Hey, White Ladies! Sup Forums Wants To Meme Some Babies Into Your Womb!

What are you retards up to this time?

wonkette.com/610440/hey-white-ladies-Sup Forums-wants-to-meme-some-babies-into-your-womb

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/W0JuC
youtube.com/watch?v=gz-2o-vK3zI
twitter.com/RobynElyse?ref_src=twsrc^google|twcamp^serp|twgr^author
twitter.com/OwenJones84/status/811542727997460480
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/103788636/
sexix.net/video104254-blacked-17-01-10-kendra-sunderland-and-ana-foxxx-xxx-1080p-mp/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Just how many of these tards lurk this site? There were only one or two threads we had for that

The fact they report on it means the memes are working.

>Meme some babies into your womb

These cunts will do anything to pass the blame of not being able to keep their legs shut on anybody but themselves.

>Hey dear I'm pregnant
>WHAT
>Must be those damn hacker trolls on Sup Forums who memed a baby into me

> Pennacchia

Someone get a picture of her and shoop a Pinochio-jewish nose, Sup Forums style, kek

*certain* white women

>Must be those damn hacker trolls on Sup Forums who memed a baby into me
if they're memed into the thought motherhood is a noble endeavour it should work. Shotgun weddings are a thing.

Is this what we've come to? Everything little thing Sup Forums talks about for a few threads gets reported all over the internet?

:)

This thread has nothing to do with politics or news. Fuck off Robynn.

sage

>they don't realize the more they talk about us the more normies get redpilled
Sweet

it must be so awful to be her (pic related)

>Wonkette
I honestly forgot this blog even existed. I remember I used to skim them periodically when I needed rage material back in current year.

ALSO BECAUSE OP IS THE AUTHER AND DIDNT ARCHIVE

archive.is/W0JuC

If digits this is the most credible news site in the world.

kek I saw ONE thread talking about this

>its_scared.jpg

It brings me great joy to know that we can, at the very least, make the media create articles like this.

why are they so mad though?

have a nigger on me
youtube.com/watch?v=gz-2o-vK3zI

commercial spam advertising

The infamous hacker known as Sup Forums is now trying to get white women to start a loving family and have children. The absolute madmen, how can they be stopped? We may never know.

If this couldn't be taken seriously I'd of died from laughter; the problem is u can totally see some dumb bitch or a femanon slut using this to her advantage

I've never seen a thread saying to meme babies into white women
Talk about cherry picking.

>Click bait now steals from Sup Forums

Is there any website that comes up with original content anymore? Besides us.

>Girl doesn't have sex with guy for a few weeks
>Babe I'm preggerz
>How we haven't had sex?
>DAMN HACKER TROLLS AT Sup Forums MEMED A BABY INTO ME
>Fug. Let's get married then
>9 months letter Lil' Jerome pops out

This, it was probably only one guy that made a couple threads about it

We have an opportunity here to get ahead of any racial strife that might derail this. Every tenth baby picture, make a Black man holding his kid.
Black fathers aren't worthless, despite what the world tells them.

what difficult choice (12 cats vs watching life you created and shaped grow with you)

>shilling your blog website here

Who wants to bet that the author of the article is the one who started those threads?

shes started this one thats for sure

>9 months later
Young Adolf is born, pic related, his first photo

ladies that fertility clock is ticking and the good guys are in high demad

No we had several fool. You lurk too little obviously.

why shouldn't white women reproduce their own kind (they are the most beautiful, intelligent, loving and amazing people to ever exist)

Fucking letting jewgle spider, plus 4plebs etc is the issue. Everything's so easy to find. Checked the news to see the reaction the night after we reset podestas iPhone, first page of the serps are the Sup Forums threads

I'd meme some white babies into a Trump girl alright

yeah i'd let Sup Forums meme my asshole

>politics has nothing to do with the 14 words
>the 14 words has nothing to do with politics
>having a literal mental handicap
>tfw

They're still onto it pretty quickly mate

You got it exactly backwards. These are childless feminists who want to pretend their childlessness is defiance against bigots

because dats racist

White women belong to BIG BLACK VAGINA, how can white bois even compete?

>He doesn't browse Sup Forums and then make "outrage" Sup Forums related news articles to pay the rent

We´ve had several this past week you are all either blind or browse here like filthy casuals "a few times a week". Get on the level or don´t comment such idiocy. Had plenty of high traffic threads.

>they think he is President because they made memes about him featuring Pepe the Frog
>think

Ive literally never heard of this website

They write articles about Sup Forums threads

Less people read their articles than read the Sup Forums threads

This is like news cuckoldry where they dont even get views, they just watch us get views and then jack off to it

Who is Robyn Pennacchia?
> ladies don't want seed.
So salty.

"SOME BABIES"
Left BTFO.

>Like, they think he is president...
Journalism is dead.

Yeah IIRC it is a new concept. But the ISIS gay stuff was old right, started by the MSM last year even? Still it´s hilarious that they begin reporting on shit going on here. Normies will come and maybe a few will stay to be redpilled. Most will call their safe space coordinators due to shaking too much

Ayo, hol up, so you be saying blacked does lesbo?

white women .. we miss you, we're sorry for the way we've treated you in the past. Thank you for sticking with us through our shit generation .. the new men are different and they are ready to give you the love and respect you deserve

Not just /OurGoy/

/OurGod/

How bad at memes do you have to be to actually report on meme operations that you don't want to see succeed?

