If you could bring back one of them today...

If you could bring back one of them today, got him up to speed with current events and leave him in charge of the entire european continent which one would you choose?

Hitler and Caesar for Rome, same as WW2 this time Italy is an actual power.

Probably Caesar.

All 3 of them failed.

I'd rather have an old royal. John, James I, Charles, Henry VIII, are all good options.

Anything after the Hanover tree is shit because they let the British empire fall to ruin.

Hitler would join the Trump/Putin alliance and take down the Zionist power structure once and for all. I'd say Hitler

Hitler, totally deserves to rule

Caesar didn't really fail, he was assassinated like many other Romans have been. Technically, he didn't even end the Roman Republic, Augustus did.

Full on invasion of Russia when forces were already stretched bare against European enemies? Hitler was a highly paid actor who escaped to Argentina after finishing his task of the destruction of Germany.

I would bring back this guy back instead.

>All 3 of them failed.

Quick, who has ever succeeded?

I vote Caesar as most likely to keep and maintain their power, then Napoleon, then Hitler

Why??? He was a tool of dutch jews. First thing he did after getting power was paying them back by allowing jews to enter england once again. Only motivated to get power for himself

Time for another Jacobite rebellion.

Why are there so few examples of powerful men with large cults of personality actually succeeding in conquest in the long term? Was it only possible in ancient times as with Alexander the Great?

Ginghis Khan did quite well.

I would rather give myself power, these men had their time.

After the outcome Hitler will finally be acknowledged as a hero who was vilified by the (((ones))) who won the war.

Plenty of historical leaders have succeeded at building or expanding power and died happy in their old age. Caesar got assassinated after ruling for like 5 years. Napoleon and Hitler both wanted to invade Russia for some retarded reason.

Hannibal & Alexander the great are two great options that would come to mind, genuinely great minds that achieved a great deal in their rule & genius military thinking.

>Caesar
>failed

lmao

Hannibal literally got Carthage wiped off the map forever.

Ave, true to Caesar!

>Alexander
>genius thinking

He lucked into automatically inheriting a position of power and a trained force which made short of all opposing armies due to superior tactics.

After that he went full retard and wanted to literally march his army off the edge of the flat Earth.

Out of all 3, Julius Caesar was the only one who succeeded and Napoopan was an Italian Corsican who took down an the Holy Empire Empire. So I'd bring back those 2.

Not surprising. Nordic fags are failures on the limelight that is the Mediterranean people and take pride on their accomplishments.

In Europe, everything starts with the Mediterraneans...

From the Greco/Helens, fore fronting modern philosophy, the Romans, crown Charlemagne and starting The Holy Roman Empire, Latin and Roman Empire influencing barbarian pee colored hair niggers, the Renaissance, starting the exploration age, the start of Classical music with Opera/Ballet.

What about Longshanks?

He kicked the jews out of england, kicked the shit out of french and scots, and generally was a badass.

>charlemagne isnt a choice
Mfw

>literally march his army off the edge of the flat Earth

You do realise the Greeks knew the Earth wasn't flat, right?

So the earth is flat now?

What's the point in living if you'll never accomplish anything Augustus did?

I literally just said the opposite

You said the earth WASN'T flat. Which is past tense.

>HRE
Fuck no, what a mess.

>Hitler wanted to invade Russia for some retarded reason
He wanted to liberate Russia and the countries they were invading from Bolshevism. Japan wouldn't help him, allowing Russia to concentrate its entire army on the Eastern front.

oh fuck off

Napoléon without hesitation

I pictured that in an english accent

ferdinand the Catholic is the best choice, he kicked the jews and moors and took their shekels

Napoleon

Too easy

Jokes on you I've got a yankee accent

Ceaser just tell him that non whites are the barbarians and that jews are in power and he'll be set, not to mention how he was a handsome bollocks and all the women would love him

>Wishing for that nuclear winter

>Hannibal & Alexander the great are two great options that would come to mind, genuinely great minds that achieved a great deal in their rule & genius military thinking.

Hannibal failed to invade Rome and Carthage got BTFO.

Alexander died young and his empire collapsed after his death.

If Caesar failed these two failed hard.

