American white """"""""culture""""""""

>American white """"""""culture""""""""

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XLQ9xNgwyIg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I fail to see how white culture is bad in any way when you use the moral, Christian, business owning people as its representatives when compared to something like self destructive black culture.

Is the white trash problem bigger than the nigger and spic problem

They're pretty based. They hate fags and doesn't afraid of anything.

White trash stems from nigger culture, these are some good ol' boys. Si fought in Vietnam & Phil was a starting college quarterback over Terry Bradshaw. Jace and Willie created a business that is a nationwide operation in goods and media. How are these people a problem?

>Europe
>Culture

you're trash

you're trash

Put a towel on their heads and they would look like the most moderate self-bombing individuals in the land of Allah.

a leaf etc...

look like mountain men to me, the guys who settled the wilderness and opened the way to civilization's endless march

Not to derail the discussion but I swear that I saw the thread and all the answers somewhere else
Are constant deja-vus a mental illness? This has been going on for almost a year

Duck Dynasty is very scripted, but whats wrong with these people?

I get that too, i will read it and 5 seconds later i will believe i've seen it before, but I hadnt realised it

Lol, nice retort you worthless gook.

Well no shit. I could put you in an expensive shirt with some hair gel and jewelry and you'd look like a Persian. What's your point?

Rednecks are very redpilled, I would pick rednecks over chavs any day of the week.

They do have a unique and distinct culture and it prevents them from becoming cucks, good for them. Would you rather they became like Swedes you fucking autist?

There's pictures of them all being clean shaven. It seems that the beards are a recent thing, possibly in the last decade or so.

"White trash", as you put it (terrible term btw), usually mind their own business and won't sucker punch an old lady for literally no reason. So, no. They're not as bad.

They really are good people.
I wanna see Phil's boi pussy.

compelled to shitpost because of flag
low t

Rednecks are not white, dregs of the white man's genes. Bastard children if you will.

Americans pls help

They promote a culture of racism and bigotry towards non whites , women and faggots

They're pretty bourgeois. There's nothing cute about wealthy celebrities pretending to be poor.

It's insulting to people that are actually poor.

>White trash stems from nigger culture

No, some of them just blended later, trashiness has been around.

Thank god I'm a country boy

youtube.com/watch?v=XLQ9xNgwyIg

>rednecks aren't white
>slavs aren't white
>russians aren't white
>spaniards aren't white
>whites aren't white

Bots

>inventing shit and making money off of it
>not forgetting where you come from or fundamentally changing who you are because of said money

Yeah, you're a dumbass.

Yeah, but what's wrong with them?

Okay, nothing wrong with it.

>i dont understand how socio-economic class works

They can wear those costumes if they want but the fact is they are now apart of an entirely different socio-economic class whose economic interests are no longer the same as the working class they pretend to be.

Elitist and classist contempt much? Nothing wrong with these people, at least they can take care of themselves and don't cause any trouble.

The south has a distinct culture consisting of family values, hard work, letting nothing go to waste, basic survival skills, helping your neighbors, and enjoying the little things in life like big family suppers on Sunday and playing blue grass on the front porch. This is quietly disappearing though, as families move further away from each other and get-togethers only happen a few times a year.

They're fine. What's your problem with them? Are too much of a cuck to handle the open road?

So, it's insulting when you make some money but stay true to who you are?

That looks way more decent than nigger ooga booga culture.

Niggers wish they had a traditional, wholesome culture.

Nigger culture: ooga booga music, decadence, inbreeding, being stupid is cool, bad hygeine, dysfunctional families, no family structure, crime, drugs, and pumping out niglet babies.

>A heavily scripted TV show is a good indicator of a culture

OP you are like baby

>1 post by this ID

You wouldn't be saying that after some redneck burglarizes your home and steals your guns and electronics then pawns it off for meth money.

>t. Suburbanfag

So you have a problem with people creating a product in demand and becoming wealthy using their own ingenuity?

Well fuck you fag.