If Trump granted amnesty to illegal immigrants that

>don't have criminal record
>can speak fluent English
>are working/have a skill

would you support that?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gz-2o-vK3zI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

At first I wanted all illegals out, but if he did that it could drive more Hispanics to the Republican party. It would also allow those immigrants to purchase their own services instead of leaching off taxpayers (assuming Trump fixes healthcare/welfare)

Illegal immigrants have a criminal record though, they are criminals by being here illegally.

Anyone who enters the USA illegally has broken the law and, as such, has a criminal record.

Your question is flawed

>illegal immigrants that don't have criminal record
>illegal immagrants

nigger wat

do you know what amnesty means?

>illegal
No. They have to go back.

He clearly means those who haven't committed a crime besides illegal immigration you stupid burger

I think you guys know what I'm saying

>do you know what amnesty means?

The moment they cross the border they have broken the law. Regardless of any amnesty they may later get, they still have a criminal record.

Maybe you should go to the library and pick up a few books on Critical Thinking.

>He clearly means

IMPLYING.WEBM

No

We are ending sanctuary cities. It's time other countries resolved their systems instead of dumping problems on us.

this is the most liberal argument there is. Instead of addressing the question/issue you point out a technicality in my sentence structure

A crime is a crime, beaner.

thank you for giving me an actual reasoning

>Regardless of any amnesty they may later get, they still have a criminal record

>not getting caught
>criminal record

um

Sure. Erase every natural born US citizen's criminal records and we have a deal.

No. Reagan tried amnesty and now we're in the same situation again because we just got even more illegal immigrants. We need to be able to secure the borders and stop illegal immigration BEFORE we can even think about immigration reform/amnesty. History shows us that any other order is doomed to failure.

No, we have millions of people on welfare already and thousands of homeless people.

We don't need more uneducated workers from third world countries.

I want all non whites given the boot eventually.

Illegals should be shipped out forcefully first, all of them.

Immigration policies should change to only allow white europeans, and a very small amount at that.

All welfare for legal immigrants should be stripped. Welfare is only for Americans who have been here for at least 4 generations.

They broke the law I agree. They should be deported. However their skills and English should put them in a better position to come in legally. However people that have skills and English speaking that didn't break the law should have precedence over them. However I think we need to limit immigration as a whole and work on getting our lazy unemployed Americans working first

I could accept almost any amnesty program so long as the tide of immigration is stemmed.

fuck no

They go back first and then enter legally though the immigration system.

Also immigration needs to get de-jewed, it accepts too many brown people.

Do you know what "you have to go back" means?

Thank you kek!

of course. Amnesty would be the absolute last thing they do, after building a wall and getting rid of illegal immigrants that offer nothing or very little to the country

but if they fit our culture and work, I wouldn't mind them staying as a productive member of society

Nice quads.

But for the record, Europeans are very liberal. They come here as SJW scum unless they are based Eastern Europeans.

Nice strawman attempt.

Regardless of how you are trying to twist what I stated, the clear fact of my statement is that all illegal immigrants have criminal records.

The must go back first, then pay any penalties/fees/fines/etc, then can apply just like anyone else.

It is neither fair or right to immediately and easily give citizenship to people who purposely break the law and not to tose who have filed legally and have been waiting their turns.

your post is the mentality of cucked neocons.

>If I'm nice and surrender to minorities they will vote for me
It has never and will never work.

No. Nobody in this election cared about actual illegal immigrants except for shallow vanilla conservatives.

It was always about making America white again.

No. The state must know who the fuck they are. Economical background. Criminal background. Illegal immigration is bad for both countries.

No immigration at all

Granting amnesty just makes all the pacos want to come even more.

How can you have illegals that are not criminals?

They broke the fucking law to be here illegally.

>all illegal immigrants have criminal records.

that doesn't make any sense. They all committed a crime, not all of them have criminal records. I'm clearly talking about the laws themselves, and not whether people broke it or not.

>should we legalize weed and allow non-violent drug offenders out of prison
>no, they broke the law

^ that's what you sound like. Make a real argument

Encourages more illegal immigration in the long term and normalized criminal actions.

>kek speaks

Only AFTER the borders are secure and we've purged the Aztlan faggots. As is we have a non-starter.

this

No. Immigration laws exist for good reason. Come legally with the correct papers or fuck off.

Uh, OP... . My answer is . . This means , and . At the end of the day, , and .

they have to go back

>No criminal record
> Here illegally
Sure I'll support sending every single one of them back

they are all criminals

But they did break the law what are you talking about. You don't get retroactively forgiven if the law changes just like you don't get retroactively punished if the law changes.

No, it leads to future illegals thinking they'll get amnesty at some point as well.

No. No more fucking loopholes. No more convoluted half-measures.The law should be concise and exacting, and enforcement should be efficient.
There is a mountain of shit to be thrown back to Mexico. The work will never be done if we allow bureaucrats and lawyers to dig for the odd nugget of gold in the pile.

