Serbia vs. Kosovo tensions

I swear to god you little shits if I get drafted because of your inability to resolve political issues like human beings I'm going to kill you no matter if you're kosovar or serbian.
>yahoo.com/news/serbia-warns-intervention-kosovo-amid-balkan-train-row-125035495.html

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EzTFCte2Qe4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Why would you get drafted lmao

>NATO
>KFOR

Kosovo je Srbija

bump

c hecked

We live in the Balkans. No one here solves their issues like human beings. We solve them like savages, as is tradition.

You're not gonna get drafted. Shqips are on their own.

>mfw when you're dutch and go to an UN mission in the balkans

Speak for yourself

>You're not gonna get drafted. Shqips are on their own.
Hell yeah.

Do Serbs see the Trump presidency as an invitation to fun?

Has Donald sent you any signals?

We see Putins presidency as a invitation to fun.

>inb4 the first thing trump does after inauguration is bombing belgrade

This is true and i have seen AnCap tire shit here happen in Belgrade.

well NATO would still have to help Albania even if Trump pulls out

Kosovo and Albania are two different states.
Only problem is large american base in Kosovo.

got my stuff mixed up because of 10 threads about serbia vs albania today

under french command

Did you really expect to be in NATO without having to fight good goy wars?

And the albanian population of 92,93%.

Kosovo is Serbia desu.

Serbia should've genocided the Albanians there instead of the Bosnian Muslims.

Nothing will happen. He's just doing this for the upcoming vote.
Not to mention that Serbia is being paid not to touch Kosovo.
I do agree that killing serbs in that area might disrupt that agreement, but I think Serbians find money more important than lives.
Not to mention
>Serbia
>army
Oh my kek

So NATO cant do shit, especially with Trump in power.
He already questioned american involvement in Yugoslavia, Iraq and Lybia.
And if they try anything, Russia and China will probably place veto.
So, Serbian best chance is to take just northern part of Kosovo in near future.

And?
They were 80% back in '99 and still got destroyed.
They dont have tanks and heavy artillery, only some ak47s and few humvees.

Balkan wars are the best, pol will shine like never before

So it's okay to attack them even though they would basically fight back with sticks and rocks. Funny of you to think that USA wouldn't get involved, Trump said a lot of things.

I want to watch Muslims and Serbniggers killing each other.

Slobo did it in '99.
Militarily, he did a perfect jokb, but it was a very bad timing, because USA was in top power.
Now, its a whole different story.

Slobodans army vs. army now could not even match, but against rocks and sticks, everyone can win.

I don't want no beef with serbs anymore. Enough. They successfully pitted us against each other, I'm sick of jewish tricks, I don't want drama with serbia.

But going against Bosnia low-iq retards, no problem. Shqips, all day.

Bez brige Hrvoje, ovo picousti namerno diže prašinu da bi imao ovaj retardiran narod o čemu da priča, potpuno ista situacija kao i ona pljuvanja sa vašom stokom u proteklih nekoliko meseci.

do you guys think there is a chance that Kosovo would hold a referendum to unite with albania?

>And if they try anything, Russia and China will probably place veto.
Russia has a veto in the UN Security Council that issues warnings and resolutions. We can't do nothing about NATO's actions, or the Libyan intervention wouldn't happen.

All serbians on pol probably come from the same family. One serbian eventually stumbled on pol while searching hentai snuff jerk material and he passed the word to its 20 cousins to shill with him.

a i izbori su za koji mesec.

That would be pretty illegal I think no?

fuck off chechen

Serbia should command all of yugoslavia

Look at this photograph.

Every time it makes me laugh.

Nice nigger mentality
Not wanting a fair fight and shit, why don't you pick on someone your own size

Brb sending busses with vojvodina je slavonija writings

how so? It's sort of recognized as an independent state by many countries, it would be no different than crimea's situation I think

>Croat
>Kill anyone without the aid of Germany/NATO
>topkek.jpg

>be serb
>try to provoke kosovo
>get's BTFO'd
>blame albanians

when they'll learn?

kekd and čekd

>Not wanting a fair fight and shit, why don't you pick on someone your own size
We already fought USA, and lost.

But the Crimean thing is considered highly illegal too. I think not even the US would recognize an Albania Kosovo union

KOSOVO IS SERBIA

TURKOROACHES GET OUT REEE

FUCK THE CLINTON CRIME FAMILY

FUCK SOROS

USA OUT OF NATO

USA OUT OF UN

Take your doobs and go back to VK, blackface
+1

Kosovo é Sérbia.

