But I'm not wrong

>WHyA/S/K

Go back to
>kekposting like this is basically rolling, and rollthreads are only allowed on Sup Forums
>the other Egyptian god crap has nothing to do with politics
>you shouldn't be on this board

oWo

I was too tired to stay in the thread, so I missed most of it

But it was one of the most blessed threads I have ever seen

From what I remember the reviving of all the Egyptian Gods was called for, repeatedly, and answered with a variety of holy digits from Kek, Thoth, and perhaps other deities and their own numerical symbols (ex Khnum and his descending digits)

Because of all that's happened lately I have accepted the idea its possible there is /something/ behind what we call Kek
With the Thoth stuff I was incredibly unsure, felt dangerous
But that thread, just a quick glance through it...I genuinely dont feel comfortable denying the existence of these Gods or saying I dont think they exist anymore.

Why ask, nigga?
>you already know exactly what happened

The Christ is a goal -- a spiritual evolutionary step of our species. When Jesus was around, he was the shining example of what mankind could be, and attempted to teach us how to ascend.

Unfortunately, religion hijacked the teachings of the Christ, like it has before with teachings from other ascended entities, and turned it into the mass manipulation machine we see today.

This is why our Ten Commandments are so negative. Instead of the "Love thyself; Love thy neighbor", we instead got "Thou shall not".

To force onto a species "Thou shall not" is to restrict their free-will (which is fucking huge, as God, the creator, intended for all living things to have free will).

With that said, worshipping these entities may not necessarily be the best means of communicating/enlightenment. While very similar to prayer, meditation can help you to improve from the inside. From there, reaching out to the entities we've called Gods for so many millennia will be much easier.

I'm against the whole kekism/digits. Can you not into sarcasm. Jesus. Stupid fucks here i swear. Can't wait till Sup Forums Sup Forums in general is exposed as the alphabet agency honeypot it is. It's all a psyop and you fucking retards eat it up.

But oh well

CTR BTFO

Im glad they have a sense of humor

Anyone gonna post the fucking archive? Useless cucks.

> the other Egyptian god crap has nothing to do with politics

> Religion has nothing to do with politics

>countless people on this board will deny that a Christian God exists
>a few sequential numbers on a message board and now the whole Egyptian pantheon is confirmed real

I'm convinced half of this thread is underage

regardless if you believe this stuff or not

you gotta admit that the vid is an entertaining watch

It's the result of a mass of humans pouring mental energies into these entities.

It's a lot like the Orks from the 40k universe

Kek confirms he loves the boipussy or pehaps even the benis

We all knew the Gods were degenerate as fuck though, like the Nordic and Greek/Roman ones

PRAISE

I know you fags would doubt oWo, without him world will die out in stupidty,

He sounds lame.

Praise!

As much as I love Kek I personally feel far closer to Sekhment
I want to see the world red with blood and fire

>dat bad feeling
There's a reason why in Scripture, God forbids the Occult and there's also a reason why the Occult does not want anything to do with God.

If you practice the Occult you do so at your own risk.

checked

wOw it's like we're overrun with lefty normfags

It does have to do with politics because there is a chance that through our collective will we have been influencing the world around us using numbers and Egyptian Gods as our medium

Influencing the world through changing politics or through great happenings that will have significant political impact

What we do here possibly has incredibly strong ties to world politics

Fuck off non-believer, just sage the fucking thread and move on with your life. At least we keep most of ourselves contained here rather than shitting up every thread

Kek confirmed

I understand sarcasm perfectly fine, but this has progressed to a point that it annoys me so I'll just try to make a few posts like this until it dies out.

I've tried every trick, calling people newfags, the classic go back to wherever thing, calling it a forced meme, etc. I'm just pulling out every stop because I have nothing better to do and kek annoyed me in the first place anyways

Praise kek!

thoth is a normie and reddit tier god

*sips tea*

Daily reminder that thotposting and awooposting woke Thoth and we now have two gods. Digits confirm of either Thoth or Kek

Are you doing this because you genuinely believe in Egyptian gods?
>no

Is this just an in-joke so you can point out how the post number happens to show a few repeating numbers and it was kind of funny a few times?
>yes

You can't devote an entire thread to a meme like that

digits confirm
praise kek
hail thoth

>whyask
oh lawdy

Will someone link the fucking thread?!

if , at least until the next new bullshit takes hold here, we are going to talk about Thoth

why not also talk about the Lucifer Experiment aswell ?

but lets not just talk about it , lets actually do it

I'm more a believer of really convenient coincidences but at least Kek is fun. Christgod is not fun. I can't believe how triggered some of them are over the whole thing.

wtf are you guys getting yourselves into?

orks and every other entity in 40k

literally, if they stopped believing, the god would go away

same too for the EMPRAH

There isn't, this isn't real magic. You don't achieve anything by having a post with a certain number or having a certain randomly generated ID

>there isn't even a minute chance that you will have any impact on world politics by saying "kek and OwO will it"

Yes kek annoys the shit out of me. Moreso that people believe in this shit. I've had informative posts be overshadowed all because somebody "rolled" trips below me. I flew off the handle yes. But all this digit worship is propagated just to derail shit

Praise

this

In a few occult communities and they would not agree with you.

Haha LOL XDDDD you're so funny england
+1 upboat for you

>You can't devote an entire thread to a meme like that

>You can't devote an entire website to memes

2017: the year Sup Forums turned into the goddamn Egypt Game