Pope Francis demands protection for migrants as sea rescue continues

> Pope Francis is demanding that "every possible measure" be taken to protect young refugees as he marks the church's World Day of Migrants a day after the latest Mediterranean migrant shipwreck.

> He said: "We must adopt every possible measure to guarantee young migrants protection and defence, as well as integration."

Source: tvnz.co.nz/one-news/world/pope-francis-demands-protection-migrants-sea-rescue-continues

Other urls found in this thread:

en.radiovaticana.va/news/2017/01/15/pope_francis_at_angelus_special_care_for_migrant_children/1285877
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4116414/Everyone-Muslim-stupidity-Catholic-leader-says-Europe-Islamic-state-migrant-crisis.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

So when is he going to call for his home country to take in millions of Muslim refugees?

> “These, our brothers and sisters, especially if unaccompanied, are exposed to many dangers,” the Pope said – dangers that include being taken and sold into slavery – often sexual slavery.

en.radiovaticana.va/news/2017/01/15/pope_francis_at_angelus_special_care_for_migrant_children/1285877

Are there any churches in the world that advocate just letting them drown, though?

I just want him to say a fucking word about Christians being martyred in Iraq and Syria. I don't expect another crusade, but defend your fucking flock, guy.

i swear to fucking god if this guy keeps it up with this pro refugee shit i will personally drive a truck full of mudslimes into vatican city and leave them there.
See how they like cultural enrichment

christian church is jewish, you all should leave it

why do you care about sand niggers

The holy father is Right

The catholic church is now the trojan horse that wilk lead to europes destruction

You are just as bad as islamists

The ones the catholics are flooding europe with? The ones that are raping european girls and boys?

The ones that are invading the west, to conquer it on behalf of the your jewish masters?

Youre a liar just like your father, may the Lord rebuke your filthy mouths.

It's up to you now to save us, other religions.

A true Catholic's faith is not dependent on the Pope's personal actions.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4116414/Everyone-Muslim-stupidity-Catholic-leader-says-Europe-Islamic-state-migrant-crisis.html

>using trucks to fight trucks
Inshadilay brother.

Sure thing Francis, remind me how many refugees Vatican City has taken in?

Why doesn't he speak up against the oppression of Christians in the Middle East? What about the Copts and other Orthodox?

Because the copts and orthos arent his brothers like the muslims and jews are

True, they are all literal anti-Christs.

>I just want him to say a fucking word about Christians being martyred in Iraq and Syria
It's good. How can you be against it? It's the holiest way to go.

Europe should adopt the American policy towards Cubans attempting to reach safe harbor. If found, they are treated kindly and deported back into their shithole.

Fuck that commie cuntrag.

>guarantee young migrants protection and defence, as well as integration.
This makes sense. Basic assimilation strategy.

Yeah totally, take them in, give them money, housing, food, let them ravage your daughters, wives, mothers and sons and wash their feet after they tire each night...

Theyll be asimilated in no time, just be sure to kiss the kuran after your done giving them a pedicure.