What does Sup Forums think about Joe Rogan's podcast?

What does Sup Forums think about Joe Rogan's podcast?
I personally like his interviews with Gavin McInnes, Milo, and Bill Burr

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/yg7mXv1boQs
youtube.com/watch?v=zbLzm-5TQ7Q
youtube.com/watch?v=jrL56-TZhQ0&t=219s
youtube.com/watch?v=22GjkJw0WXk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

This retard was his co host for years

youtu.be/yg7mXv1boQs

It's good when he's interviewing somebody with an actual job. Don't bother watching any episodes where he interviews a "comedian". MMA isn't really my thing but interviews with fighters are usually OK too.

well no because
*brings the mic closer*
every 10 years your cells in your body actually completely change.
i was reading this article about how DMT can actually advance this process into only taking 6 years because your pineal gland-
jaimie could you get that article up?
yeah but its because your pineal glands can actually make your cells rejuvenate faster ...
here we go
*looks over at the screen*
look at that ...
yeah that chimp must be what? 400 pounds? jesus those things will tear you to shreds

I enjoy it. It's candid, little spin, and Joe asks a lot of interesting questions.

>only time I remember feeling this fucked up was watching 9/11
Holy shit he is absolutely fucking insufferable. I had to stop it there.

Also
Always does this shit right here
at the same time

>drinks butter coffee
>constantly clearing phlem from his throat.

Come on Joe

Drug abusing, "democrats are the real racists", degenerate cuckold.

Its 2017, making fun of irrelevant tumblr feminists isn't edgy anymore.

Zionism is just white nationalism for the Jewish people

youtube.com/watch?v=zbLzm-5TQ7Q

It's fun to watch these miserable low-life libcucks fail so hard, after years of unjustified, unearned gloating and flaunting their accoutrements of pseudo-wealth and semi-status. Now they know the god emperor is going to make their degenerate lifestyle rightfully exposed as crude and debased, as it always should have, and their fortunes will fade faster than a fart from Bert kreisher or Joey diaz in a crowded podcast room.

graham hancock and randall carsons podcasts are fucking great

though at one point he explained what a Selfie was to John Anthony West, I cringed so hard I bursted a kidney

well in joes defense no one would want a drunk rapey mark colman doing that shit to them.

I only listen to the fight recap episodes or episodes with MMA fighters and they're enjoyable but most other episodes are repetitive and shit

He has done great interviews, so in some respect, it's hard for me to argue he's not a great interviewer. He also picks good people to interview, and can get them on the show, which is an often overlooked but critical talent to the success of an interview.

You REALLY see his flaws when he's interviewing somebody that's a bit daft because he's extremely agreeable. He doesn't challenge and debate the people he interviews much.

What did he mean by this?

youtube.com/watch?v=jrL56-TZhQ0&t=219s

He is New Age hippie drugs BS shill, the worst kind of shills out there.

The Jordan Peterson podcast was god tier. Rogan maybe said 8 sentences for 3.5 hrs.

Joe Rogan himself is not that interesting to listen to because like what this guy said - However, the point of watching a Joe Rogan interview isn't watching Joe Rogan. He has an interviewing style that can really work with the right interviewee.

What's weird is that sometimes he does a good job of challenging his guests. The Milo and Rubin interviews come to mind. But as soon as someone starts dropping DUDE WEED LMAO new age conciusness bullshit be just repeats "dude that's like so true"

are there any shows in which he discusses spooky experiences he's had or tallks about cryptoids and the like?
basically has he done an /x/ podcast?

>kettle bells
>alpha brain
>dmt
>change position depending on guest
>joey muthafukkin diaz
>"comedian"

kek

this vid is fucking great

Manlet.

Rogan is a deeply insecure person who overcompensates for it by being into alpha male shit. He's not funny and not intelligant.

>Leaf
>Intelligant

hmm

I've noticed that he tends to sperg the fuck out anytime he has someone even slightly religious as a guest. Gavin McInnes is Catholic but doesn't go out of his way to talk about it that much, but Joe grilled him like he was a fucking sidewalk preacher spreading hellfire and brimstone rhetoric.

