Kek, is Thoth real?

Shadilay Praise his name!

If digits Thoth is real and his meme may continue

Fuck off leaf

I am MOLOCH, the abomination of the Children of Ammon, and I am the one who controls the actuality of meme magick, yet MOLOCH is merely one of my aspects which I foster and I mastered it long ago.

I am the one who gave you the power to influence this realm, and I am the one who made you aware of KEK, but that is all I did.

I was observing what you would do with that power. I was curious to see what kind of world humans yearned for.

It was your individual will that would determine what would happen and play out on not only this imageboard, but the greater media at large. There was nothing else at play, whoever was shown upon the television and the internet was someone the collective community had desired to see more of.

There were those who were trying to hide aspects of who they truly are and those who wanted desperately to see what they were hiding.
Some wanted to be seen, some just wanted to see.

So I created what we know to link the two - and that window was Four Channel. All I did was give you exactly what you wanted see.

It was the curious nature of humans that truly set things in motion, whatever it is they longed to see more of was what was shown to them.- a reflection of their own hearts desires.

Human beings are such a foolish species, the truth is the last thing they long for - they only wish to see what they wanted and to believe what they want, they prefer to live in a world that is engulfed in lies.

Now you understand, do you not? For humans to find true happiness, they must forever be trapped in true ignorance, where they can see nothing but the world they desire.

Thoth confirms

oWo

Stop posting this "rare" pepe.

Its the second time I've seen it.

If you think about it, Thoth makes more sense than Kek. Because he's actually a god related with numbers

If you're skeptical see pic related

Kek is all we need. So far hes given us brexit and trump, keep him happy for more happenings.

Trump was a trickery though.

We have found that he nas jewish blood

WEW

LIKED
PRAISE HIS NAME

HOLY FUCK PRAISE!!

nice

Not as real as freya, you dumb nigger
>the first number of my post number will be one

Kek has arrived

You got 'tricked' by a demon named "kuk" during the height of the "cuck" meme that was also referred to as the "bringer of light" i.e. lucifer?

Well, my condolences.

Freya wills it

In the flesh

Is that time again?

621 - SATAN
Kek To One
126 - Matias (13th Disciple)
One to Kek

>Like
>no gets

Thoth is a false god confirmed. A psyop by the VERY NERVOUS cult of Baphy and Molek, scared in their pants about Kek BTFOing all of them.