Biker gangs will protect Trump's inaguration

Based

m.youtube.com/watch?v=cSwMz4eBTns&ebc=ANyPxKpdId5qQm3glQtM76A68uwqyeAJasSquWQ5BnfcahzL4_f1NSr5eAom_DouJoKm4Yao0eM4

Other urls found in this thread:

nydailynews.com/news/crime/waco-shootout-worst-motorcycle-gang-violence-article-1.2225944
reuters.com/video/2015/10/04/russian-bikers-inauguration-trump?videoId=365821515
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Berkeley riots 2.0 inbound.

It's gonna be a bloodbath, can't wait

>tfw you will never be able to sniff Abby Huntsmans panties

Does biker gang mean delinquents or is it a generic term for groups of bikers, like murder of crows etc?

>bikers coming to start trouble in a city that is 90% black

What could go wrong? I hope they brought their meth and gunz so they can do the usual biker things like start wars

It's a group of men who find camaraderie in their motorcycles. Most of them ride American made Harley Davidson motorcycles and work industrial jobs.

These men are for all intents and purposes hard as fuck.

I like this picture

Bikers means faggots on loud annoying vehicles that sell meth

Edgelords to the recuse.

But now the security has to react.

>leather jacket
>styled hair
>weak beard
>appearing on a talk show

That's not a bikie

>Abby will never be your qt mormon wife
>Jon Huntsman will never be your chill father-in-law

Security knows they're friendly.

Security always turns an eye to hells angels

1%?
the angels?

>bikers
>larping cosplaying manchildren
>criminal scum

leftypol memes are always shit

isn't that the job of the police?

This election was exceptional and democrats can't lose with dignity so I expect some violent shit. Trump and his supporters will get the blame.

You want bikers on your side. That's really all there is to it

In the US a lot of them are now upper middle class weekend warriors. They ride pristine $50,000 Harleys

Many of them are also veterans and have seen some form of actual combat.

>Does biker gang mean delinquents or is it a generic term for groups of bikers, like murder of crows etc?

If their jacket says "M.C." they are a criminal gang.
If it doesn't they are aren't.

>bikers
>friendly

Yeah no. Those meth heads better leave the guns at home. Washington DC is a no gun zone

nydailynews.com/news/crime/waco-shootout-worst-motorcycle-gang-violence-article-1.2225944

You'll never be able to batter libtards for the glory of Trump....

So it doesn't have a negative connotation? I mean, obviously the "gangs" that actually end up standing for Trump are going to be mostly decent people, but the term gang sounds "bad". I can already see the media try to portrait Trump as a gangster with biker gangs doing his dirty work.

Undoubtedly.

these guys don't really look like real bikers

these are guys that own a harley and have all west coast choppers DVDs and work in insurance

real bikers don't care about politics at all and sell meth and rape strippers

>DC is a no gun zone

SHALL

except they have a togetherness and an energy that is needed.
Why not go and try to convince them to shape up in a direction you think is better?

nothing shows respect for the office better than bicker gangs. banana republic here we come

it is the society that Sup Forums fails to be

back in the day autists didn't have the luxury to be in the basement all day, they would form biker gangs, empower themselves, and control society at large

it is surprising how hopeless pollacks become without even considering to turn to biker gangs

That's fine. I'm sure they'd prefer to beat the everloving shit out of commie leftists with their bare hands anyway.

Man that's sad, bikies were sort of created by "The Wild One" and other media but at least they went whole hog

all our bikie gangs have been muscled out by muzzie gangs

Funny how a single pic can tell us so much.

Was that link length just a preparation for the wall building you're about to do?

he should call his security team the death squad

>Old white trash methheads will protect Trump's inauguration

KEK, seems oddly appropriate.

Nah, the new generation is like that. The Hell's Angels, Banditos, etc are viewed as just a way to sell meth by younger members. The only members are almost all veterans, but they're a dying breed.

Funny indeed.

And why wouldnt the government just throw all these fighting bikers in Jail? They are clearly there for criminal activities like Assualt & Battery

they are seen as rough but are well- respected

Very funny.

Nice.

>degenerates are ok as long as they agree with me politically
These people cook and sell speed, import chink smack and sell illegal firearms to niggers and spics.

Back to the future 2

Funny innit

In other news white trash bikers get shot by the spic and nigger gangs on inaguration.

>a fucking leaf

Canadians have gangs of faggots riding scooters, passing out house keys to sandniggers. You cucks are a disgrace, and I can't wait for the day when the real men of Canada bash your skulls in.

Did you not watch the elections?

Dem. niggers and wiggers were assaulting peaceful Trump supporters every day, now on the eve of Trump's victory if they try anything they deserve to get whipped with a bike chain

Slovakia wtf

>all our bikie gangs have been muscled out by muzzie gangs

Do they even compete directly?

Here the Muslims are unorganized street dealers.
Extremely violent but also extremely stupid.

Whereas the biker gangs are only involved in smuggling larger quantities.
They will sell to the Muslims, which sometimes goes bad (rip deals), but they can generally co-exist.

