Americans are you willing to pay 35% more for your german cars?

americans are you willing to pay 35% more for your german cars?
Trump tries to bully our car producers by putting 35% tax on car imports if they dont have productions in the usa

Yes

I'm not willing to pay anything for a German made piece of shit

Good. You might actually have to negotiate for once instead of walking all over us like you're used to.

Furthermore, if that tax is implemented we won't buy German cars. So, fuck you.

No, but then again, I dont buy your cars now.

Thank God. It's about time these Nazi assholes pay for their crimes against God's chosen people.

German cars? the fuck?

name 3 active american car companies

Psst.. Americans... We can get German cars for you. Very cheap.

Nobody needs a german car. They don't even roll coal.

good thing they are already being built here then.

but I can only drive one at a time.

first brexit, now trump

germanfags in suicide watch

Oh Kurwa yes

>buying nazi cars

Yeah, trump says that but he cant do that

This isn't the 1980s anymore. With the exception of Porsche German cars are total garbage these days.

Hitler wouldn't have gotten as far as he did without Ford motors.

Can we make trade? I recently come to America from the Poland. This is my most valuable possession. It has been in my family for many generations.

That would be really cool because when German-USA economic relations sour, the Germans won't be so cucked by the Americans and will assume more asseritve role in the EU.

Absofuckinlutely m8

Also be more white now pls. We're doing this to help save you bros and your sovereignty, too. We're all going to make it.

>Implying an american would chooses a German shitbox over the superior American muscle car.

>Trump can't impose tariffs

Aaahhh, the Excalipoor... You must come from the royalty, sir.

I work in a car company. I really hate Trump now
BMW? Audi? VW?

as a mechanic this is terrible news for me

fucking drump tricked me again

Nobody buys German cars here in the UK. Because they are unreliable. The most popular cars here are American - Ford, British - Rovers and French - Pegout.

Not without congress. Also not without backing out of the wto

Haha, Germany is really getting hit hard from all sides, huh? :^)

Some models are made here, in Alamaba for example is where the Mercedes Benz ML (suv) series is assembled (and has been since Jurrasic Park 2 when that model launched) but the engine and transmission obviously come from Germany. In Europe they sell the G class made in Austria and possible European ML are made in Austria too. They're like Cadillac escalades but Mercedes, ML and GL for American market already made in USA. G class is always Austrian and looks legit 1488.

>I really hate Trump now

More than your muslim invaders?

I don't want a german car

Also, I'm really glad my family doesn't own any BMW stock

German made cars are built with great tolerances, better than Mexican or American

I would never by a German car though

>German
>great tolerance

Typical.

>Implying that anyone on Sup Forums could afford a German car. (mere "car" is debatable)

Most of Sup Forums just thinks in its usual shit way that if they are more expensive maybe the people who they hate (the more successful than them, such as ie, liberal bosses of small startup companies) won't have them.

Of course what is actually going to happen is that they won't have them, but their boss will still do. (because even 35% isn't that much when it comes to something you really really want). And the difference will be taken out of creating new jobs and/or bonuses pay.

This is basically what happens with protectionism every single time. People thinking they are being smurt trying to make themselves the only option but in reality somehow ending up poorer.

German (((superior))) ((((((((engineering))))))))))

>will assume more asseritve role in the EU.

kek, yes. Asserting fucking millions of double digit IQ brown men should be brought in. I'm sure those quarterly economic gains are worth it though. Can't wait to see how that strategy works out if we make it to be old men.

Sad!

Just be nice Germany!

OP you're somehow more smug than that cat

I wouldn't buy a German car anyway. They haven't shipped a good car since 1987. All you make now is plastic garbage.

Well, I'm not. Fuck that shit. I like Volkswagen.

No, not royalty. My great grandfather stole it from King Edward VII when he was called in for an emergency.

German cars are shit.

I own one - yes bought in Germany.

>buying a $100,000 Benz.
>not waiting a few years for that devaluation.

Your sl600's are in the used civic price range, hans.

Ford, GM, and Chrysler

35% for specific nations with cheap labor.
Dumbass

Tin can made tanks. No wonder these fags lose the war.

Feel free to see who is in Congress right now.

>without backing out of the WTO

Whwt will they do to us? Fine us? If we pull out the whole thing collapses. They'll take it on the chunk like the cucks they are.

interesting theory but wrong

actually it is pretty well known that they they are among the most unreliable and expensive to upkeep vehicles on the american market today. at 100k miles you're almost guaranteed major ($2,000+) repairs will be needed.