It's paying attention to a monster that feeds and thrives on attention. Just TALKING about the option women have to be stay at home mothers will inspire more stay at home mothers.

Shhh let the normies doubt our power. Never interupt your enemy when they are making a mistake.

Let them fuck...

What? Meme magic is so powerful so we can meme babies into females just like God memed Jesus into Maria?

>implying demographics aren't politics related

justidiotthings

fuck off you pakistani rape baby

The lucky trips of truth do not lie.

Yes that's right, tell them all about the Taiwanese pictogram image board that worships the ancient frog God. That'll surely help people to take you seriously.

Our biggest advantage is that a brief description of what goes on here looks completely ridiculous from a normie perspective.

twitter.com/RobynElyse?ref_src=twsrc^google|twcamp^serp|twgr^author

>Unironically believing that we unironically believe in Kek.

They must be really stupid

Look at us. We the omnipowerful creator of the universe now.

Fuck giving them the love and respect they deserve

It's time to lead those women to the future they and their children desire

This

White boi mad cuz all white girls go for BLACK QUEENZ, pathetic.

forgot my pic

why do these people hate white children so much?

Have mercy on him Kek, he is lost but only need be shown the light and he shall surely cease this heresy.

The guy who works for that "news" propably made those 2 threads so he can write about it

It's a neat concept. Write shit on twitter, screen it, write outrageous article about what someone allegedly said online

Omg guys! Think about it - God really memes Jesus into existence through prophets!! They were spreading memes about the messiah, and eventually Jesus was born! We need to meme hitler reincarnate into existence!

the cradle of civilization starts in a white woman's womb

Kek. Remember that cia user who was saying about having to explain spurdo to his boss?

>implying

s-sauce?!

Also
>ywn own a qt female house nigger who gets fucked by you and your wife daily and has to watch while you impregnate your beautiful aryan wife and make the white race great again
why live?

this. that article is still pushing the meme further

i was posting in those retarded 'demographic alarmis' threads the last few days. screencapped some of them and sent to left\feminist news sites (indirectly through some feminist bitch i know).

not the first time i do this sort of shit but it rarely pays off and whatever site OP posted ive never heard of it.

we need to keep Sup Forums clear or dumb racists

Thanks scholomo.
We gonna keep making these threads anyway.
Cya in a couple of days.

this picture makes me feel comfy. Like everything is going to be all right after all.

btw did anyone actually post all those pic people made ?.never saw any screencaps of people actually posting that shit.

are you mad schlomo .. your "babies are expensive" goy articles had the opposite effect (the comments were calling your subversion out lmao)

What in the fuck is this?

White women are one of the main reasons we are in this dump.

Constantly voting for bigger government and more diverse hordes to rape them. The sad truth is women make really shitty gate keepers to societies and should not be involved in important decisions like politics and warfare. The most important decision they should make is when little Timmy has to go to bed. If there are any women reading this, by some miracle because this is Sup Forums and Sup Forums of all places, then you need to step back and let men do the society building if you don't want to get raped by some nig nog refugee.

To all you beta fucking men like this poster nice guys never win and if you want a loving family then being in control and dominant, though you might not like it, is the only way to raise a healthy family.

It's a former Gawker politics site from back in the day (long before Hogan & Thiel). It was spun off because it was too bitchy & catty even by Gawker's standards. I never thought they would be around or this desperate for content, but here we are.

Meme magic?

Fuck off kike. I bet you are an arab jew.

If you had any brains you would promote breeding of your people and white people.

You think you can control the arab hoards? No way, you need white people to protect and subsidize your pitiful slice of desert.

Owen Jones from the Guardian was caught obviously making a thread about himself saying Sup Forums needs to deal with him.
twitter.com/OwenJones84/status/811542727997460480
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/103788636/

How many of them do you think post in nigger hate threads and are 100% serious about it? I bet there's libs and lefties who use this place to vent about how they feel about race, feminism and degeneracy while bitching about all of thatbstuff existing publically.

This this this. "Nice guy" is fine if you feel like stroking your fucking ego and getting cucked. Unfortunately, it's a requirement to rock the boat.

how does this picture make you feel white women?!

FFS what do you expect 'hey you slags, off the cock carousel, drop some ankle biters and then back in the kitchen, chop chop'

But it won't Czech bro, it won't.

Sincerely what is wrong with promoting white babies? If mixed babies can be promoted, then why would it be unjust to promote them? Seems like the author of that article despises kids or anyone that is white for that matter. I bet you if Sup Forums promoted mixed babies, nobody would blink an eye.

sexix.net/video104254-blacked-17-01-10-kendra-sunderland-and-ana-foxxx-xxx-1080p-mp/

I was doing this back when it was /new/

It got too meta and was too much work

Eventually I was making shit up here to rile up Sup Forums in order to rile up normies and drive traffic to my shitty sites. If a retard like myself can earn a profit doing this I can't imagine what a group of competent people might do

This is what I think Sup Forums should be doing
Post these kind of pictures all over social media to give normies the warm fuzzies and counter miscegenation propaganda

>"babies are expensive"
never did that but i did write the first draft of an article that was posted in a major US publication about encouraging people to make children after perusing higher education\in their 30s basically promoting chromosomal abnormalities in whites .

its easier to convince people to fuck up their kids then to convince them to not make them.

i've thought about doing this tbqh

shitposting in the "news" is next level bantz and if i get paid for it, even better, but i would do it for hot pockets