You guys should really have voted for Hillary

>WE WUZ IMPORTANT 2000 YEARS AGO
Medcuck, pls. Modern Germanic civilizations have surpassed your puny ancient attempts by every metric.

It's not even close. Just ask yourself what language you're speaking, what country you're living in, and whose inventions you are using on a daily basis.

I'd want Hitler, but he existed too recently, and would have extra major hurdles to his success just because of all the recent propaganda toward him.

So Caesar.

Bring back Hitler because he could try to make the only country back that has a strong economy out of the three (Italy, France and Germany). Bringing back caesar would give us fuck all.

If you really believe that "Germanic civilizations" (whatever the fuck that means) were more important to the Western world than the Roman Empire - your delusion and stupidity know no bounds.

what he wrote is that they surpassed them and took control of the modern world
which is exactly what happened

>the middle one looks like chris-chan

W E W
E
W

Napoleon

>>the middle one

Also known as Napoleon

Uncle Addy, he wont do the same mistakes

Caesar.

Napoleon and Hitler were both arrogant spergs

Nikola Tesla, bitch. If it weren't for the slavs all of this we have wouldn't be possible, cunt.

>charlemagne
>HRE

He didn't post a picture of Otto

The only answer is Augustus

Hitler, we need him!

Hitler

Genghis khan is the only right answer

A non white?

>Who has ever succeeded?
The one and only

atleast we wouldn't have to listen to all ur cries.

I'd bring back Genghis Khan and his generals and ask them for their input on what is possible with modern technology.

Hitler. I can't imagine what the others would do in modern times with a nuclear arsenal; it might be completely insane. Hitler's a lot more predictable.

wow.. my ancestor...

I'm afraid no one can save Europe now. I choose Mao, hopefully he'll enact some suicidal campaign like "kill all animals" or something and we will all die and remove ourselves, taking the now assimilated invaders with us.

>The leader of the most prestigious empire of this planet
>A faggot that genocide white people and put jew in power
>A man that give jews the political immunity they have now

Wew lads i wonder

Dictators tend to die violent deaths. Stalin didn't do too badly for himself, and neither did Mao.

who was the king that essentially united europe, fought back the muslim invasion and brought them the fuck out of the dark ages?

as an american i never learned about this in school but saw it on tv once

Napoleon

Not many people here have an opinion about him, but if they have, it most certainly is positive. For a couple of years he liberated us from the repressive Austria and founded the most beautiful country - Illyrian provinces - with Ljubljana as the capital.

But most importantly, he brought progressive ideas of French revolution in our lands that would otherwise not be seen in the old-fashioned Austrian Empire. The French "... introduced equality before the law, compulsory military service and a uniform tax system, and also abolished certain tax privileges, introduced modern administration, separated powers between the state and the church, and nationalized the judiciary.". A simple peasant and a nobleman would be equal in front of the law after that.

But this falls short of the greatest gift he gave us; he put the Slovenian language on par with German and allow Slovene to be used in high schools and academia; before German was used everywhere except for the first years of primary school. Not only that, he also founded the first Slovenian university, only to be disbanded after Germans retook the power.

That's why we a statue dedicated to him on the square of the French revolution.

And neither did the Kims, actually. I wonder if it's something about communism.

Literally the only guy who succeeded in life by just dying

When your enemies kill you, you win. Really makes you think.

European leaders are overrated.

Genghis would whip anyone else's ass

This hiltler was great at speeches but that's it he was surrounded by talented people and when he stopped listening to them he fucked up and lost things would be different if that assassination attempt worked

Genghis would have whipped Hitler's ass

My only complaint about Napoleon is he didn't destroy the Pope while he had the chance. The Knights had long over stepped their bounds and the Doge was a fat buerocrat coward. But the Pope was the worst offender... I'd done it even uf cost me an empire. That Empire of his didn't last long and he's got nothing to show but his useless brothers dependents parasiting off his name.

Trump is a kike.

Mine too :^)

I would argue that Caesar was probably the most arrogant of the three. He was still the most competent leader. His mistake was trusting old enemies too much.

Nepoleon, because England would have a shitfit and he would work to uncuck Spain and Italy. Afterwords the rise of French Nationalism and Empirialism would Make France Revolutionary Again.

Caesar for me

Hitler is the only right answer.

We did bring him back. He didn't rule Europe.
He was still based as fuck though.

