Every Trump-related post right now is attacking him. Is CTR still around? I thought they left?

Every Trump-related post right now is attacking him. Is CTR still around? I thought they left?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AL13F4h3iq8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

We're infested with Trolls now and people are too stupid to stop taking the bait.

no butactually im like rly worried and shiet about this dude we cant let him be have near tthe nucular codes fuck dunpf and white ppl too he lost to Hillary

This

So frustrating to watch the knuckleheads feeding the shills.

it is bad, almost pre election levels.

They are still here.

Shills and concern trolls.

And people who hate Israel even though Hitler would be pro-Israel

I sage and hide and tell 'em not to take the bait
but it's bad right now
is it just an infestation of newfaggotry?

Is it possible that someone just might have different opinions?

the anti-trumpers are

- nonwhites/wogs
- leftists directed here from SJW forums and news sites
- US military reserve/rear echelon who get brainwashing courses and become trannies

You people people who actually care about white nationalism are holding Trump's feet to the fire? Go back to r_thedonald if you want a safe space to worship him.

White nationalism has no future because of women. Regular nationalism still stops immigration which prevents more nonwhites so it's what we should be aiming for.

that all sound exactly alike.

Trump betrayed us when he got in bed with Israel.

Reported for shilling

us? you have a .... frog in your pocket?

"Us" = The alt-right

Just because you're a kissless Virgin doesn't mean other white people won't have children

ah, Richard Spenser.

Soros Jr probably funding more shills

Since we've gained notoriety we've been getting raided often

Important message for my CTR colleagues from our SLAY QUEEN

youtube.com/watch?v=AL13F4h3iq8

>CTR
90% of anti-Trump posts are Trump supporters baiting the gullible new trumpfags with stupidly obvious troll posts

Its more than just that. Why are they still here Sup Forums? They lost, what's the point?

DELET

Why would CTR do anything but increase in personnel and funding? 2016 was just the beginning. How large was the CTR budget, 10-20m? That's chump change. Imagine a form of CTR across all mediums of media and communication. Organizations like CTR are the future of PR.

i think a lot of reddit started coming here during the election