All Indians go to heaven anyways

WE LIVE BY THE TUBE

WE DIE BY THE TUBE

> Be Indian
> Be American citizen
> Visit India
> Half the fucking country is still a smelly nightmare
> The rest is somewhat livable

Seriously. Even the tourist areas smell of piss.

youtube.com/watch?v=Xl0b2LGf9jM

Where's the banana leaf ?

Someone end this nightmare

balkanize it
Keep the richer parts and sorounding areas as "india" (the west basically )let the rest get independence , you can't go in a lot of places anyway cause of the riots,crime or outright insurgengy

Also take your fucking gypsies back

What are you waiting for to reinstate the caste system and mass sterilization programs?

youtube.com/watch?v=Q48tagwurUw

Th thing is, not one person in india's political system will talk about overpopulation. They can institute policies like dropping subsidies for people with more than 2 kids, but they dont. They are afraid to mention this topic because otherwise they will just be voted out of office.

we make every indian man a soldier and send them to steamroll middle-east

more LEBENSRAUM is the answer

I don't now how people deal with daily confrontation to human feces

kill the bottom 25%

QUEUE

Make it into full scale nuke war against China.

What do you think about people who eat cow, beef ?

>rich parts of India
>west

>india

I just took out a gdp/capita map from a quick google image search , isn't the west the richest parts?

That was fucking repulsive. I apologize to the poos for thinking shit streets were one of their biggest problems.

Better against Pakistan

>107232791
this video never gets old.

India is by far the worst country.

>What about African countries?!

The thing is, no one expects anything better from African countries. This would be like being told that India is shit and being like "WE'RE BETTER THAN CHIMPS, THO!"

India has its own written languages. It's own belief systems. At one point almost a quarter of the world's manufactured goods came from India. India is a land of plenty with a rich history and historical relevance in the region. So, India could be strong, relevant, and healthy, but it is not. To be on the same development track as Africa while having developed actual civilization in isolation is laughable.

India, stop. Just stop.

Well, I always wondered why gypsies are not able to integrate in this society, why don't they ever respect any educational program that's being offered free of charge to them and why they choose to live in filth and poverty, and rather beg than work...
It's such a shame they had to come this way, it's a shame they have a right to vote and it's a shame they don't go back to where they came from!

I mean doesnt this problem solve itself.
They will hit critical mass soon enough and just collapse upon itself.

I mean lets be real here. India has like 800 million too many people living in it. It has 4x the population of the USA but is 1/3 the size of USA. Than ontop of it unlike the USA where like 90% of the area is livable India is even further condensed into livable areas.

There really is only one solution and its that hundreds of millions of Indians are going to die. I dont know how but thats really the only outcome here.

Yeah, and where will they go when shit hits the fan? Europe, of course... not like that didn't happen already. And since everybody in Europe wants to be a little pussy and spread acceptance and all that, we're just going to take the trash of the world in, hoping they'll change and they'll be educated.

I mean yea thats going to happen, but that still wont stop India from collapsing. EU cant take enough of them even if they tried to stop it.

Eventually itll tip and most of them will starve to death. They wont be able to leave India if they wanted to.

Ya sure millions will come to EU, but India has over a billion. 10 million Indians leaving the country isnt stopping anything from happening.

pure kino

stop death in the bath

That's never gonna happen Pierre. The west isn't the only place being plagued by liberal leftards. The muslims and low caste niggers here breed like fucking cockroaches and just shit on everything decent available.

The politicians here keep implementing and suggesting retarded policies to appease their respective vote banks. However, we do have a decent central government this time headed by Modi.

More like superpoower

history is repeating...

what, travellers aren't pakis, they're an old celtic substrate