Why are you all so much against an NWO world government?

Why are you all so much against an NWO world government?

Star Trek has a world government, and the Star Trek future is awesome!

Other urls found in this thread:

incubator.duolingo.com/courses/tlh/en/status
esperanto.davidgsimpson.com/eo-verbforms.html
youtube.com/watch?v=__rmG9tQQvs
m.youtube.com/watch?v=BdjZnCanVbM
youtu.be/D34ofv9VquE
jew
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

there was a faggot flying the ship for fucks sake

and a nigger in charge of communication

startreck dances around how they removed the idea of scarcity

What's NWO world govrnment?

and a Jew with fucky ears in charge of making unbiased and logical scientific analysis

>Star Trek has a world government, and the Star Trek future is awesome!
How many jews are there in star trek?

sulu wasn't gay (at least not until jew jew abrams got ahold of him)

george tekei is gay but that should be unrelated to a character he portrayed

and for fucks sake there was a fucking leaf in command of the ship

It's cool and all. but less freedom

i think non scarcity of land helped too

i mean in star trek we could just give rapefugees a whole planet and be done with them

Solar Wardan=Star Trek

>george tekei is gay but that should be unrelated to a character he portrayed

Takei actually said that making Sulu gay was pointless and unnecessary virtue signaling.

for the love of god they put a Scotsman in charge of complex machinery

there were a few episodes that alluded to the world overcoming poverty and scarcities of resources.

but I can't remember if one ever explained it or gave an attempt to

What part of science FICTION do you not understand?

he did? that was cool of him

They made a blind black gun an engineer

I thought it was handwaved as "replicator technology solved everything"

on the other hand, in the next generation they gave all the klingons black skin and also dropped their average IQ by about 40 points

It's lame.

Scarcity wouldn't be a problem in a future where you can travel the entire galaxy and harvest resources from billions of planets. Since they have FTL travel, I'm sure they'd have advanced automation so labor wouldn't even be an issue.

The Federation was swell in the 60s. but in the 90s ...

>A Jewish Leaf in command
>A Faggot as a pilot
>A nigger on the com
>A mixed species as second in command

>the only based character (McCoy) is portrayed as an arrogant asshole. And later rewritten to be a sensitive faggot.
>cool

Fuck no

There are plenty of them.

>muh freedom
Freedom to be a cunt, you mean. Fuck that kind of freedom.

I'm a huge trek fan.

It's an idealistic view of the world, what humanity should strive for. It constantly puts emphasis on humanity's imperfections and the need for us to grow.

When we have all of our needs easily, cheaply, and sustainably met for us, we can grow to a trek like organization maybe.

But try telling that to the blue collared rust belt worker getting fucked in the ass by the government. He just wants to provide for his family

Had to look this up.
>All of Shatner's grandparents were Jewish immigrants (from Austria, Poland, Hungary, and Ukraine);[7][8] and he was raised in Conservative Judaism.[9]
Shit, I had no idea.

You're lame!

They also never trusted the Ferengi (Space Jews)

He's got special glasses, asshole.

>klingons immigrating to the federation
>ferengi immigrating to the federation
>both are mating with human women
>stronk womyn captains who get lost on the other side of the galaxy
>womyn admirals who can't make a fucking decision
>federation tries to make peace with cardassian savages
>federation is the pussy of the quadrant
>"hurr durr our fighting ships have families on board"

Federation was degenerate.

Japan is angry today

>slaughtering families is alright
psycho

Scotty was Canadian born, fought in WWII, had his finger amputated.

Shame he got fat later

>putting families on warships to be slaughtered is alright

Leaf logic.

Did the writers realize the obvious Jewish stereotypes with the Ferengi?

Star Trek is the NWO and race mixed world brochure.

The reality is violent, poverty stricken and food is scarce.

The 1%ers will probably still do well though. So there is that.

World government in star trek happened as a consequence of interstellar travel not a cause of it.