I don't fucking care if a few fall through the cracks. Let it be their responsibility to come back and to do it LEGALLY.

bush and reagan granted amnesty to millions of illegals. This is never mentioned. You can't satisfy the left. It's impossible.

When I mention how deportations rose under Obama, and he has done nothing to fix what is practically slavery, everyone gets really quiet.

No.

It's common knowledge that even illegals granted amnesty would vote leftist.
>vote cattle
Best to just deny the left the votes by denying illegals the right to vote, by denying them citizenship.

>allowing mexishits in your country

NO, he really should send back the ones obama granted amnesty to also

>willing to change our society and culture for political gain
WE DEMOCRAT NOW

>should we legalize weed and allow non-violent drug offenders out of prison
>no, they broke the law

Not the same. It would only be equivalent if immigration laws were abolished entirely and borders opened.

no? Why the fuck would I?

maybe if they also paid a fine.

>Make a real argument

With you?

Why?

Anyone reading your post can quickly decipher that it's talking points, straw-manning, and emotion. And devoid of an ounce of critical thought.

OP CONFIRMED FOR MENTALLY CHALLENGED LIBERAL (an oxymoron, I know)

I'm somewhere between not really and very, very reluctantly.

that's what amnesty is...

I don't even care about the debate itself anymore. I only asked to see the general reaction. I'm just sad that so many people debate like actual retards.

>bush and reagan granted amnesty to millions of illegals.
Because they're dirty neo-cons. It's not about the votes for them. It's about getting cheap labor, because they're all for short term gains even if it fucks the country up in the long term. This is also why the neo-cons must be destroyed along with the liberals, like how liberals would import illegals to get vote cattle. Both are traitors to country.

Reagan passed an amnesty, and the mexicans vote democrat still.

What about non-white conservatives (there are plenty of them) who voted for Trump? Should they be forced to leave the country too?

>oxymoron
You mean a tautology.

>Illegal

Say no more, a patty wagon is now speeding to your home

Only if they also have blonde hair and blue eyes

wtf? that would start planet of the apes. Imagine all the dindus getting out from prison on the same day.

>OP CONFIRMED FOR MENTALLY CHALLENGED LIBERAL

A few selections of OP's mentality:
>At first I wanted all illegals out, but if he did that it could drive more Hispanics to the Republican party.
>but if they fit our culture and work, I wouldn't mind them staying as a productive member of society
>>all illegal immigrants have criminal records.
>that doesn't make any sense. They all committed a crime, not all of them have criminal records.
>I don't even care about the debate itself anymore. I only asked to see the general reaction
>I only asked to see the general reaction.

OP just wanted to feel your emotions about it. Liberal snowflakes are like that

>At first I wanted all illegals out, but if he did that it could drive more Hispanics to the Republican party.

What makes you think this? George W. Bush was a Spanish-speaking Texan governer who campaigned aggressively for the Hispanic vote while still riding the post-9/11 patriotism wave, and his opponent was a literal who. He got 44% compared to Kerry's 53% (a lot of sources say the 44% number is too high).

A 9-point loss is a landslide defeat.

Now, the average neocon Republican who gets down on his knees and begs for Juan to vote for him gets about 35% of the vote. 44% is the absolute best-case scenario. Hispanics will never vote majority Republican. They will never, ever, do this because in a diverse society, people vote based on their race. Republicans are the white party. Democrats are the non-white party. Any serious political discussion has to keep this in mind otherwise it's just blowing smoke.

What I want is this:

>end birth right citizenship (you are only born a citizen if one of your biological parents is a citizen, fathers will have to take a paternity test)

>everyone who is in the country must come in and register for a temporary stay (2 years unless a background check comes back bad)
>anyone who does not register will be deported
>if they ever return after, they will be jailed for a minimum of 2 years in solitary confinement before being deported again
>a full confession of any current crimes they are committing and some level of restitution, anything that is hidden will be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law (mostly identity theft that was necessary to obtain employment, but also tax evasion/fraud or anything else they used alias or fake/stolen info to get/do that would land an ordinary American in jail)

>they can immediately apply for an extention of the two years and apply for citizenship
>there will be no guarantees or special treatment
>anyone who overstays after the two year mark will be imprisoned for no less than 1 year in solitary confinement before deportation and can never return to US soil without a repeat of the previous sentence

>businesses that knowingly hire illegals from the 6 month registration cutoff onward will be fined into the dirt and have business licenses revoked, and all government permits/contracts suspended, those with law degrees will be disbarred, those with medical degrees will have them pulled in disgrace, those in public office will be impeached or made to resign and all of these people will be labeled as felons with no ability to hold political office, vote, donate or be involved with a political campaign or government/tax payer funded work for life

But outright amnesty?
Fuck you and fuck them.

Don't listen to that guy. He's a storm tard.

