I just wish that liberals were honest and accept the fact that they are advocates for the murder of their own offspring...

I just wish that liberals were honest and accept the fact that they are advocates for the murder of their own offspring. I don't really care one way or the other, to be honest I would encourage liberals to commit more abortions, since spreading their degenerate genes would be a crime against humanity. The less leftist subhuman filth the better, so go ahead you whores, make sure you kill anything that spawns from your rancid fuck hole.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Np2oSNq4eg4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>why can't they see they're murdering children?
>well, fuck you i'm happy they're murdering their children because they have 'degenerate' genes.

Christianity is a mental illness.

not even a christian cunt

That gif is deeply disturbing.

Would you like to take all these spawns under your patronage? Spend all your money and time to raise them so that they would not be a threat or a pest to the society?

Christians do more to defeat their own movement than to further it.

Abortion clinics

> temples to moloch for the moloch faithful

This woman was like a more cunning version of hitler. She started birth control with the intention of using it to control the negro population. Abortion should be a republican's wet dream, since the only ones to participate in this degeneracy are liberals and dindus, ensuring that white conservatives will be the ones to populate America.

mfw when liberals worship the most white supremacist organization in America

that's because it's literally a human being dying made into a gif

>murdering millions of white babies
>whites would be above the replacement level without it
>"republicans' wet dream"

Yeah fuck off. Murdering babies is the most unimaginable sort of evil.

sometimes these feminists need a more detailed explanation.

by 2100 America should consist largely of happy white mormons.

cool mass of cells you got there OP.

the religious inherit the earth.

HER BODY

HER CHOICE

The woman has a right to remove said body from theirs. Its up to the foreign body to survive on its own.

Misandry bubble will burst soon. No society can last that so ruthlessly extracts resources of men and channels all toward women who increasingly have fewer and fewer offspring.

Murdering the baby isn't right. She put it there. Baby = no culpability. That's like kidnapping someone and then murdering them because they're on your property, lol.

>that gif

Aw fuck that gif.. fuck that woman, and doctor, and EVERY GODDAMN LIBERAL

>FUCK LIBERALS
>and fuck babies

lol.

>MY BODY MY CHOICE
>literally deciding to kill the new body inside of theirs

I realize that it is impossible to redpill these people, you can show them every double standard they have but they always fail to see the hypocrisy of their ideology. So I say let them burn their own house, just like with the election.

mfw abortion debate on monday in class
wish me luck bois i have all my arguments ready

WTF, I hate abortion now!

Try watching it when your son just died of a stillbirth.

Abortion isnt allowed after some time. It has to be done in time before fetus develops.
The question is when does the life begin?
We have now 7,5 billion people on the planet.

it just depends on who is having the abortion. If you are a coal burner, then go for it. But on the other hand I feel they should suffer the consequences of fucking a negro

Having common sense is a mental illness?

>Masturbation is kill

I want them to stop glorifying murderers while demonizing fetuses

explain yourself kike

They are worshipers of the temple moloch.

They have been here with us 5000+ years...

Fuck you shitskin.
Nordic aryan is pure!!!

Fake and gay.

Masturbation is not murder, semen is not a human it's not a human until the sperm cell combines with the egg cell. God created nocturnal emission so ejculation is natural, the only thing is when you ejaculate you're unclean until the evening, masturbation is still a sin though because you're having sex with someone who's not your wife, and yes masturbation is sex. Your body doesn't recognise the difference between a woman's body or your hand, the end result is the same

that gif holy shit....

>animatronic fetus

I really fell for that one

>the question is when does life begin

This has always been the bottom line of abortion arguments, when does a person become a person.

The answer is simple; the moment of conception is the black and white moment in history that you can argue that a new human with it's own inalienable rights has been created.
Leftists have dance around the fire meme tier criteria for personhood like when it has a heartbeat, when it can survive on its own, when it isn't connected to its mothers life force (yes I've actually heard that retarded shit come out of someone's mouth before).

It's so simple it would be laughable if it were about anything else other than infanticide.

Abortion is murder.

>potentials are the same as actuals

No amount of sperm will ever manifest into a child. No amount of female eggs will manifest into a child.
Only when these potentials come together to create an actual (new human) can we argue that a unique person with it's own inalienable rights has been created.

This is why masturbation isn't murder, or a woman's period isn't murder either.

is the baby violating the NAP tho?

>let them be born, THEN left them starve
conservative logic

I think it's kind of cute.

No, since the mother put it there and the baby has no culpability in its predicament. The baby isn't killing the mother and isn't trying to inflict harm upon her. Anyway, it's pretty hilarious when liberals invoke an ancap argument when it comes to abortion but wants an enormous social welfare system and government in everything else. No logical consistency.

>they might not amount to anything so let's kill them lol
Autistic autist logic

>considers starvation in America an actual epidemic
liberal logic

CATHOLIC GENERAL.

>I just wish that liberals were honest and accept the fact that they are advocates for the murder of their own offspring.
> I would encourage liberals to commit more abortions, since spreading their degenerate genes would be a crime against humanity.

I can tell abortion isn't legal where you were born, because in my state you'd have been aborted for having Down's.

>Your body doesn't recognize the difference between a moist vagina and a not wet hand.

Well then, my body's an idiot.

