Red pill me on that s film

Is it historically true?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Human_computer
youtube.com/watch?v=5V7me25aNtI
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aalto-1
youtube.com/watch?v=PtBy_ppG4hY
youtube.com/watch?v=pX5vI4osR50
google.com/search?q=country&oq=country&aqs=chrome..69i57j69i60j5j69i61j69i60l2.1376j0j7&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8#safe=active&q=country definition
stuffblackpeopledontlike.blogspot.com/2017/01/hidden-figures-is-almost-entirely-lie.html
spacedaily.com/reports/Belgium_Plans_to_Create_Own_National_Space_Agency_999.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Even the film didn't do justice for their amazing contributions.

without their contributions, the astronauts would have had to go into space wearing wool underwear

No it's hogwash.

All that liberals have left is lies, gaslighting and slander.

It's the WE WUZ QUEENZ AND KANGZ of nasa movies.

rofl

I remember there only being one black woman at NASA. And she did coding or something.

Who the hell are the other too?

god bless :')

absolutely! why just take a look at afrika

Yes. Pol hates to admit it, but it is true.

Don't care. Don't watch films.

> why do you?

Oosh.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Human_computer

It was common practice to have human computers. It was a good career for women at the time.

Weren't the ladies essentially glorified calculators back then?

I am waiting for the movie about the real hidden figure.

WE

>Once they go up, who cares where they come down?
>That's not my department, says Werner Von Braun

Yes. In 1959 NASA bought a computer without any of the CIS White Men knowing nothing about programming and had to hire Janelle Monae, a thin sexy sassy strong independent black woman, to teach them how

Totally. true.

WUZ

its mostly bs for modern blacks to feel like they helped get us to the moon . blacks are a sad people they constantly need a leg up and a pat on the head from the white (((liberals))) who run Hollywood

(((tom lehrer)))
youtube.com/watch?v=5V7me25aNtI

As in, did it happen? Absolutely.

Literally who?

KANGZ 'N KWEENZ

so i google the finish space program, this picture is it. That's the entire program.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aalto-1

youtube.com/watch?v=PtBy_ppG4hY

well I'm sure you think Santos-Dumont flew the first airplane too. Fucking portagee

there is a european space program you nigger monkey

One of the worthless cunts even chimps out about halfway through the movie making the guy who runs the place go overboard on the white guilt.

>62M spacecraft
>to launch a

The three woman worked there and assisted. One double checked computers Math by hand and shit. Did assistance roles. Were segregated for like two years cus state laws but treated as professionals by their own words. Scenes to make NASA look racist added to movie that never happened like the one Nigputer being mistaken as a janitor

>whitey would've never reached the moon if it weren't for these three QUEENZ doing data entry

Oh yeah, But not an exclusively Finnish one.

Here is a list of Finnish astronauts:

its true... all of it...

calculators weren't widely used at the time and real physicists and engineers had better things to do than multiply and add huge numbers. They hired people to do that and three of them happened to be Negresses. Now we glorify them for their contributions that the average 8th grader could've have done.

>Not Robert Goddard

Is this movie secretly redpilled? I feel like it has the potential to trigger tons of liberals.

youtube.com/watch?v=pX5vI4osR50

WE WUZ ASTRONAUTS AND SHEEIT

Sure thing.

so i google the minnesota space program

I don't know the extent to which it is true, but from what I read on wikipedia, only one of them was really significant in regards to their contributions to NASA and another just wrote and published a lot of papers. It's probably just a dramatized version of their accomplishments.

Yes, you should swallow the red pill american friend, WE WUZ PLANEZ

MADMAN

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aalto-1

"Aalto-1 is a Finnish research nanosatellite, created by students of Aalto University. "

>nanosatellite, created by students
>created by students
>nanosatellite

Nigger, what part of this is too beta for you? Who cares how big it is? For all I care, it can be the size of a spec of dust. It still needs multimillion dollar rockets to get it to space.

Is any film true? If not then it's just fiction even if its based apparently on something that happened.

So no, it's not true. No film is. They are written off a script and screenplay.

She wasn't black tho

We have the same shit. Some kind of metal beeping piece of shit that isn't better or more advanced than sputnik-1. It transmitted some signal of our bitch president words and proceeded to commit suicide in earth's orbit due to the fact that when it saw what Americans and Russians have in orbit it got a severe existential crisis and depression. Also it was sent by some other country because our Rocket technology is at the fireworks stage.

Look I think your confused about this English word "country"

google.com/search?q=country&oq=country&aqs=chrome..69i57j69i60j5j69i61j69i60l2.1376j0j7&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8#safe=active&q=country definition

I'm always happy to help foreigners speak the world language.

Anything else I can do you for?

Right but compared to Nasa, it's a toy.

Does Finland want me to go give the a pat on the back an tell them Daddy's proud?

I could do that.

you probably think you're not black

We wuz pharaohs yo

Finns BTFO by Murrica' once again.

This look like the Shiiiiiiiiiet face from the thumbnail...

The media writes about the film as if it is the truth though.

The manipulation is real

That is one bitter jew.

>Katherine Johnson was at most 1/4 black
>She was the only one of any merit among those three black women, the other two were mindless drones basically plugging in calculations, doing the work that high school students were getting tested on just down the street
>Katherine Johnson has stated repeatedly that she never faced any racism at NASA itself, the movie completely added that nonsense on
>the work they did could have (and was) done by pretty much any educated person
>had these three women not existed maybe there's a chance that it would have been slightly more difficult to get to the moon, but there's no way in hell that we wouldn't have gotten there without them
>they were largely inconsequential to the effort, neither Aldrin, Collins or Armstrong even mentioned them at any point in their public lives, they likely never met them, and why would they?