Kako ste imali dosta tih obojenih revolucija u zadnjih 20ak godina, jel ima sad šanse da neka nova prevara se dogodi, ne nužno 5. oktobar ne mora bit takva mega-prevara, ali nešto slično, da se riješe Ace?

Ili je Aca good goy? Ne mogu ga shvatit, kad ga počnem slušat, poludim brzo, ono njegovo pričanje sa pauzama, skoro ko onaj usranac čeda i njegove pauze. PS zašto i kako je taj smrdo Čeda još živ, to mi je enigma, kako bar u zatvoru nije.

Why does this place get so much worked up over a fucking train? Nothing has happened, and nothing ever will. Haradinaj will be released and the train will be forgotten within this very month. Nothing has ever happened in the Balkans since WW1. Balkan nations are meme nations, Balkan wars are meme wars and the Yugoslav wars were no exception. The Kosovo war had 200 participants give or take and the numbers are inflated by both sides to make it look like the ebin battle of the century. Face it, nobody will do anything, no wars will happen. The only thing that will happen is the feeble minds of Serbs ensuring their crooked politicians yet another 4 year mandate.

What strikes me the most is pol's obsession over some "reconquista", as if anything like that is ever going to happen, or Serbians photoshopping Wikipedia articles to portray themselves as the winners while the very fact this event even happened shows they lost. All talk and no action, it reminds me of how much i hate this place.

"We will kill you" says the diaspora fag who either left to finish his study abroad because a degree from the Balkans is worth jack shit, or the diaspora fag who has never set foot in his native country. I'll tell you what you'll do. You'll stay on Sup Forums some more, switch over to facebook, eat dinner and jack off to sleep, to repeat everything again tomorrow. That's all you have done, and all you will ever do.
"NATO won't defend you" says the faggot who seriously thinks NATO is going anywhere for the next 50 years.
"Kosovo ji Srbija" says the ultranationalist who can't even walk in Kosovo for he'll get curbstomped like the nigger in American History X.

Just shut the fuck up, If there is ever going to be yet another meme war it will only cripple Serbia even more. There is no "holy battle" for you faggots who haven't ever held a weapon in hand to larp as crusaders, there are maneuvers to keep the people from sperging out. Kill yourselves

>He invited Haradinaj to his inauguration, which is why he was arrested in France, on his way to Washitngton DC.
>Haradinaj was the chief of armed branch of KLA, general, ex-PM and wants a total ban on Islam and Orthodoxy in Kosovo.
Serbians most likely claim Trump is with them, just like they claim Tupac was for serbians kek.

tl;dr
We just want a huge happening bro.

this desu

>what is Pink Panters

btw. why captcha begin to tell me to select trains and train stations kek

Pink Panthers aren't just serbian, they have a bosnian guy, a croat and a serb/albanian mutt with them. They're also kind of gay, just mafia version of attention whores.

Best mafias are ethnic German and Flemish. Can't compete there, shkja

also i would like to add that albos are ONLY capable of wrongdoings, and nothing else. they're not in useful to humanity in any other sense, as they still haven't contributed anything to it except smuggling drugs, weapons and, lastly, organs.

>Serbians most likely claim Trump is with them,
To be fair, I think Trump will be more friendly than Obama, he did an interview with some serbian magazine or soemthing a few weeks before the election

Albania is part of NATO, Croats, Romanians, Italians, Hungarians, Bulgarians and Albanians will fuck Serbia in the ass.

Vajdaság je Madjarska!

that was fake though

Enlighten me how do or how did Serbians contribute

You are doing the same things but lack self-awareness

The reason Vojvodina will be autonomy in few decades

Oh it was? Nevermind then

well at least we have nikola tesla, milutin milankovic and others, unlike you, stablemen

The almost new American president is against NATO and therefore most likely KFOR, remember? So KFOR might finally get repealed. And then we might be able to take over, as the shqippos would have no one protecting them.

No he didn't lol. And he even said he wanted to send ground troops to rek the Serbs back in 1999 which would've wiped out the Serbian military for good.

NATO without the USA is a fucking joke lol.
Greece alone could annihilate the whole Balkan combined.

