/polder/ General - SUMMONING AMERICAN MEME MAGICIANS EDITION

DUTCH ELECTIONS THREAD #4 - MARCH 15TH 2017

THE DAY THE DUTCH DEFEAT GLOBALISM

LET'S SEE WHO Sup Forums SUPPORTS (SECOND STRAWPOLL, FIRST WAS MISSING SOME PARTIES)
strawpoll.me/12114077
strawpoll.me/12114077
strawpoll.me/12114077

PARTY POWER RANKINGS

>ORANJE BOVEN TIER
PVV

>COALITIE TIER
VNL
FvD
SGP

>USEFUL IDIOTS TIER
50PLUS
CU

>TREASON TIER
VVD
CDA
D66

>FILTHY COMMIES TIER
PvdA
SP
GroenLinks
DENK

>MEME TIER
GeenPeil
PvdD
PiratenPartij

--------------------------------------

FOR THE SHILLS
>muh populisme :'(
FUCK OFF ELITIST FUCKS

>muh coalition! PVV won't ever rule!

WHAT A BUNCH OF HORSESHIT

FIRST OFF, MOST OF THOSE PARTIES ARE LEFTISTS ANYWAY, WE DON'T WANT THEM

SECOND, VVD AND CDA WILL BEND THE KNEE BECAUSE THEY WANT TO RULE
THEY CANNOT BE TRUSTED ABOUT ANYTHING THEY SAY PRIOR TO THE ELECTION

>but Geert is a kike! not a real nazi!

OH WELL I GUESS WE SHOULD JUST GIVE OVER OUR COUNTRY TO THE MUSLIMS AND THE EU THEN, WHAT A GREAT ARGUMENT FAGGOT

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Netherlands–United_States_relations#History
twitter.com/Gyohdon
rtlnieuws.nl/boulevard/laatste-videos-boulevard/ruben-en-luuk-bespreken-golden-shower-gate
strawpoll.me/12114077
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

LATEST PROJECTIONS OF SEAT DIVISION BY MAURICE DE HOND

PVV LOOKS TO BE THE LARGEST PARTY

TRENDS OF THE PAST YEARS, PVV LOOKING STRONG

WE ARE HEREBY FORMALLY SUMMONING ALL AMERICAN MEME MAGICIANS TO HELP US IN THIS STRUGGLE TO DEFEAT GLOBALISM

NEVER FORGET OUR GREAT ALLIANCE
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Netherlands–United_States_relations#History

>77
so he's actually looking likely to win eh?

Don't worry - we got this

TRAP ER NIET IN EN STEM DENK

HIDDEMA WOULD BE COOL BUT FVD WILL ONLY GET 1 SEAT FEELSBADMAN

you don't need magicians.

all you need is kek.

Yes!

But we must never become complacent!

Complacency is the enemy of victory!

We will meme the afrikaaner repatriation program after Geert wins the election inshallah

I don't know much about your politics, but I hope this guy can save your country.

You'll have my sword and my Cheetoh-stained fingers!

>you will never get to see Hiddema tear Jesse 'Snotneus' Klaves a new one
We are on the wrong timeline ;-;

>55

KEK DEMANDS WE WORK ON AN INFOGRAPHIC TO HELP BURGERS UNDERSTAND DUTCH POLITICS

>Cheetoh-stained fingers

Thank you based Glenn Beck

would help meme an overwhelming victory

How?

Euro politics are confusing to burgers. So many irrelevant political parties!

plz this

Party name, Party logo, Party leader picture, political position of party and a short description of the party

Put all that in one big infographic and it would be very helpful

i suck at photoshop but i will start working on a draft right now

kek has blessed this idea

we must do it now

Daily reminder that Thierry Baudet of FvD likes Pepe, watches Alt-Right podcasts and is the clostest thing we have to Ethno-Nationalism. 1/2

2/2

Im not home right now but if you guys make a thread again tommorow i will be willing to help

Thank you for these threads OP, I've enjoyed them. Apparently these are much more popular than regular Nederdraden.

