"I hate Jews"

>"I hate Jews"
>loves Jesus Christ

>loves Jesus Christ
>hates Jews
double naw

the Jews hated Jesus you nigger.

Do you hate literally every single member of the shitty races? Their are plenty of good jews and blacks. Sup Forums loves plenty of them.

>I'm a logical person
>believes in religion

> Stop going to church post high school because edgy liberal atheist.
> Liberal atheist phase dies off as I get red-pilled over the years.
> Want to go back to church because conservatives were actually the good guys.
> Bail on every church I check out because they're Israel cucks.
What the fuck do I do now?

Maybe go Catholic? I dunno if they are better or not though on that honestly.

>hates jews
>support trump (a jew)

DELETE THIS

>dislike the one Jew who criticized Jews so much he got crucified for it

Wrong.

Jesus was a Semite not a jew, simply of North African/Middle Eastern descent. The kikes have polluted the word for their own agenda

Current Jews are not the ones in the New Testament. The Jews who had the father became Christian and the ones that call themselves Jews outwardly are not Jew inwardly. They're the synagogue of Satan described in the Bible.

Read it you dumb nigger.

I had a logic professor who was a devout pastor. He couldn't use logic to prove the existence of God though, it always came back to 'muh faith'

jesus christ died for my sins
jews cause death and war for shekels
really fired my almonds

>Born to a Jewish woman
>Son of the literal "God of the Jews"
>Direct descendant of numerous ethnically Jewish characters from Jewish myth
>King of the Jews
>Preached that he was a Jew
I don't think you thought this through, user.

Jesus was Nordic.

>Born to a Jewish woman
Prove it

>Son of the literal "God of the Jews"
God of man* ftfy

>>Direct descendant of numerous ethnically Jewish characters from Jewish myth
Prove it

>King of the Jews
He is the King of all Men, jews included

>Preached that he was a Jew
Citation needed

Jesus was a biblical Jew, not the rabbinical Jew

>Sup Forums actually might be retarded enough to truly believe this
Synagogue of Satan has nothing to do with Bible-observing Jews of today, who are actually "Jew inwardly" as you put it. Most Jews today however are not "Jew inwardly" but are still not the synagogue of satan - that's only for top-tier kikes like international bankers.

>t. Fell for the Jesus was a jew meme

What was the difference at the time of Jesus you dumb nigger?

jew didnt know and didnt care about jesus.
theres maybe like 5-10 poeple that were buttblasted over his shenanigans .

>Matthew, right there at the beginning
This is the genealogy of Jesus the Messiah the son of David, the son of Abraham:
2 Abraham was the father of Isaac, Isaac the father of Jacob, Jacob the father of Judah and his brothers,
3 Judah the father of Perez and Zerah, whose mother was Tamar, Perez the father of Hezron, Hezron the father of Ram,
4 Ram the father of Amminadab, Amminadab the father of Nahshon, Nahshon the father of Salmon,
5 Salmon the father of Boaz, whose mother was Rahab, Boaz the father of Obed, whose mother was Ruth, Obed the father of Jesse,
6 and Jesse the father of King David. David was the father of Solomon, whose mother had been Uriah’s wife,
7 Solomon the father of Rehoboam, Rehoboam the father of Abijah, Abijah the father of Asa,
8 Asa the father of Jehoshaphat, Jehoshaphat the father of Jehoram, Jehoram the father of Uzziah,
9 Uzziah the father of Jotham, Jotham the father of Ahaz, Ahaz the father of Hezekiah,
10 Hezekiah the father of Manasseh, Manasseh the father of Amon, Amon the father of Josiah,
11 and Josiah the father of Jeconiah and his brothers at the time of the exile to Babylon.
12 After the exile to Babylon: Jeconiah was the father of Shealtiel, Shealtiel the father of Zerubbabel,
13 Zerubbabel the father of Abihud, Abihud the father of Eliakim, Eliakim the father of Azor,
14 Azor the father of Zadok, Zadok the father of Akim, Akim the father of Elihud,
15 Elihud the father of Eleazar, Eleazar the father of Matthan, Matthan the father of Jacob,
16 and Jacob the father of Joseph, the husband of Mary, and Mary was the mother of Jesus who is called the Messiah.
17 Thus there were fourteen generations in all from Abraham to David, fourteen from David to the exile to Babylon, and fourteen from the exile to the Messiah.

I mean, it's one thing to interpret Christianity to fit whatever narrative you want. It's another thing to say that the Bible is literally wrong about Jesus.

>Synagogue of Satan has nothing to do with Bible-observing Jews of today
>Bible-observing jews
They use the Talmud you fucking leaf.
>(((W.we))) don't care
>dozens of verses in the Talmud bout Jesus using black magic to heal people
>Mary repeatedly called whore
>Jesus born to centurion etc
lmao can't wait till you get glass schlmo

It's pointless user, he'll just cry about the Bible having been tampered by Jews to "fit the genealogy" or something equivalently autistic.

Christianity is for jew puppets and short cut takers

God, spirituality and the PathOfLight are the true redpills

>"I'm white!"
>Is an Argie

Christ was a counter-semitic figure

Leave the Holy Land.
Wander north.
Get raped by Mongols and Russians.
Repeat for 1,000 years.
Call yourself a Jew

>Hates germans
>Loves Hitler

find me one mention of jesus in the talmud.

They use the Old Testament, so like, half the Bible, you fucking burger.

Judaism wasn't founded by Abraham. It was founded by the Pharisees. The Hebrew religion had split off into 5 sects by the destruction of the Second Temple in 70 AD. Only Christians and the Pharisees survived. Christianity has far more in common with the Hebrew religion than Judaism does. "Jews" don't even worship Yahweh: they worship themselves.

>implying everyone who criticizes jews hates them
This is why SJW's are so hysterical
they take criticism and magnify it to where they act like anyone against them in any way is hateful

He's called Balaam in your version kike.
No they don't you chink. They chose oral tradition over God in the flesh.

Jesus is a dead kike on a stick

Shadilay

>jews so butthurt about Jesus they literally beg their worst enemies to have him murdered
>manipulate the crowd to let a crazed serial killer go instead of him
>go from being the chosen people to the synagogue of satan, using the blood of Christian children to make their feasts
Not really hard to figure out desu

Mary wasn't his mother, she was simply his vessel. Ie the lineage means jack shit

Martin Luther was a cool guy though you should watch out for which synod you go to... I myself is Missouri synod Lutheran which is more conservitive while ELCA are super liberal

But that's fucking wrong. Ever heard of the "Torah"?

Calling Jesus a Jew is like calling Martin Luther a Catholic.

a c t i v a t e d

Sure thing kike.

This

Germans suck now but Hitler was great

Heyyyy, I'm LCMS too, been LCMS all my life. I'm changing tho not because of the sound theology but because my Church and its leadership is weak and Biblically illiterate. I'm in the Northern Virginia area, whoa.

>imblyin anyone actually likes the actual practical christianity and not the aesthetical christianity

>jews believe at christian got but not at jesus christ
>jesus christ is a jew

pick one

wat?

He's saying jews cn't believe in God as Christians do because they've denied the Father. Therefore, Jesus isn't "jewish" as we refer to it in the religious sense.

ESL a shit jungle ape