And that somehow makes your people civilised and a peachy little comrades to europe

lurk moar nigger

Fucking retards. If you all stay under Russian control none of this would've happened.

stay buttblasted, german dick sucker

>Russian control
*gets his head cut off somewhere in Caucasus*

Srbija je kosovo :)

Not only that but Trump said in 1999 that he would have sent boots on the ground in Kosovo rather than just planes.

>croatia still has draft

what a fucking shithole

you just confirmed my implication

Serbia sends a painted Train, everybody shits themselves.

Well done Serbia, their still afraid of you.

Dis is true Albanians claim ((Tito)) promised them Kosovo.But i ain't a fan of Stalinism.

Tito wanted Albania to into Yugoslavia as well, that's why

This. Chances are he's going to fuck Serbia somehow to signal Putin not to dare fucking with him. It's really easy to do since Serbs already hate US and there's no loss in doing so. Menwhile it shows Eastern Euro NATO Members that Trump will stand by them if they pay their fair share of NATO. Keep in mind that ALL his military and SOS pick are Russia hawks.

Serbia is in for a rude awakening lmao

Someone sum up the events from this week, I have only briefly paid attention.

Is it happening?

So why did you call the Muslims "Muslims" and us "Serbniggers"? What's wrong with us?

Yes, but if Trump keeps his promises on NATO and repeals KFOR, NATO no longer has anything to do with Kosovo. Then it becomes an UNSC issue. And seeing how resolution 1244 is already violated with the mere existence of this "state", why should we be condemned for violating it with returning our army there? Not to mention that the resolution itself allows 1000 Serbian soldiers and policemen to be stationed in Kosovo, AND the fact that Russia and China would probably veto any organised UN actions against Serbia.

I don't care why.I am just confirming.

kek i was just telling the truth. isn't it?

youtube.com/watch?v=EzTFCte2Qe4

His position is exactly the same as his position on everything else. 10 different conflicting view points within 10 sentences.

>Chances are he's going to fuck Serbia somehow to signal Putin not to dare fucking with him.
you retarded albonigger, trump is a putin's pawn if you haven't realized it yet by yourself

No, pussy ass Vucic sent a train painted with Serbian nationalist symbols/propaganda to Northern Kosovo, where there aren't even any Albanians, he didn't even send it to Pristina or something.

Albanians responded basically by saying enough is enough and sending military units to seize the train, now Serbian government is saying THATS the provocation, im sure normal Serbs are embarrassed so i can't comment on their opinions

tldr pussy lips Vucic is a pussy as always

this
tradition must be respected

>trump is a putin's pawn if you haven't realized it yet by yourself
>slavik imbreds actually believe this media narrative
Top kek. Enjoy the sanctions, buddy.

Kek delusional Serbs fell for CNN memes. No wonder you retards can't ever win a war.

Kosovo je Srbija.

>he ate the russian hackers meme too

he literally supports putin's actions on his twitter account, you 80 iq morons

>Francesco Crispi, founder of fascism
>Skanderbeg, legendary kebab remover
>Mother Teresa
>Mimar Sinan, one of the bst ottoman architects
>Kadaré, one of the pioneers of magic realism
>Bekim Fehmiu, first balkaner to star in a Hollywood movie in leading role of Heracles
>Laura Mersini-Houghton, proponent of the multiverse theory
>Fert Murati, nobel prize in Medecine
>Petro Zheji, philosopher and most notable translator of ancient sansrkit
>Joseph DioGuardi
>Markos Botsaris, hero of greek idependance war
>Lekë Dukagjini, first european written Penal Code
>Mehmet Ali (Alexander by his real name), king of Egypt
>Ali Pasha, famous cucker of ottomans
>Martin Shkreli

fuck off shiptar, you're in every thread going apeshit

listen to the sounds of shiptars barking from everywhere where they ran to avoid starving

>he has no clue what the political climate is like in America
Oh dear, how unfortunate for you. Does all of Serbia think the same thing? You might be the first example of Trump's foreign policy in action.

It's gonna be lewd, son.

>be a normal Albanian/Albanian diaspora browsing Sup Forums
>see a thread about Albanians
>full of Serbs and their diaspora shit talking Albanians
>hmm, i should really defend my ethnicity

checks out to me my FYROMian friend

what are you smoking? i heard only of 2-3 albos who're mentioned throughout history, that's how you're relevant to the world.

also i see you're counting there martin shkreli. top kek

What is Jasenovac ;^)