youtube.com/watch?v=9r9dk6BLESo

He's a cult leader.

>Neo nazi pretending to be libertarian

Lol hes trash

>Youtube
>not real job
it wasn't couple years ago but now things have changed

No

Youtube is literally the new gold rush and if you don't get that you can get out my face.

what about charity?

Lol have you been living under a rock? Youtuber has been a legitimate job for years now

he's better at converting people than certain site turned out to be owned by kikes

>1930
>get a real job in the farm son, nothing of that city crap.

>operate a YouTube channel that is capable of influencing a U.S. election and help decide who will be in charge of greatest nuclear power on Earth for 4 years

>not a ((((((real))))))) job

BASED
A
S
E
D

Not even mad at people like Moly. They were smart enough and found their niche to support themselves.

Hopefully I can do it one day, or eventually experience it when I collapse and die in a decade.

he's accusing another man of being unproductive

when they both spend all day online

how many cars or houses are built as a result of Molyneux pacing in front of a webcam?

Charity that goes to the poor is cancer as well. The only good thing you can do for the poor is educate them, provide them infrastructure for advancement or create jobs for them. Pretty much anything else will only make it easier for them to be poor and create moor poor people (when extrapolated out to a societal level).

He used to be a bit cultish but he's really calmed down since he transitioned from anarcho-capitalism to being an alt-lite Trump goy.

Also, not an argument.

the alt-lite is basically a stepping stone to the alt-right

Youtube is pretty cancerous still, but I think his style is one of a few exceptions. Its more educational. People are willing to pay for that service so it is sort of like a real job. Think of Khan Academy or something of that sort.

I'm currently watching this, I'm about two and a half hours in
youtube.com/watch?v=wljpYZ8wejA

Not an argument

It IS a real job because it generates income, thats like saying that speculation/investment is not a real job when successful speculators/investors are the top 1% of society.

Physical or not it still has value.

>I just can't figure out this modern economy

you're less than useless, OP

He's had other jobs before a software developer company I believe. He also owns a podcast show YouTube is just were he puts his content. YouTube is also one of the most revolutionary open media platforms so stfu Internet troll.

I must've missed that episode

This is what's retarded about 90% of debates.

You faggots are arguing semantics basically. You each have a different definition of (((real))) and are pretty much saying "no you're wrong, my definition is better".

If you define real as a job that consists of services or good with demand in the market then okay you're right.
If (((real))) means something that produces tangible goods then this faggot is right.

Autism at its finest

If youtube is so awesome then how come he keeps begging for money all the time?

because he doesn't have ads, how hard is this shit to understand?

Molyneux has been a full-time panhandler for over a decade

>finally talks to a NEET weaboo
>Stefan gets angry as shit, more than he did towards SJWs

the hell?

this.
you're supposed to be the master of your own destiny, as is the natural want of a man, and find your own little capitalist niche.

fuckin' house wives making bank off organic window cleaner and millennial males are still suckin' autismbux titty and cryin' about how bad they have it

tell us, OP, what is it you do to contribute to society?

how does he have nerve to tell people to work when he is actually a parasite leeching off of others and begging from money? He is a fucking egomaniac and should get a treatment.

Why do you listen to jewish canadians though?

>Get a job, such as operating a youtube channel
As long as people are willing to pay him for it, and I don't need to pay for him to do it, what do I care what he does to make money?

he's working though

Investing in the stock market is delaying consumption

I invest in Vanguard index funds; to me this is not productive

For the price of living within my means for 10 years, I get to live off other people's labour forever

This option is available to other people, but it's dumb to say I am being productive

Oh GOD NEETS are such garbage, it's also pointless to argue with them. They're in a state of constant denial and it's sad that after a while they can't even comprehend how useless they have become. At that point they really just live inside their heads.

As long as they keep flooding the job market with new imports "just getting a job bruh" is not going to be a viable option.

it touches a raw nerve

Molyneux acts high and mighty to demonstrate differentiation

Oh look, it's a leaf...

You're an idiot and havent actually invested in anything if you think that investment is "living off other peoples"

We facilitate capital to whomever wants it, its up to them to do as they see fit and the fact they are paying dividends show they appreciate the money.

Plus, who is to say that you are prohibited from making your own businesses and generating jobs with what you've compounded?

>"Get a real job, such as operating a Youtube channel"
What's it of your business how he makes his money?

This.

You do know that Molymeme is a Canadian right? He lives in Toronto for fuck sakes.

people still watch this idiot?

He was fun for a while with the SJW and Political shit but his regular content is just cringe worthy.