>Took down
>HRE
Nigga, a light breeze could've taken down HRE in the late 18th, early 19th century. He just seized the opportunity.

> Caesar failed
> Caesar
> Caesar who took tons of power from the ultra mega stupid rich and FORCED them to pay decent wages to citizens
> FORCED the people who owned literally everything to employ a % of citizens at good pay per number of slaves / people employed in almost ALL lines of work down to farming.
> Caesar who failed crushing the eastern rebels, Greece, Europe and Egypt. (his only "failure" really in combat was his less than amazing invasion of Briton.
> Caesar who beat the Magnus
> Caesar who fucked LITERALLY the king of Macedon.
> Caesar who fucked LITTERALLY the Goddess of Egypt.
> Beat the republic, beat the rich, beat the barbarians, beat the civilized beat every other culture in the known world at that time. While being not bloody, not a dick, not a manic, not a tyrant.
> Caesar who became a GOD.
> Caesar the failure.
I think i'll pick Hitler though, he only worshiped one God at most and didn't think he was the son of a God or God himself.

i choose socrates

>Caesar failed

Charesl Martel and the Einsatzgruppen as an army.

Fucking Anglo, how did Caesar fail?

You're a paki aren't you? :)
> lucked into,
> Exiled from his country.
> cut off from his family, and their wealth. lived rough-ish
> won his way back by military combat, EACH and EVERY single time being the FIRST man into the fight.
> With his friends beat the TOUGHEST men on the planet, with their fully body armour, phalanx-spear-shield tactic while Alexander and his buddies charged them on HORSES.
> Half the greek world was against him after his father died
> multiple assassination attempts all his life
> Crushed the Theban's
> Crushed the Spartans
> Crushed Greek enemies
> Crushed the largest empire on the planet (keep in mind it was huge and well use to fighting wars, a lot vs the greeks)
> Won against Persia,then Egypt (they proclaimed him a GOD), then India. keep in mind Macedon vs Persia is basically Estonia or Finland vs America.
> His combat and military techniques are STILL taught to this day.
You don't know much about Alexander, do you.

One of the two that were actually a proven genius, that is Caesar or Napoleon.
Certainly not mr.Painter

Kek

^This Ceasar was a great man killed by the jealousy of lesser men.

Hey, my ancestor!
Don't appropriate my culture JEW!!!

> Tesla
> Also built wire-free electricity and the ability to safely pump it into the air, a box on your house would measure how much you used so you could be charged.
> like wifi, but fucking POWER!
> also built: DEATH RAY IN THE SKY!!!!!!
This user pretty much has it, we would be able to fry Afghanistan from a single plane if Tesla was still around

> Bring back Genghis Khan
> Ask for advice on technology(he was dumb as shit even by their standards, and didn't understand ANY of the simple aspects of machines in anyway - but did enslave people that did understand them.)
But I'm a nice user, so ill give you his answer:
> Motor bike with gyrostabilizers and GPS satnav auto-drive/route follow troops with mp7s/mac10s.
You're welcome.

Died of old age before he could reach finland. Sad!

> Caesar
> Failed

Starts out an impoverished almost nobody risking proscription by Sulla, barely holding to senatorial rank. Forced to become a flamen.

Legate of Crassus against Spartacus, defeats the pirates that captured him, pontifex maximus, defeats countless barbarians for the republic, literally cucks all his political enemies wives and sisters just to humiliate them, triumvirate, rampages all over Gaul and Belgica and conquers those, with some raids on England on the side, threatened by arrest rebels and wins a civil war against Pompeius Magnus, Cato and the Senate. Is merciful in victory. Defeats one of the warring factions of Egypt and installs Cleopatra on the Throne.
Picks as heir the man that will becone the first emperor, Mars Ultor avenging his assassination.
Was also a renowned writer, a lawmaker, an engineer, a lawyer and a poet.

Lad, are you even trying?

Not the jewish free-masonic puppet in the middle that's for sure.
>that hand in the right jacket
For all you who aren't aware, everyone who has that posture in pictures is one of (((them))). From Stalin, to Karl Marx. They're all part of the same plan.

Charlemagne was unrelated to the HRE, faggot

Caesar or Hitler.
I'd say Caesar.