>Induce starvation in low income and minority populations
>Blame the people who actually have kids for not amounting to shit, call the people who have abortions because they can't afford to raise children well murderers

>uses greentext as argument
>claims OP has down syndrome

kek

You have sex, you ejaculate
You masturbate, you ejaculate
It's the same thing

I'm so sorry user

I was quoting op, you colossal fucking imbecile.

It really changes your impression of what is considered life. He may of only be 1lb but he looked exactly like me in every way.

I know. Where in that post did I suggest otherwise?

>black people are most likely to get abortions
>liberals get way more abortions than conservatives

I don't see the problem.

I am OP
my fucking sides

>fat nigresses are starving
>induced

Fuck off you race baiting communist faggot.

You were suggesting there is no difference because a woman's body is different from your hand, as far as your mind is concerned it's the same and physical stimulation leads to the same result, this is the why bible doesn't mention matsurbation as a separate category, masturbtaing is sex.

I just wish that conservatives were honest and accept the fact that they are advocates for the murder of their own offspring. I don't really care one way or the other, to be honest I would encourage conservatives to strip more childcare funding, since spreading their degenerate genes would be a crime against humanity. The less alt-right subhuman filth the better, so go ahead you bible-thumping whores, make sure you kill anything that spawns from the less privileged.

I'm sorry
I don't know what else to say
If you need someone to talk to let me know

Conservatives like to play the holier than thou card when it comes to abortion -- but they really don't want those poor children to be born at all. They already can't stop bitching about the poor people who were actually born. They are not REAL Christians.

let's get real Sup Forums,
How many of you would actually man up if your gf got preggers today and not beg her to abort because you're not ready to be a dad or because you don't want to pay child support. Fucking hypocrites, I swear.

So you did in fact say
the stuff quoted in green text here, which is the post you referrenced as "uses greentext as argument" in
and not realize that I was using greentext tags to quote something you yourself had said, to demonstrate the lack of logical consistency in your own words?

Good, just making sure I had it right to begin with.

>Sup Forumsack
>impregnating women
That's cute user

i wonder how it would taste if you stuck it on the grill for a bit. probably loaded with nutrients too

They create economic conditions that impoverish those who are born, giving them an out by joining the military and becoming dutiful servants of the state, and then blame those who are born for the conditions they are born into and continue to limit their options as they live. If they choose not to breed because it's not affordable, then they're murderers, and those options are eliminated to punish the population through sex deprivation or overpopulation.

How does my fucking dick taste, bitch?

I was mentioning the rather single blatent difference between a woman's genitals and a hand, while trying to make an attempt at humor out of it. Clearly, I failed.

your lack of self awareness and unironic naiveté is truly delightful.
god bless you

wish you luck user even though your social reputation is going to crumble

God luck, man! Here's hoping you get everyone angry enough to satisfy you, yet not angry enough to attack you.

Correct

who fucking cares

I mean really, abortion is such a non issue.

And they take the Republican Party with them. Every single time.

well, he dodged a bullet because if he had been born alive he would have had a retarded faggot for a dad

Why are you against abortion but you don't mind taking their rights away and abolishing welfare.

I'm an atheist and I agree with them ;)

Why are you against murder but ok with people changing financial laws? Checkmate....
Is this what passes for logic on your shithole of an island?

Nah, I think at twelve weeks the brain is starting to develop. Eating brains can cause some serious mental illnesses and other fucked up shit. Say no to human brain consumption!

Livers and thighs are okay, though.

Triggered

Ah yes the conservative scapegoat. whatever helps justify your despicable views and lets you sleep at night.

>hows muh dick taste
everyone know liberal men don't have dicks

>Its up to the foreign body to survive on its own.
Do you really believe that? That's like saying abandoning your infant child alone out in the snow isn't fratricide.

Oh, it's because he's a sister-fucking retard who is from the shitty south. It's their tradition to be shitty Americans, they were the rebels and I hope they become one again so they can be exterminated.

So, any parent can just retroactively kick their child minor our of t he house to survive on it's own ? You see nothing morally or legally wrong ?

Legally no, morally yes. But if they didn't want to pay the rent, they don't get the housing services. Simple as that.

Stay strong

This!

I did. My son was stillborn. I want him back.

The phonecall that saved America.

It's real

Sorry user. When I was 13 I had my child aborted because I couldn't handle being a father at that age, but I still regret it to this day. I can't even imagine how you are feeling.

I've never understood why the people that advocate the philosophy of the 'oppressed' are so eager to kill the most weak and inocent of all people. I don't see any explanation other than pure evil and autodestruction.

*self destruction

It has become a right of passage for feminists

If it was a stillborn, did you ever really have him in the first place?

ALL LIFE IS PRECIOUS
ABORTION IS MURDER
GOD HAS A PLAN FOR ***ALL*** OF US
SOULS ARE REAL
>FEDORAS WILL ACTUALLY ARGUE AGAINST THIS
ATHEISCUM NEED TO BE ROUND UP AND SHOT BECAUSE THEIR LIVES DON'T MATTER
youtube.com/watch?v=Np2oSNq4eg4

When I look at that picture, I can't help but imagine that that kid has some Buddha-tier self awareness and is feeling misery beyond the like of which any other human can imagine.