You watch Joe for the guests.

Most of his podcast is him sitting there stoned and getting someone to throw ideas at him to blow his mind. He's hugely interrogative.

My opinion on Joe himself is very positive because he has an open mind as well as a skeptical mind. That doesn't mean I want to sit around and listen to three hours of him talking about dick pills with Brian Redban. He acclimates to the intellectual level of his guest, essentially.

It's listenable and good to pass the time about all you can ask for a podcast

Joe Rogan is a smart dumb guy, lol. Rogan is cool cuz he thinks for himself but he's a bit dumb

What's up Gavin

This is a perfect way to explain Joe Rogan.

He's a dumb guy with the right attitude. Except about drugs.

His best shows are the ones where he mostly shuts up. Like when he had Graham Hancock and Randall Carlson.

I loke him a lot, because when he finds out he's wrong, he admits it, learns from it, and isn't a bitch about it

>Canadian intellectual

THANK YOU
the fact that he refers to himself as a comedian enrages me

Good. I hear enough arguing everywhere I look. Feigned conflict for clicks and views. He's still a fucking retard though.

Does there exist a single human being who considers themselves to be a fan of Tom Papa? Dude should be managing a Wendys

THIS IS YOUR DAILY REMINDER TO PLUG IN YOUR BLENDERS, HEAT UP YOUR FLOTATION TANKS TO SKIN TEMP (35.5*C)

THE WEED HAS BEEN LIT AND IT'S TIME TO SLAM YOUR KALE SHAKES, TAKE A TOKE & MARK OFF YOUR CHECKLIST

TO POP YOUR:

ALPHA BRAIN
SHROOMTECH
KRILL & MCT OIL
PRIMATE CARE PILLS

youtube.com/watch?v=22GjkJw0WXk

YOUR FEAR FACTOR THEME SONG ALARM BLASTS THROUGH YOUR HOUSE

>YOU INSTINCTIVELY JUMP INTO YOUR HOMEMADE OCTAGON, FITTED WITH BATTLE-ROPES AND A "WRECKING BALL" STYLE CHIMP KETTLEBELL ACTION COURSE

>AFTER YOUR INTENSE WORKOUT YOU CALL OVER BRIAN REDBAN USING TING BEFORE GETTING INTO YOUR ISOLATION SENSORY DEPRIVATION FLOTATION TANK AND PACKING YOUR MOUTH TO THE BRIM WITH POT BROWNIES FOLLOWED SHORTLY AFTERWARDS BY COCONUT WATER ENEMAS JUST AS THE DMT KICKS IN AS YOU LISTEN TO DUNCAN TRUSSEL AND GRAHAM HANCOCK HYPOTHESIZE THAT THE PYRAMIDS = ALIENS AND THE ARK OF THE COVENANT IS HIDDEN IN UGANDA

DUDE BOOOOM LMAO

DUDE KETTLEBELLS LITERALLY ENCRUSTED WITH WEED AND DUNKED IN MCT OIL AND THROWN OFF BUILDINGS FEAR FACTOR STYLE

>"BRENDAN SCHAUB JUST END IT ALL, I THINK YOU ARE A WORTHLESS FIGHTER AND I HATE YOU, BUT COME BACK ON THE PODCAST SO I CAN BLOW YOU THE FUCK OUT OF THE WATER AGAIN AND REDUCE YOU TO TEARS"

>"BRENDAN "FRASER" "FUCK MY SHIT UP" SCHAUB, JUST TAKE THE EASY WAY OUT. YOUR CAREER IS OVER. IT'S TIME FOR THE SMITH AND WESSON RETIREMENT PLAN"

Joe Rogan, 2015

>YOU ARE NOW PICTURING JOE ROGAN NAKED IN A FLOTATION TANK WITH A MOUTH FULL OF POT BROWNIES TRIPPING

Brought to you by SquareSpace©

cue the hempforce mustard

I always hated this punchable fuck, now I have even more reason to hate him harder. What a fucking faggot.