(((elitists))) paying $8000 to receive transfusions of 'young blood'

themostimportantnews.com/archives/elitists-hope-that-injecting-the-blood-of-younger-people-into-their-bodies-will-radically-extend-their-lifespans

>"Speaking of weird and unsavory, if there’s one thing that really excites [Silicon Valley billionaire Peter] Thiel, it’s the prospect of having younger people’s blood transfused into his own veins."

>"That practice is known as parabiosis, and, according to Thiel, it’s a potential biological Fountain of Youth–the closest thing science has discovered to an anti-aging panacea. Research into parabiosis began in the 1950s with crude experiments that involved cutting rats open and stitching their circulatory systems together. After decades languishing on the fringes, it’s recently started getting attention from mainstream researchers, with multiple clinical trials underway in humans in the U.S. and even more advanced studies in China and Korea."

>many among the elite appear to have a particular obsession with radical life-extension technologies

>Back in the 2000s, when Villeda was still a graduate student in biology at Stanford, he and his colleagues had reinvigorated a long-dormant field in regenerative medicine with a remarkable finding. When they stitched together the circulatory systems of young and old mice, they noticed that the blood that flowed from the young animals into the older animals seemed to reverse signs of aging.

>Leviticus 17...says “the life of the flesh is in the blood”. Right after that, God directly commands us not to eat blood.

What do you think Sup Forums? Is Gen Z blood going to pay for Universal Basic Income?

Oh okay.

5th thread this guy spams this.
BAN pls

>elitists

You mean Elites?

athletes do something similar, it's called blood doping. they fix their own blood, though, not steal it from kids.

This is just to increase oxygen carried by the blood. Eventually that stabilizes again. It's also very dangerous.

fuck you nigger go back to taking your naps

>soros pushing 150
do not want

then why does hillary look like shit?

This is retarded, introducing foreign cells into your body even if they are compatible ups your risk for cancer.

She hasn't had her dose of baby blood in a while.

Even if you get a transfusion of the same blood type as yours, your body will reject it at first. Blood has an inborn genetic code and only your blood is okay for your body. Getting a large transfusion could mean prone to illness, sepsis, even death. Risk all that for- what- an extra ten years? Fuck I'll be hoping for death at 85, even if science could make me look and feel like 50

This is functionally vampirism.

This desu, it fucks you up hard if you transplant anything, including blood.

DON'T BELIEVE THE RUMORS GOY, BABY BLOOD IS BAD FOR YOU AND NOBODY IS DOING IT

It works though

My point still stands.

NOW LET ME JUST SUCK THE BLOOD OFF THIS BABY DICK

It's stupid, highly inefficient and more trouble than it's worth. I could synthesize something far better and less costly if they would just fucking let me get these embryos.

>Literally feeding off the blood of children
You can't even make this shit up anymore. This next to Hilary and her cronies being involved in some Satanic ritual, really shows how Dark-Side evil the wealthy elite are.

This tbqh. I really don't see myself wanting to live past 75.

Wort

>elitists-hope-that-injecting-the-blood-of-younger-people-into-their-bodies-will-radically-extend-their-lifespans

they must be scared of death and don't want to face god's consequences for all of the evil they've done in their lives

Nice digits. Anyhow, it's an important distinction. When they call themselves "Elites", they are not referring to social or economic status. They are literally El-ites, as in they worship El (aka Moloch, Saturn)

only 8k? Sign me up

>themostimportantnews.com
and hundreds of Sup Forumsacks instantly believe it and keep it bumped.

Sup Forumsacks are the niggers of the white race. Do you understand that?