We need to become more active on twitter and defend PVV viewpoints. Almost all the people responding to the tweets of Wilders are liberals.

Joram van Klaveren follows me on twitter, makes me feel pretty good

You're welcome!
I intend for these to become a regular thing up until the election and maybe have a few celebration threads afterwards

Wilders in power will only make us the next Belgium. Also the laughing stock of Europe.

What would a terrorist attack do for the pvv in polls? what amount of seats would we gain, will it drive other parties to take on a similair party program?

Volgens "eigen peilingen" zouden ze op zes staan. Kwestie "wij van WC-eend", of toch wat waard?

Leuke nummers.

Everyone should follow Erkenbrand (Dutch Alt-Right) Thierry Baudet and Joost Niemoller as well. Niemoller retweets a lot of tweets even if you have 0 followers.

What's your twitter m8?

it would give a boost to PVV and probably also to VNL and FvD if Jan Roos and Thierry Baudet manage to get some appearance on tv

It would also hurt the VVD a lot, since they're in government right now, so they'd be blamed

twitter.com/Gyohdon

Being laughed at by Europe is a GOOD thing nowadays. We will stay White while the rest turns brown.

photoshop faggot here.
Should I make an infographic?

Thanks for the tips. I was already following Baudet but not the others.

do it

i'll still compile info, but if yours is better than that's good

>de Frank is niet Blank

The layout of pic related has a lot of clarity imo, though a white background would be better.

Another idea is a layout that uses the two axis political compass somehow.

What about the media will we see alot of shilling for muslims, i try to avoid MSM since the trump campaign, heck first time i viewed rtl4 it was about #goldenshowergate

if you feel the need to

If you want you can dump the party / party leader info on here and I'll handle the graphics part

OP WHERE IS ARTIKEL 1 IN YOUR POLL?
I SEE NO MENTION OF ARIKEL 1 ANYWHERE
WHAT ARE YOU A RACIST?!?
REEEEEEEEE

i haven't watched television in almost a decade, so I'm not sure what current media is like

but I guess they'd probably say something like
>terrorism is terrible, but we must remember not all muslims are like this, please accept more refugees or you will create more terrorists, thank you, praise merkel

I just checked. Hilarious that he's following you. VNL is meme tier imo. I doubt they will get more than 1 seat.
What actually happens to Klaveren and Bontes when only Jan Roos gets in?

The only parties we should vote for are PVV and FVD.

Only retards can't understand parliamentary politics. Most Americans on this board cab

>have some friends from Holland visiting the week after next along with a Belgian and bases frog who are bringing a bunch of millennial Dutch guys with them for the trip
How to subtly ask them about their stance on Geert?

Y E S
E
S

what should the text say? what does it say.....

Why do we still have no alternatives to PVV? I'm torn because I just can't see the guy as a leader, even if he has his priorities in the right place.

Are there splinter groups I can look in to?

The problem isn't understanding the process it's the overwhelming amount of parties that makes it hard to track overall what's going on and who wants what.
I have this problem with Austrian politics

>What actually happens to Klaveren and Bontes when only Jan Roos gets in?

unfortunately, they'd be removed from parliament

I like both of them a lot more than Roos, but I guess Roos gets more attention

you still don't know about all our parties though

nice nummertjes, friend

just ask them directly, dutch people like direct language

NICE MEME

ALSO NICE MEME

Oranje Boven is basically the dutch way of saying "NETHERLANDS NUMBER ONE"

>Have you accepted your lord and saviour Geert Wilders yet?

SGP

this is about as unbiased as it gets
rtlnieuws.nl/boulevard/laatste-videos-boulevard/ruben-en-luuk-bespreken-golden-shower-gate
still shit reporting imo

Oi lads, can anyone tell me whats with D66, what they support and the like? Talking to someone who supports them.

