Match cutie on tinder, start talking, fun conversation

>match cutie on tinder, start talking, fun conversation
>she asks "so what's the wildest thing you've ever done user?"
>tell her when I walked through a trump protest on campus wearing my MAGA hat
>ask her, hbu?
>"well last valentine's day my boyfriend broke up with me so I had sex with 3 different guys I met on tinder that day"

what the actual fuck Sup Forums western women are seriously disgusting. why don't western women have any values? is it because MTV told her it was liberating to jump on so many different cocks? disgusting

nobody cares

nobody cares

thank you for such profound contribution I'm blown away at your intellectually stimulating input. posts like these make this community such an upstanding place for political discourse.

>western women

Your fictional anecdote doesn't represent the average western woman.

>that description
Is that her attempt at being funny?

>tell her when I walked through a trump protest on campus wearing my MAGA hat
op is a faggot if that is the wildest thing hes done

>tinder
>surprised she is a whore

Kill yourself.

Im still stuck on her fucking name, OP..

>Pukersha

I wish this was fictional my friend.

I go to a staunchly liberal campus, telling people I even support Trump is signing my own death note

no fathers who teach them about the consequences of their actions

Sounds like an ex of mine. She claimed to have slept with 3 dudes after breaking things off with her ex.

Then I screwed her too. *shrug* she was clean and great at giving morning blowjobs.

oh pic related wasn't her. I blocked the actual girl so couldn't do a screencap. I just google image searched "tinder slut" for the thread pic

>falling for the vaginal jew

And this is an insult becauseeee???

Haha come to England then you wont be so sure of that.

Why are you on Tinder in the first place?

If you want a good western woman, go to church

>falling for the animated jew

OY VEY GOYIM, DON'T HAVE WHITE CHILDREN!!1!!1!

HERE GOY, WASTE YOUR PRECIOUS SPERM ON JAPANESE CARTOONS!

>tell her I walked through a Trump protest wearing my MAGA hat
>I had sex with thre different guys from Tinder that day
Never ask a woman anything remotely close to a subject about her sexual past. You don't want to know, it's full of lies and deceit, and you'll surely hate her either way. You'll find shit out like she is a nigger lover. Bad move user.

Hey guys, some women are broken whores! Guys, you hear this whore I banged on this banging app? Guys, guys, whores are fucked up, she licked my taint guys, you hear this guys? Guys chicks can do crazy shit when they are fuckd up by their parents or a previous boyfriend or something. Guys! you hear this about chicks and dicks? the majority of women love em!

because I'm not religious and I don't think morality is derived purely from "going to church".

Lol

This

This as well

I am not a Christian and I never said anything about morality being derived from church

I care. I wouldn't care if you two killed yourselves though. That'd probably be a good thing too. Go and do it! Maybe I will care afterall!

>thank you for such profound contribution I'm blown away at your intellectually stimulating input.
ditto to your OP you degenerate faggot

>telling people I even support Trump is signing my own death note
yes because liberals are very dangerous I wonder what you do around niggers

>falling for the damaged goods jew

>women can't be whores you must be lying women are perfect and special don't be misogyny

He is right

Not every germanic western girl is like that

Some has values

why didn't you invite her over after that, that is literally what the app is for

>Why are millennial men refusing to get married!?

I couldn't fathom why.

What's the wildest thing you've done, Mr Monkey man?

>hurhrr muhh jesus
You've become a caricature of yourself, America.

>You'll find shit out like she is a nigger lover.
That's exactly the kind of thing you would want to find out, so that you could get rid of her before you were too invested.

Nice filename. Whoever edited that pic left her face in the upper left corner, too.

>>"well last valentine's day my boyfriend broke up with me so I had sex with 3 different guys I met on tinder that day"

RECORD SCRATCH

Lurk Moar, Sven

This image is propaganda, MLP is redpilled.

>D-Dont have sex!
>t. Dude from tinder

Muslim women are way worse here in the UK, absolute cum dumpsters, maybe it's western influence though.

This

Tinder is nothing but whores.
If you want to meet respectable women, go to church

Burger is right. Not enough BBC in this story.

>being a prude on Tinder
>expecting anyone else to be the same way

KYS, OP.

>If you want a good western woman, go to church
>[..] I never said anything about morality being derived from church
I didn't say you did, but it's the only assumption one could make based on your statements. Are you implying that there's something inherently different with people that are religious, other than their religion? You think they DON'T derive their morality from church, that indeed that is the reason they even go in the first place?

I'll give you a second chance though: What makes a woman "good", or better that is, from going to church? Please elaborate.

nobody cares

>editing out the part that mattered

What you said:
>>hurhrr muhh jesus

What I said:
>I am not a Christian

>What makes a woman "good", or better that is, from going to church? Please elaborate.
Women who are strong Christians tend to have a strong father figure in their life, meaning less likelihood to be a whore, for starters

And Christians tend to be traditional

>scrape the bottom of the barrel
>be surprised you found gunk
every day

There's a difference between being a whore and being unfaithful.

As long as they're single I don't really give a shit.

Though I gotta say that a woman that has been with +15 guys is not wife material for me. So it's gonna be a long time before I find a girlfriend again.

those two

consider suicide you estrogen-infested cuck

"m-muh females m-muh degeneracy :^("

Seriously? lmao that's fucking pathetic. Don't like them, don't fuck them. It's like complaining that some specific merchandise is shit, just buy something else or deal with it

This,

The problem with the majority of Sup Forumstards is that they rarely leave the basement and meet real women.