Now with a world government there is nowhere a person who cannot tolerate life under it's rule can go. Once we have the option to migrate to Mars or a lunar colony... or other star system then a world government will not only be acceptable but a good idea.

Until then though, no way.

Klingon will be available in Duolingo this summer:
incubator.duolingo.com/courses/tlh/en/status

How functional is Klingon as a language even?

The Federation of Planets didn't demand all planets follow the same laws.

Vulcan was run by Vulcan law and wasn't required to import other races to fulfill some FoP diversity quota.

In fact their prime directive forbid doing that sort of bullshit.

it's about as useful as Korean

cause they got there naturally, not in a couple of decades, it wasn't forced

I also enjoy communist fanfiction in soace: the series but that doesn't mean it's a good model for real world politics.

The Japanese need Korean to order their main animation staff.

>comparing the NWO to a 60's sci fi televison show

Autism speaks

You do see how everyone behaves like what you'd expect of civilized people, right?

Niggers behave just like the white people.

The Sulu character had a daughter in the original timeline/universe.

Alternate timelines can fuck with people, but making you gay is a greater leap of suspension of disbelief than having warp drive.

Wouldn't work. They already have the whole of Africa (several times bigger than US+EU) and they still rush like zergs to get here.

You think they wouldn't jump on space pods from whatever shitty planet they were placed and have you fish them back to Earth?

Star trek is a nice show and exactly that, a show.

>it wasn't forced
No, that would be Star Wars, AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Because I don't like being told what to do.

>be logical, patriarchal society
>SJWs decide Vulcan needs feminysm
>tfw Tpring becomes pregnant with Stonn's baby but makes Spock pay child support

AFTER WW3 and the Eugenics Wars

hence, AFTER they had reduced niggers to the lowest-tier of minorities, and removed ALL Jews.

In Star Trek everyone is for the most part competent and civil. That's not reality. Has Op ever had to work with women, blacks, etc.?

Actually global government would be a good think. The problem is, that jews want to be the one controling it. If experienced, skilled, not evil person would rule the world, than we could all live in a paradise.

True. Even they got screwed.

Man that was a shitty episode.

One finger

>Vulcans suddenly return to their violent roots

Just as Esperanto and other constructed languages.
Propaganda of Esperanto with its "Oh, it's so easy to learn, you should try it" is a bullshit.

esperanto.davidgsimpson.com/eo-verbforms.html
> 6 Simple Veb Tenses
> 18 Compound Veb Tenses (Active)
> 18 Compound Verb Tenses (Passive)
> 6 Participles
> 6 Adverbial Participles
> 6 Participial Nouns
It doesn't worth learning. I mean with all this crap you better learn French or Spanish with actual people speaking it, with culture behind them, with interesting content. Not with just a few nerds.

See below:

youtube.com/watch?v=__rmG9tQQvs

I'm not sure if that's a compliment to Klingon or an insult.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=BdjZnCanVbM

"Mr Spock, the women on your planet are logical. That is the only known instance in the Galaxy"

umm, remember the replicators?

they can make almost anything from anything

fuel it up with rubbish, and it will break down the atoms and reconstruct it into a filet mignon

but, it's still vague, i'll grant you.

a much better depiction of a post-scarcity society is in Iain M Banks' 'Culture' novels.

What episode is that?

The world of Star Trek uses a variation of low cost/high yield nuclear power to solve energy problems. And more importantly, the invented something called the replicator that uses whatever matter as fuel and replicates food.

And the rulers are all germanic (white)

Fuck that

>Implying they were warships

See the Defiant for a warship. They specifically state it has no room for families or laboratories.

> check his flag
> use common sense and logic

>they can make almost anything from anything
Then why do they constantly have problems with dilithium crystals?

doesnt that mean that being gay is environmental not something you are born as?

so there should be a treatment for faggotry in the future

Transporter beam, food replicators, etc. converts energy to matter and visa versa. They have unlimited energy from anti-matter matter stuff and dilithium crystals.

