ANNEX GENERAL: Day of the Rake

Calling all meme mercenaries to lend your energy and dank memes to making canada part of the USA and not exist as a country anymore.

Canadians are godless hippies and President Trump called them so.
President Trump calls them "snow Mexicans"
Tweeted he will make canada part of America if elected.

The butthurt from cana-faggots will be epic.

If we annex you, where would all of our cry baby liberals go when they no longer want to live here?

>NOT FAKE
One source says its fake. One.

Count me in, but only if we use canada as a dumping ground for undesirables like the UK did with straya.

Into a shallow grave dug by their own hands

hawaii. once they're all crammed there, nuke it.

My aunt is Canadian. Does that mean that it'll be easier for me to become an American citizen?

I'm convinced it already was.
For the worst UK had to offer. They are truly sick and fucked up people.
Act like they where born in a barn and raised in jail.

The only buildings in canada over 100 years old are forts and prisons.
Most of canada is new fr 1957 on (when Europeans started coming over)

>An American citizen, yes.
>A US citizen, no.

Hey that's interesting. I need to read more about Canada before I level my judgement upon it.

Annex these fuckers before Justine Castro sends in his refugee army.
Allnrefugees come to canada for gibs and quick access to USA
canada is a security threat to America

Also a communist country that hates the wealth and success of America while leeching off it like a fucking parasite

canadians are truly disgusting

>Can't tell if serious.jpg

Why is trudeau such a cuck? Or am I just another victim of the media?

Most of Canadian Identity is spent explaining to themselves and to the world how they are Not Americans.

Immigrants get faster access to the USA and a green card if they do a few years hard time in canada first.

We USE to have tons of Somalians here
Now they live in Michigan....

The line up every morning at the American embassy stretches around the block. Its all foreigners...

Well I guess it's out fault for being the gibs capital of the world. Sorry they all gotta come thru you first.

>tons of shitskin refugees pour into the US from Canada

Guys, I think Canada maybe a security threat for us

I want to be American
Fuck canadians, fuck canada and fuck my parents for having me here. I wish I could sue them for it.
I can walk to the USA border but can't immigrate except under 4 strict rules
500K USD
Marriage
Celebrity
Company sponsorship

No gibs, no benefits,nothing.

It is! Close this shithole down. Make it america and kick out all the mudslimes and africans

Hey canadians, isn't it weird how Paco can hop the border and get welfare,housing and a driver license, but we get a fine, jail,deportation and life time ban if we cross illegally.

So strange. We speak English , do everything American but literally are not allowed to be citizens.

Kind of opens your eyes to the agenda, huh? We make it really easy for some, and really hard for others. The question is why.

Here you go fellas.

Most cana-faggots would rather die than become American.
More reason to annex these ungrateful fucks.
They're literally white niggers. Do nothing and hope the usa provides while talking shit.

Didn't realize that. I bet those same people are scared shitless about Trump. Shame really. Wish we could bring in all the patriots and then nuke the ones that remain.

I love you meme wizards.
I have a whole folder of anti-canada propaganda made by pol. Sadly my comp has a virus and I can't go online till I buy a new one.
Phone posting

But it's still full of Canadians who then become our problem.

Justine daddy, was a staunch commie and is partly responsible for the anti-american sentiment of canadians. They brain wash us here to hate the USA.
Also from loyalist from way back. In 1812. That attitude survived somehow

You mean Fidel Castro?

>That attitude survived somehow
(((somehow)))

Hopefully they commit suicide or start an uprising and get slaughtered.
I'll happily take up arms to shoot canadian insurgents for America and President Trump

LEL
I mean his mothers husband

Some of you leafs are alright, don't come to Ontario tomorrow.

Wish I could dump my folder. I love collecting anti-canada memes.
I've hated this country for years. Coming to /pol and seeing all the anti-canada hate proved I wasn't crazy and canadians are literal subhuman white trash