There are so many nice women out there with the "right" values". And they have the exact same concerns about guys who're being being male whores (or fuckboys).

who is this semen demon

Truer words on women have not been spoken

It's not a "Men are rapists and misogynists!" problem
It's not a "Women are race mixers and whores!" problem
It's a people are degenerate and stupid problem.

Pretty much this, Sup Forums thinks

>Every woman is a whore
>Every black is a nigger
>Every white man not them is an autist or chad
>Every old person is a boomer who fucked my future

>using Tinder
You brought this fictional demise on yourself, OP.

>Sup Forums was right again....
Hmmm... Really makes my coconuts lactate.

dont talk like that about my waifu

You know were you have to go back, nigger

this

>Martin Luther Pony
>redpilled in anything at all

I'm afraid they don't make gas chambers painful enough for people like you

Oh wow, you have a terrible red pill in your future my very young friend.

its a google image fag.

Cathocuck detected

how i have sex with woman on tinder

>On hookup app
>Complaining that people are hooking up
OP confirmed autist

Bonus correct response:
>One day with me would be wilder *emojii

>mfw mummy will never know I exist

bomb emojii*

pics or it didn't happen

God dammit, you always show up when I least expect it

deep in her heart- she knows. Cheer up Straya.

>A rational and correct response

What are you doing on Sup Forums?

>looking for a good woman on tinder

To some degree, sure; however, to pretend that this is the case for the majority of women is just flat-out disingenuous.

Let me put it this way: As of 2010, going by CDC statistics, ~25% of women are marriage material.

75% are used goods that no sane, self-respecting man should bother dealing with.

Don't pretend that this is just a case of bitter basement dwellers making gross generalizations when there's plenty of data available. Plus, given the influx of fags from r/theDonald & /leftypol/, Sup Forums's Overton Window on sexuality has been horribly shifted. Threads like this are necessary.

We both have the same crazy stories

>CDC Statistics

Care to elaborate?

We pretty much agree. I will say though that I think it's worse in America than in Denmark.

Danish women like to fuck around but when they find someone they like the usually stay true to their partner.

I'd sat around half a Danish women are wife material in the sense that they aren't acting like entitled whores.

You're alright cunt

>goes on tinder
>meets a degenerate whore
>is surprised
>becomes concerned about the "state of western women."

Do you have autism?

i would say about half of women have done something like this during their life.

the leaf is right you know

>Implying western women only means American women

And yes, the vast majority are whores that let Jamal cum inside them to get back at their daddy for buying them the white iPhone instead of the pink one.

Maybe if you left your basement and actually interacted with females you would know this.

So you're going to generalize several hundred million women because of one you found online?

You're a fucking moron

i don't think it would be that high

I should have clarified that I'm speaking about the younger women (16-25), not women as a whole. Given Sup Forums's makeup, and the ability of older men to date younger, I'd say that age group would be the most relevant here though.

Regarding what qualifies a woman to be marriage material, I take the hardline stance of "popped cherry don't marry."

According to CDC data (I'll post an infograph on the effects of promiscuity and virginity over time. The citation is Argument meme man, but he just compiled a few CDC links and threw in a few research centers), ~25% of women age 16-25 are virgins.

Those are the women that self-respecting men should marry.

Sex has consequences, and we see this in study after study. The more men a woman has slept with, the more likely she is to:

>Cheat
>Divorce
>Report lower marital happiness & stability
>Report depression at higher rates.

Even ignoring studies, and the inevitable result of neurochemicals in the forming of relationships and pair-bonding, non-virgins are literally "used goods." There's an aspect of intimacy that one is being cheated out of by dating or marrying such women.

Are you actually arguing this, user? Are you seriously going to pretend that there's not a serious problem with women right now? That there's absolutely no decline in standards, values or value?

Jesus Christ...

>Sup Forums thinks...

Shut the fuck up faggot Sup Forums isn't one person. It's pathetically easy to make absolute statements and then point out they're lacking nuance, fucking kys.

>Tinder

That's why you autists can't find a decent woman.

But anyone can easily recognize some patterns

OP here. I'm a millennial and my generation is fucked. It's INSANELY hard to meet women in person anymore. If you approach them, they think you're a creep. That's if you can actually approach them, if they aren't on their cell phones absorbed in Instagram and other forms of digital vanity.

OHHHH, Haven't seen her in so long!

>Pukersha
>27
Get someone younger

>So I met a slut on Tinder

NO FUCKING WAY

>Uses Tinder
>Complains about degenerate women

kys

saged

activities like sports, book clubs and other boring shit are the only way to get near women without the creep element
or like, friend of friend etc
I have a feeling that women of today are way more picky but also more unhappy than the previous generations

You ain't wrong, but that doesn't mean you have to give into the nonsense and take part. I'm 28 and have no social media accounts, but get laid regularly enough by women I pick up here and there.
You're spot on, but you can power through it. I find it hilarious that when I start conversations with girls on campus they're completely incapable of holding a conversation. I often get "thanks you" as a parting statement after having a brief conversation and getting their number as if they were talking to some school administrator

Fuck this girl I work with is a slut but she has the juiciest butt, I don't think she's ever been with a nigger but I could be wrong, should I give in and commit an act of degeneracy with this normie slut with a fat booty (proportionate to the rest of her body)? 21 and 6'2 here

kek

>Complaining about technology designed for premarital sex with certified roasties

Kys

>I will meet good girls on tinder :DDDDDDDDDD

why are some people so retarded?
tider should be forbidden and the developers publicly hanged
the protestors moaned down with mashine guns.