Aryan Master Race

Friendly reminder that this is your average pollack.

This 'aryan male' has 'superior genes' as you can see. Can you believe that this alpha male male is not only single but virgin at the glorious age of 20? There must really be a jew conspiracy against his aryan race.

A

LEAF

delete this

D-Delete this!

Happy birthday, OP! You're 20 now. All grown up.

Fuck, I wish I had hair

I'll admit I just turned 20 yesterday, but I'm much more handsome than that.

projecting/10

Some people don't fully bloom till 25-30

>tfw you were just underage b8 3 years ago
>turning 21 in March

I honestly consider people under 25 to have no idea who they are or what the world is about yet.

>get out newfag reee

I'm new to Sup Forums for about a year.

I've been on Sup Forums for 8 and a half years though.

>Couldn't adapt to the utter sickness and corruption of society? We'll just make fun of you and call you a nazi.

Typical leftist scum

This, in all honesty. To me it's just Teenage Years 2: electric boogaloo. You've outgrown most of the frivolous things you enjoyed as an adolescent but starting on a whole new path of figuring things and yourself out.

Jokes on you. I'm a 25yo Aryan virgin.

The white race dies with me.

its a chinky dik hatin on the whit man again thread

What's up with all the shilling lately. It isn't even good shilling it's just "Sup Forums is X" with a blatant shitpost as the OP

Why do you idiots continue to reply seriously to this shit

I suppose, it gives their lives purpose. I'm speaking of both the shills and the people that reply to them. Like a dog chasing cars either party doesn't know what life would be like with out the other much like when a dog catches the car it doesn't know what to do with it