The FEW non-white conservatives among the MANY non-white liberals? They all have to go back. And if they're really conservative (and non cuckservative), they'd understand and after getting sent back, they'd get into the country the right way. If they can't/won't understand, then you know what kind of people they are and they should never be allowed in to begin with.

>4 generations
That probably disqualifies most white americans too since many are 2nd or 3rd generation immigrants from potato land or whatever

Any representative of government at any level that votes for or attempts to enforce 'sanctuary city' laws and regulations should be charged and convicted of treason/sedition.

>You mean a tautology.

You are correct sir.

>illegal immigrants
>illegal
>criminal record

Reagan did this. They all voted dem anyway. This doesnt work.

>this
Personally I support a degree of amnesty but without a secure border amnesty would be the same as an open border.

Yes, because they can contribute to society

no because their childs and grand childs will be scums

unless you sterilize them it's no

No. They have to go back.

This.

NO. There is a reason we didnt keep mexico after the war.

>dont have a criminal record
>being in a country illegally is illegal
They ALL have criminal records goy

No, fuck off, no one wants them.

Yes, and absolutely ruined California. Fuck no, Beaners will always be Beaners. Repeal the Hart celler act and start bringing white people back in. This experiment of multicturalism has failed. It's over

The speak fluent English part is a must. The big problem in a lot of states is that cheap labor means that poor whites and blacks are less likely to be hired if they don't speak spanish. Hence the reason that so many Cletus and Tyrones are on welfare.

I voted for Trump. Trolling is an art and you're not that crafty it seems

>crowd-sourcing an opinion makes me liberal

Here's what I want:
>Anti-illegal workers put in place
>The beaner in charge of ICE replaced with a white man.
>Sanctuary cities ended
>Criminals hunted down and deported
>Illegals who have operate and own a legal successful business that has a history of paying taxes are granted temporary visas
>Standards for citizenship are put in place that includes fluency in english, highschool diploma or GED. American History being one of the courses they're tested on.
So in otherwords, only the illegals that operate successful legal taxpaying businesses may have temporary immunity. If their business fails and they cannot renew their visa, they too will be deported.

No. The white races needs to be saved, as they in turn have saved the world. Only the white races are successful, the other lesser races like darkies and brown should tag along and help the process of advancing humanity.

Having the darkies and browns replaces whites will lead to the ruin of humanity in its place. Don't be mad about my opinions, I want to believe in evolution and evolution has provided ample evidence that whites are superior civilization keepers.

If it was so easy to establish a powerful and successful civilization then the darkies and browns would have done so already. They don't create, they only consume and they come to consume what took centuries of hard work, blood and tears.

>>Anti-illegal workers put in place
Fuck, I mean anti-illegal worker MEASURES put in place.

No. All of them out out out. Remove every fucking last one of them.

We wouldn't allow open murderers or pedophiles to skate because they look normal. They are illegal. Period. They must leave.

Then they can apply to reenter at a pace we select and criteria we set.

No more population replacement. We will allow only the best in to strengthen our nation and not a single one more. We don't need a constant flood of barely middle school educated welfare leeches streaming in.

All illegals must be deported. All visa overstays must be deported and barred from re-entry. All who entered illegally and underhandedly became a citizen must be stripped of their citizenship and deported (the whole family). Fuck off, we're full.

amnesty should entirely be based on how much fruit one can pick an hour, or how many chickens one can debone in an hour.

We need to kill this idea the left keeps pushing that illegal immigrants should be given special consideration based on the fact that they have already illegally immigrated at least once.

If anything, those who are already in this country illegally should be deported immediately and put on the bottom of the legal petitions for immigration, if or when they actually bother to apply.

Personally I think this needs to be done once the wall is completed, not before. These are the kind of people, deport them now and they'll sneak right back over while they still can.

>Trolling is an art and you're not that crafty it seems

Well it's been said that Cock-Sucking can be an art too.

As such, I defer to the master.

BTW, If you were genuinely interested and taking notes, you'd see that by far the majority do not want any type of amnesty and they want all illegals to go back.

If...,

the truth is he probably will grant some form of amnesty to illegals with anchor babies.

as much as I don't like it think about it. you'd have the whole Elian Gonzalez shit times a million.

half of the illegals are H1B overstays and they can be removed pretty easily and quietly. most sane people can agree that the criminals need to go and that's another few million.

so it is possible for Trump to eliminate 60-70% of the illegal problem fairly quietly without much of an uproar.

also the strict enforcement of E verify might entice illegals with anchor babies to GTFO but those anchor babies will just return when they are of working age because (like it or not) they are citizens.

keeping decent working families here with some form of non voting non citizenship amnesty, might be the best solution politically.

No.
Zero exceptions.

>once the wall is completed

here have a free nigger on me
youtube.com/watch?v=gz-2o-vK3zI

I'm reading the entire thread retard. Why are you assuming so many things about me based on nothing? Find a life

no
fuck amnesty

these fucking beaners already got amnesty in 1986