My mom told me how a 60 year old persian lafy in beverly hills was gang raped by 10 hoodrats...

my mom told me how a 60 year old persian lafy in beverly hills was gang raped by 10 hoodrats, led *by the father of her Jewish granddaughter"

the sister became a fucking slut and went with this beaner hood rat for 10 years and they got into a fight NINE YEARS LATER and to get revenge the fucking spic and his homies cowardly broke into the parents house
and gangraped the grandmother of his daughter, who he most likely sexually abuses and probably pimps out to his homies.

and now she has been in a mental ward for the last year

my mom saw the husband awhile back, at the gas station on pico and doheny
he looked like a ghost obviously he is suffering from secondar. He moved out of LA dude
and these persians, they dont want to start a moral outcry because of social reasons
oh but never mind the fact that by not doing so, this shit will just happen more"

Please help me cope Sup Forums, youre all I have.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GEJuDZEIl34
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Haha like guns are legal in America
Just literally go to a store and solve the problems

Like lmao just close your borders senpai

>help me cope
Accept the past, change the future.

Los Angeles dude

how Lord Esau?

bump

bump

Idk what you want from an American. When someone rapes one of yours, especially a grandmother as an act of revenge, you kill them. You take a gun and you put two in the back of their skull. The end.

Please buy guns

youtube.com/watch?v=GEJuDZEIl34

What does your heart tell you?

Drop red pills, make money, listen to Howard Dare and Stephan Molyneux (I dont take responsbility for their heresies)

From whence does your blood come?
Where did your forefathers dwell?

you are right next to az dude

can u help me get a gun somehow

Iranian Jews, my Lord.

Can you try retyping this in english and using punctuation and sentence structure. I have no idea what the fuck you are talking about.

fight

My mom told me how a sixty year old Persian lady in Beverly hills was gang-raped by ten hoodrats, led *by the father of her Jewish granddaughter.*

The sister became an ultra-coal-burning slut and went with this spic hood rat for 10 years and they got into a fight nine years after living together. To get revenge the fucking spic and his homies being the gangstah hood niggas they are, they broke into the parents houseand gang-raped the grandmother of his daughter, who he most likely sexually abuses his daughter and probably pimps out to his homies.

Can someone depict this? Shit is arousing because of how fucked up it is.

and now she has been in a mental ward for the last year

my mom saw the husband awhile back, at the gas station on pico and doheny
he looked like a ghost obviously he is suffering from secondar. He moved out of LA dude
and these persians, they dont want to start a moral outcry because of social reasons
oh but never mind the fact that by not doing so, this shit will just happen more"

Please help me cope Sup Forums, youre all I have.

Im getting buff...ccan everyone please invest in a set of weights and to lift and jog regularly?

Use weights to get big, once you can lift a certain amount, say 300-400lbs range. Go into calisthenics only.
People say it's either strength or endurance and they use Arnold and Bruce as their evidence.
Look at men who embody superiority in both.

My mom saw the husband awhile back, at the gas station on Pico blvd. and Doheny Ave.

She said he looked like a ghost. Obviously he is suffering from secondary PTSD. He moved out of LA, and the family wants to keep what happened hidden from the community. Thats why it wasnt in the media. Oh and its "not politically correct."

And these Persians, they don't want to start a moral outcry because of social reasons

Oh but never mind the fact that by not doing so, this shit will just happen more.

Thanks holmes.

You need to roast the bean.

Many latinos are decent people.

Lmao this

Which absolves this man of his sins?
If you do not hold him as the representative of his people, then do not hold his people as representative of him.
Cook the Bean off the Team.

Yeah but dont race bait nigga

I would say to never drop calisthenics, stretching and even some martial arts practice throughout training. Even if you practice those three things minimally. You can pack on muscle with bodybuilding and power lifting or Olympic style lifting, but make sure you can use it.

Starting Strength is a really good program.

I got some beef with LA Persians so you're on your own, still a sad story though. The spics there are out of fucking control.