I invest $50k at 18 years old

This compounds to $800k by my retirement age of 60, I live off this until I kick the bucket at 100

If I am not working, other people are paying mortgages to feed the banks, digging for infrastructure, milking cows

If 10 people live on a desert island, everyone cannot be the landlord. Someone has to actually get their hands dirty.

Yes. He's a great listen to pass the time when you have 50 hours of work weekly.

The entire alt right is cringe worthy

>My parents invested $50k at 18 years old

fixed that for you

They voluntarily donate money to him for the work he provides.

Welfare leeches steal peoples tax dollars.

You know wealth isn't a zero sum game correct?

With the money you lent them.
Also, yer doing it wrong if you are only worth 800k, literally the nigger of investment.
That is how I know you've never invested in anything and are a poor leftist.

He entirely generates his income off his own labor because the free market demands the content he makes

Just because he isn't tilling the fields of your Communist Utopia™ doesn't mean he's not being "productive"

Creating liquidity and volume is productive and very valuable. That's what you've done by investing in the stock market.

vocaroo.com/i/s0Y1n4SUFqjf

One of the worst impressions of anyone I have ever heard ever.

nice try stefan

It's actually terrible. Voice sounds nothing alike and you don't even have the mannerisms down.

GET A JOB

>thank you for your d'nations

>stop living off tax payer's work
>asks for donations and gets mad when he only gets 1$ for his shitty youtube vids

Not an argument against NEETs Stefan.

>You know wealth isn't a zero sum game correct?

I used to agree with you

But in a developed economy, wealth goes to the patient (unless one is born into it)

I see it as a reward for delayed consumption

u seem very upset over an impression lmao

It's actually pretty good desu

>i dont understand whats the difference between voluntary donations and mandatory taxation

Not upset I'm just saying it's poorly done, you could do better.

>complain about welfare
>have your wife pay all your bills

thx

hows this one: vocaroo.com/i/s0VfdmwY2eoJ

his yelling voice is a bit harder but thats the one im trying to perfect

saying its terrible and "the worst" is a bit of an overstatement and you come off as overly hostile. maybe you're autistic and that wasnt your intention but thats what you come off like, just fyi

Sounds too English. Needs more leaf.

Molyleaf should be raked into the fire.

Isn't here a brit who can just hold their nose and do a good Moly impression?

Not an argument.
What is the difference between a CEO exploiting his minimum wage workers and Stefan exploiting his youtube channel viewers for donations? Everyone is either exploiting someone else, or being exploited. Stefan is too much of a narcissistic loser to see the irony of his arguments.

>Hey, hey, hey! Do not dis anime! Some of the greatest allies of this show love anime, and I love them for it. So I will not hear anything negative about anime.
Stefan Molyneux, January 11, 2017

>youtube
>real job

this guy is a faggot

>welfare
>free money cuz u lazy

>popular youtube channel
>having to make lots of videos that will attract large audiences and you get paid like 10 cents every 100 views

Yeah youtubers are fucking lazy and have no right to shit talk welfare gremlins

>exploiting

There's no exploiting. All the transactions and contracts are voluntary. Lol wtf are you on about?

So "video producer" is not a real job to you? lol

Who the fuck cares about what constitutes a "real" job? The point is to be self-sufficient, however you need to do so

None of his videos add anything of value to society. It's just one autistic man's opinion on topics. This is 99.9% of "content" creators.

Nobody is ever self-sufficient.

None of these fags can represent the American and European conservative resurgence, they are just trying to cash in by being figureheads, no matter how cringeworthy. Luckily, they serve the purpose of scapegoating them as the "alt-right" so that the kikes' label doesn't stick to everyone who disagrees with the mainstream Jewish narrative.

It's a big tent and a lot of arguing over here, these alt-righters are arguing too, they're just mostly bad at it.

>None of his videos add anything of value to society. It's just one autistic man's opinion on topics. This is 99.9% of "content" creators.

PJW is productive

Amen

>None of his videos add anything of value to society

If that was true then he wouldn't get any money.

The difference is that Molymeme is producing a service that, whether you like it or not, people are willing to pay for.

If you can find a way to make money sitting on your ass all day, go for it. Otherwise, fuck off and stop leeching off of other people's tax money.

Who cares if it keeps him alive?

This

Now I know what Stef would sound like with a heavier accent. Neat!

>The difference is that Molymeme is producing a service that, whether you like it or not, people are willing to pay for.

> Cults are legitimate business enterprises

>> Cults are legitimate business enterprises

what is the catholic church
what is the church of scientology
what is islam
what is judaism

He's every bit as snarky and condescending as this bitch but way more postured about it

also oddly butthurt about authority figures for some reason

kek, did he really get butthurt over a dollar

I'd love to be a NEET on welfare, but you can't live on that.