>clearly there for criminal activities
So is the #J20 crowd, but they dressed it up as protesting. Do you really think all of them are going to be "peaceful" after the shitfit that was thrown after the election? The bikers are doing this as a counter protest.

Gypsies.

This yeah just keeps on giving. And I thought that 2016 was the most epic year we would have...FuCK!

A wall of biker meat protecting the US President. Only in America could this not be a joke. Or a third world shit hole.

>Slovakia

Is this a joke?

What the fuck, Slovakia?

Off-topic but

>all our bikie gangs have been muscled out by muzzie gangs

Police clamp down on bikies. Not much a stir from the public.

Imagine if they clamped down on muzzie gangs. There would be protest marches.

Yeah traditionally every club had a bikie for selling (and enforcing) anything harder than weed. now a days it's all track suit wearing tanned germans

>muzzie bikers
MAKE THE MAN SOME FUCKING KEBAB, BITCH!!!

What next?

Drug dealers for Trump?
Babyfuckers for Trump?

That can't be it, there are more gypsies in Romania and Bulgaria and those are fine

I understand now why the Czechs were so eager to split from them

this

everything we have always done is bad, every new low thought up by lebs and somalis is "just something we have to live with"

thanks marxist useful idiots of the globalist fascists

Thanks Pastebro for this very inaccurate but heart warmingly funny definition of "M.C."

>a wall of meat
PILE 'EM HIGH, BOYS

Maybe Putin will send over some Cossacks to defend his puppet.

Fascinating! How do the vehicles manage to sell the meth?

bzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

I can't blame them I would protect that man with my life too

We have hundreds of recreational bike clubs, but only 4 or 5 criminal bike gangs.
Like I stated before they are easily identified by the "M.C." on their jackets.

They have nothing to do with each other.

BREAKING
BREAKING

Putin's bikers plead to join "Bikers for Trump"

GOP not happy as Trump AGAIN apparently contacts Russians.

reuters.com/video/2015/10/04/russian-bikers-inauguration-trump?videoId=365821515

D.C is 48% black you retard, and its rapidly declining, its black population went from 70% in the 70's to 48% in 2015, if the trend continues at current rate blacks will be a less than 20% in a few years.
In fact D.C is one of the few U.S cities (at least big cities) where the fastest growing ethnicity is non-hispanic whites.

I think it's due to a difference in the type of muslim. In Europe most of them are from the middle east/africa, in Australia most come from Indonesia.

What's inaccurate about it?

Excellent, violence on the part of Trump supporters will only embolden his detractors. Things will get out of control fast and Trump will make a stupid decision to use the national guard to try and put shit down. Once he starts down that road there is no coming back.

He won't even last a single term let alone win a second. He will make Nixon look measured and compassionate by comparison

>So it doesn't have a negative connotation?
depends. overall they are considerably better recieved than common nigger gangs, a lot of people think theyre cool if not intimidating. there are genuine grievances with 1%ers (famously reported 1% of motorcycle clubs were criminal organizations) but I think they are held in higher regard if they're not doing anything at that moment

we got the HA here too man

Can't wait for the carnage, either way it'll be good entertainment

>In fact D.C is one of the few U.S cities (at least big cities) where the fastest growing ethnicity is non-hispanic whites.

Interesting, I didn't know that. Why is this happening, do you think?

This is amazingly good.

Leftist fagshits really want to be the victim of police "oppression", per the Rules for Radicals:

""The major premise for tactics is the development of operations that will maintain a constant pressure upon the opposition." It is this unceasing pressure that results in the reactions from the opposition that are essential for the success of the campaign." (note: ESSENTIAL)

But this ONLY works if the POLICE/STATE is oppressing them.

If BIKERS are blocking them or smacking them down, it fails completely.

LOL

This. They're also functionally retarded. And they stab each other in the back if they have to. I know the former president of the pagans and his life was completely BTFO after years in the club.

Its a combination of gentrification, government jobs, and the rising cost of living in D.C.

when you forget you aren't online

God bless our metal-lovin, leather-wearin, bike- ridin american militia

Build the wall (of manmeat)!

4D non-linear underground surf

WALL O' POO

'non-hispanic whites'

HAHAHAHHA

Or maybe all the niggers should contain their chimpouts.

Reminder that Abby is the granddaughter of a billionaire.

How does they poo even reach the ocean?

Higher costs of property and living there (which encourages blacks to sell and move out), gentrification, government workers who tend to be non-hispanic whites and the city's rapid growth has attracted many people from all over the US, funnily it attracts non-hispanic whites more for some reason, while all other US cities attracs hispanics the most.
You can even see D.C going slightly redder in the last few elections, if more blacks keep moving out and the left keeps with its anti-white shit, with the growing non-hispanic white population there and the many republican government workers that are going to move there for the Trump administration, D.C could go red for the first time in decades in the 2020 or 2024 election.

>5000 bikers expected
Top kek