Bahrain

What happens in this place and his big brother Qatar?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Russefeiring
qatarsucks.com
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Slavery I think

Just a bunch of dune coons who got nigger-rich from oil money.

United States Navy Fifth Fleet parking spot.

>t. Earl-Bob Shamus jr.

You American "nationalists" are a laughing matter cause you are bigger niggers than niggers themselves.
Exact same, only with a supremacy feeling cause you stem from Glorious Europe before your rich history began 150 years ago.

Now, answer 's question

Paying slutty white girls to come get pissed on.

Arab ingenuity making modern cities in the middle of a fucking desert

But Norway has no history, unlike sweden or Denmark.

They fund terrorism but it's ok since it piss off russia

Look who's talking

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Russefeiring

Gutter is basically a tax-cheat outpost to spread globalism via radical islamic terrorism.

Bahrain is the kind of a place where there can be actual rioting all the time over government oppression, but the kikes ignore it and foment revolution in Tunisia et al instead.

ahmed don't you have some real norwegians to be raping?

Anyone can learn to play Qatar if they use their Bahrain :^)

>This is typically frowned upon by teachers and cleaning staff as windows tend to be broken and hallways tend to be soaking wet.

EXPLAIN YOURSELF NORWAY

cancer

Anything besides this is the wrong answer

feels good man

A Saudi puppet state to support US interests in the region and to provide a naval base for the upcoming war with Iran

I lived in Doha, Qatar for one year. I swore never to return upon leaving that hellhole.

40-45-50 celsius all time ( in june i experienced 52 degrees top )

Can't get booze or drugs or sleeping pills or anything remotely fun - as a romanian that hurt. alot. in one year i got 2 bottles of vodka. 2 bottles...

rich scum sandniggers use slavery against smaller poorer shitskins (indians, pakis, srilankans etc)

all workforce in 90℅ of domains are expats.
Lowest jobs shitskins, higher jobs iranians, saudis, irakians etc, top jobs europeans. They love setting a white person as a manager over shitskins.
Qataris dont work except government or high ranking police because they are too rich. Also they are rude, arrogant and dont bother learning any international language.
Very much lack of any culture, homosexuality rampant among young teenagers. In europe 4 guys in a suv means they either go partying or to beat someone - in Qatar thats two couples...

Dangerous place for anyone who gets in any kind of legal disagreement. You literally cant leave the country if you dont get an exit permit from government, and fine for overstay: Qatari Ryal 200 per day - thats about 50 euro / day. Figure it out for yourself.

Literally working as an IT manager there for 1 year made me understand and hate muslims alot. They are barbaric and dirty. Ive seen people gettin out of Lambos of Ferraris but wearing god dam filthy sandals you could see the dirt on the toes. Literally subhumans - and the slavery and rapes against poor expats (filipinos especially) is so rampant you can go crazy.
I really hope they glass them. I dont care who does it, but that backwards life they have needs to be erradicated
AMA about other stuff in Qatar, ill hapilly respond.

qatarsucks.com

Why did you move there?

This is my favorite post of the day.

can you get a filipino maid and rape her all year for fun?

i had a job proposition from a firm, they gave me a very bug salary - about 8500usd / monthly ... in romania i was earning about 600 usd / monthly.I chose to come back even if the pay was godlike because i was feeling like losing my mind there. I was also in a relationship with a cabin-crew stewardess romanian girl, but not even that could make me feel better.
I ve seen some things (real slavery) there that changed the way i think.Atleast here I'm happy with my easy and monotone life, but i have my mother to still take care of and I can drink a beer whenever I feel like :)

I worked as a senior pastry chef in a 5* London hotel and got a good offer from there about a year ago.Looks like dodged a bullet there by turning it down huh

yes, most qataris rape and kill filipino maids. they use them as pets. also,if the said qatari is somehow royalish related or important person they can do anything they wish to most expats. this is not a joke. search it up.

they kinda afraid of britons and burgers tho somehow.

go back to
pleddit
you
dumbass

"Now, Mr. President-elect, that's not appropriate!"