Stop making fun of spurdo

>human computers

It be dat ass alone dat set muh dik in motion. done beez dat purple juice of jigaboo dem thoughts acquire speed, deez lips acquire stain, dose stains become a warning. It be dat ass alone dat set muh dik in motion

They made Jack Crenshaw into three black women.
History says that he is not three black women.
Q.E.D. It is not historically true.
stuffblackpeopledontlike.blogspot.com/2017/01/hidden-figures-is-almost-entirely-lie.html

Sorry Ivan, I didn't mean to step on your toes. Is there anything you'd like to add?

ITS WOKE SENPAI.

>Is there anything you'd like to add?

never ask a Russian that question

Spot on. One of my physics professors is a tiny Chinese man who spent about 20 minutes after class explaining in detail why he hates this nonsense.

Mentats in real life? Praise Shah'hulud

lets see you get a 7lb obect into orbit.

yeah, 'cause the chinese are jealous of our shit.

0/10

I can't believe you'd let one of Jinping's little monkey's brainwash you like that.

savage

I don't even know what an obect is?

PER CAPITA you silly lard
E
R

C
A
P
I
T
A

but since i suspect you're a butthurt nigger newfag

>so i google the african space program

this is unironically the first thing that came up besides a picture of a nigger with a flare up his ass

Perhaps, but if so, I am one of the noble persuasion.

Yes, black women worked for NASA, but not anywhere close to how the movie portrays it.

to be fair it would be a lot easier for the Africans to have a space program if they still had their hands

do you know what context is?
your verbal IQ must be about 30 if you can't figure that sentence out.

>hogwash
Nogwash

Ok, I think you make a fair point and MN and Finland have pretty comparable populations.

List of Astronauts from MN:
Karen L. Nyberg
Dale Gardner
George Nelson
Duane G. Carey

We could compare The U.S. and European Space programs. Europe has nearly twice the population and I think it's fair to say a tenth of the achievement.

Since you're a waffle we could talk about you're own countries nascent space program. But even I agree that it wouldn't be fair.

Africa seems somehow irrelevant. Wouldn't you agree?

spacedaily.com/reports/Belgium_Plans_to_Create_Own_National_Space_Agency_999.html

I dont get it

>Hidden Nigures

>I remember there only being one black woman at NASA. And she did coding or something.

No. She didn't do "coding." She did arithmetic. And later when her original human calculator job was made obsolete they kept her on as a technologist, which is an unskilled position that even today NASA only requires a 2.9 GPA bachelor's degree or equivalent experience as an application requirement. She was never a programmer or an engineer. She had co-author credits on around 20 technical reports in her multiple decades of work, but not a single one of those reports has her name appearing first. She never went back to school to pursue a more significant role with NASA and remained as a technologist all the way until retirement.

Sorry, I wouldn't want you to assume that you are communicating with someone on your own level of expertise.

It is simply that I found your illogical comparison of my abilities as an individual to an entire countries space program so vapid that responding to that particular part of your comment seemed wasteful.

niggers picked cotton

stupid leaf

who the fuck cares.
they're ugly.
that middle one always has that stupid look on her face like she WUZ
the one on the right always plays the dumbest fucking characters.

gtfo no one gives a shit.

"hey look, all of a sudden we're gonna tell you about how 3 black women were so fucking important but because of good old fashioned american racism no one ever knew it before"

bet the jews who threw this shitshow together thought it would win a bunch of awards and shit

apology accepted. i should have just assumed you were retarded.

>black

seems like all the black people who accomplish shit have a lot of white DNA in them

>Nyberg

no niggers have never done anything of value especially women

>Is it historically true?

What do you think retard? None of these women were mentioned in the biographies of any relevant nasa personnel they're literally whos.

I was waiting for this.

I don't know what the fuck you're talking about but I value your contributions, honorary nigger (blasian?)

>Karen L. Nyberg
Actually, if she was a pedophile, I'd wish I was 5.

Yes. It was the same during WWII with Bletchley Park and similar units involved in communications interception and code breaking. Women were employed to do the repetitive calculations that the codebreakers were too busy for. It was basic monotonous work performed with strict step by step instructions from the actual codebreakers.

Making a big deal out of their involvement is like crediting the grocery store cashier for success of the whole business.

/thread

yeah she didn't really do anything genius, but I think Sup Forums wants to underestimate her. A lot of the math in those reports could have been done by her, she did take graduate classes in physics and math. Should also be noted she has bluish eyes, obviously has european ancestry. As an engineer I can say that those reports are extremely high quality and at the time nasa didn't fuck around with co-authors. I'm going to assume she was very clever and helpful person to work on a report with, knowing the notation also means she can write almost the entire report even if the guy took care of the initial calculations. The article I read said the engineer specifically requested her for several reports, and made sure her name got put on it because she did most of the work on one of them. Doesn't mean she was smarter than the guy she worked with, but she was smarter than average Sup Forums user.

Top KEK!! That looks like my Lithuanian grandmother

>that middle one always has that stupid look on her face like she WUZ
This

She seems so fucking stupid and arrogant, fucking uneducated savage bitch

it just goes to show the one drop rule

you can look aryan but if you've got a drop of black blood, they counted you as black

Her wiki page even says she's african american.

lol what bullshit.

KEK