The crystals are mined on a planet. They have problems with them every now and then because it's a TV show that needs a conflict

you quoted me, yet somehow missed the part where I said 'almost anything'.

youtu.be/D34ofv9VquE

Start at 3:10
>Spock. That unit is a woman.

>Nomad. A mass of conflicting impulses.

Fucking sarcastic Brit, I hate you cynical assholes. Whenever I see a British flag, I assume the person behind it is ugly with bad teeth and a mean demeanor.

Everything is as much environmental as it is genetic in current theories. Epigenetics.

not environment
J.J. Abrams makes you gay

if you were to teleport someone form the early 1600 they would say that we have defeated scarcity

Star Trek is a fiction....

Epigenetics is a meme. My autocorrect didn't even recognize the word, that's how much of a meme it is.

The middle finger, the most important finger.

>Star Trek has a world government, and the Star Trek future is awesome!

Yeah man, no money, no starvation, all my fantasies on the holideck.

Sounds like an existential nightmare.

yeah well he's not so cool anymore if you ask me. his facebook feed is garbage.

Ferengi are space Chinese. but never forget muh 10 million Bajorans

In a money based society it would be a nightmare, because whoever controls the world currency, controls the world. It's only possible if we learn how to live without money.

I love people that uses one or two phrases to compare things without ever considering any history or backstory to fucking anything.

The difference between Star Trek's one world government and the one being pushed on us by various folks as a good thing is the idea behind it.

In Star Trek, if you know anything about the lore, you'd know that WWIII was a horrifying and long war and it left most of the world completely devastated. Scientific discovery, miraculously, continued, but most of the world was devastated by nuclear warfare. When Zefram Cochrane makes it possible to travel by warp flight with his experimental ship, it attracts the Vulcans which then make contact with humanity, causing the first contact event. With the world in the state that it was in and this new revelation that we are not alone in the universe and that something else awaited humanity out in the stars, the people started to come together over time, eventually becoming United Earth. This occurred, in most instances, naturally and it was willed by the people in light of something bigger than they are. No one force them into it.

Now, compare that to the one world government that is being sold to us by today. There is not bigger meaning behind it, there is nothing unity humanity for it, there is no singular objective for man as a whole to want to come together for it. The only thing that it has is a lot of people with money and a lot of power who want to control all of humanity and steer it in the direction that they think it should go. None of it is natural, none of it requires people of all races, colors, ethnicity, and backgrounds to put aside their differences and work as one, none of it requires anything but silent obedient consent and any resistance to be met with force. They want conquest, not exploration or cooperation.

A one world government would consolidate all power in the hands of the most privledged few further marginilizing those at the bottom. Not to mention so long as diffrent religions races cultures and ideologies exist one will always seek to domonate the others. In a one world government it is very likley everthing I belive will either be wiped out or forced to adapt to the will of a state that doseny give a shit about me. The world would be far worse off and those at the top far more powerful and far better off.

wtf, I love the NWO now.

What happens if I don't support the idea? Do I die?

Well then you were obviously not paying attention in school and they will have to fix your concentration problem by sending you to concentration camp.

Star Trek is the creation of a white male, during a white-male dominated US in the sixties.

A *real* NWO wouldn't even put effort on space exploration. Science and technology would be relegated, whereas racial issues, gender issues and affirmative action would have priority.

It's not a fiction for nothing

Way to many darkies and asians. Star Trek future is shit.

He keeps complaining about muh internment camps tho

jew tube .com/watch?v=o6yA2hS2bFo

>Capt. Kirk: [of Uhura] What d'you do to her?
>Nomad: That unit is defective. Its thinking is chaotic. Absorbing it unsettled me.
>Spock: That "unit" is a woman.
>Nomad: A mass of conflicting impulses.

old Star Trek best Star Trek

Hey there was another racism episode that acknowledged that developing in different environments would lead to differences in intelligence. Of course the aliens in question were being made stupid by retard gas, but funnily enough the line Spock said 100% applies to humans.

>jews
>white