I love how they take away the Negro vote from Denk.

While I can understand where you're coming from, if we don't have Wilders as leader, we're pretty much guaranteed to be stuck with Rutte III

and that just means being a client state of the EU

I'd rather get stuck with a bit of a shitty leader than to fully surrender my nations sovereignty, wouldn't you?

D66 are EU-cucks
They used to be pretty alright in a democratic sense, but they've since completely flip flopped on their issues (they're against respecting referenda when they disagree with them etc) and have turned into elitists

You know, I lkie Geert Wilders for being one of the very few politicians who openly admit the horrid truth about Islam.

But on the other hand I just can't respect somebody who wants to kiss Israeli boots as desperately as he does.

>88
if you want to add your own text

>Buy a gun
>Smaller government
>direct democracy
>media reform

>PVV leading with more than 10 seats

I'm quite proud of my countrymen now. We're waking up.

>just ask them directly, dutch people like direct language
Oh boy oh boy, I'm from Dixie so I don't mince words. This makes me happy
Kek, might do that kinda want to subtly show them a pic of him desu senpai

Actually now I think a power rankings infographic might be most effective. Okay I'll stop backseat photoshopping now.

>direct democracy
Little bit dangerous hombre
Being a republic is far better if you ask me

I don't need to know all of the parties to understand the jist of what's going on

Mooi zo, als de stemmen gesplitst worden halen ze misschen beiden de kiesdrempel niet.

Any good Pepes of Wilders?

While things look bright I'm very Blackpilled on a EU referendum since I believe we will be cucked enough to vote Blijf instead of Uit.

>tfw secretly voting pvv

when people in Europe say direct democracy, they mostly mean having Referendums on important policies, like in Switzerland

Direct democracy is very fashionable here because our government never listens to voters and just does what it wants.

The downsides aren't clear here yet because our system is so fucked up at the moment.

subtly slip pic related in their pockets

>tfw openly support pvv
>tfw openly make nationalist posts on twitter
>tfw wear a true original MAGA hat on my facebook profile

call the cops, i don't give a fuck

Thanks mates

It's not safe for me with so many Moroccans around.

>mfw I won €400 betting on Trump.

>being scared of some sandniggers two heads shorter as you

tf when theres nearly no targets in your area for when the race war begins

Kek wills it follow the 555!

>tfw living in an area with tons of shitskin

i'm ready Geert, just give me the signal

Alright making the infographic, if another dutch user could dump some text describing the parties that'd be great.

N U M M E R S

Ik werk eraan!

Kanker Hollanders het Vlaanderen blijft van ons

I'm only 6'0, and they have the numbers.

nou nou, broeder, geen rede om zo boos te zijn

denk nou hoe geweldig het zou zijn voor onze handel als Antwerpen en Rotterdam samenwerkten?

>strawpoll.me/12114077
Why can't I vote for article 1?

>het Vlaanderen
Waal gedetecteerd

Alleen als belgen een her examen auto rijden doen met nederlandse examinator

Not the negro, just the politically engaged sassy black woman vote. They'll get maybe 500 votes.

Meanwhile, Denk is a Turkish interests party so the PvdA is going to suffer this time around.

>Mfw I live in a 99% White village of 7000.
>Mfw only 150 Statushouders will be devided in the Gemeente and no AZC.

döner company is echt rotzooi

you can legally buy any firearm produced before 1870 without a permit aslong as your 18.
>be me
>buy blunderbuss for 200 of marktplaats
>use powder from firework and scraps as projectiles
>mfw im the only one with a weapon in my village

Hollander gedetecteerd
Belgen rijden al veel beter dan polderduitsers, al jullie wegen staan onder de water

You know what they do in towns like that, right? If you think you're getting 40 Syrian families, think again. You're getting more than a hundred sleazy, single brown men. They pulled the same trick on my town.

This. My inlaws have a pack of shitskins live across from them. Small social housing and they've got 8 of em in there.