Ah, so your great grandfather was a great Polish plumber, like me, my father, his father before him. Truly, it's nobler to be a plumber's son in Poland than to be royalty.

Well somebody has to lead Europe, because you guys fuck up Europe. This refugee shit is all your fault with your fucking non-sense war in Libya, Iraq, Syria. Hell you motherfuckers even wanted to destroy Egypt and Iran.
The right wing rises in whole Europe, the establishment green and left parties are in panic. They're just starting to give in to the pressure from the right parties regarding immigration and nationalism. The most important thing is to preserve the EU.

establishment politicians subservient to the interests of global capital

Pro business republicans own congress. They dont like tarriffs, numb nuts

Good.
He should.

>DRUMPF BTFO, _______ will never bend the knee

Jesus, don't you cunts get tired?

It's just turning the turret to have better gun depression to aim at tiny little Shermans

Then you'll be willing to pay 35% more for one. Buy American or buy a used one

I don't know about other German companies, but BMW definitely already has production in the US because they have a plant like 15 minutes away from me.

The initial post is of the highest quality

Liberals tend to be more educated, but less economically successful than Trump voters. The liberal startup meme people are usually trust funders desu. And most of their startups crash and burn.

You sound like you're a bit of a cunt irl btw.

German cars are overrated anyways. I buy cars buy American and Japanese companies made in the U.S.

If you drive a German car here in the U.S people think you are less cool and a traitorous faggot old person

are americans treating their cars like shit or are we exporting shitty cars to america? All these mean words about german cars.

Who cares?
China is an a lot more important market for German cars than America ever was due to american autism for their own shitty cars

Yeah, that's true. I'll pay 35% for it, but I don't like it. I can buy a good Japanese motorcycle with that money. Harleys are shit.

Yes. We'll be buying less cars from you, and more cars made in America. Kys euroscum

>if you buy a German car here people think you are traitorous

wut

The "german" cars you drive in America are made in mexico, bud

>toyota

Audi and VW as well

>implying I would ever buy your shit again
fuck off kraut

All the more reason to not buy the worthless shit

It's mainly the drivers of the German cars. They are some of the most annoying people you will come across, Trip7.

I would never buy a german car.
>hans, have you finished installing the windshield computer yet?

>Emissions scandal

Go fuck yourselves, German car makers.

Uh no, I don't want your German junk.

They used to be build in America but you idiots were literally too fucking retarded to do it
So they moved to mexico (before the big difference in ´salaries became a thing), simply because dumb americans let niggers work on the cars.
I mean, mexicans are bad, but at least they aren't niggers.
>inb4 it's not that bad
they literally killed your fucking car industry, which is why your nation had to save it
also
>detroit

>Be burger Sup Forumstard Trump supporter
>actively fight to depose globalist banking elite that started literally all of those wars
>"us guys" fuck up Europe

Bro, I've been memeing for your sovereignty for years. We got Trump elected, we're working on saving France now.

The EU IS the fucking virus. I want to save Europe, too. That's why I take political stands against the Wall Street psychopaths, and the banking elite and the war factions of the political system here. Europe is not beyond saving. But with those fucking globalist sycophants in power in Germany, you think you'll be better off?

top kek. They are literal fucking communists who are trying to destroy you ethnically and nationally.

Made in America though. Lots of Japanese companies have Plants near where I live. An old co-worker of mine worked for Honda in Ohio before his parents moved to PA. Sony used to have a Plant in my county here in Pennsylvania.

You don't live where there is an Auto industry then. We hate german cars made in germany and mexico as they harm us alot. We don't like it when American and Japanese automakers do it but it is less bad because they have plants here as well and have invested alot into the community.

Uhhm no. Audi has no production in the usa

German cars are garage queens, though.

>muh emissions

It just made me realize how much the EPA is ruining cars. We could have very efficient diesel cars if it wasn't for those cucks.

Truthfully typical Americans don't buy German cars because the cost to maintain them is very high here and replacement parts are very expensive, especially considering you can buy a Japanese car for half the price and it will run forever even if maintenance is somewhat neglected. Welthy Americans with money would rather have a Rover or American made muscle cars, while middle class Americans prefer big trucks and SUVs that are not offered by German makers.

>wealthy people would rather have a Rover or a muscle car

wut?

I work at a Volkswagen plant in Tennessee

German cars were always trash-tier. There is a reason why the world is praising Saab and Volvo, they want our high quality products. Dont worry President Trump, they're on their way

The shittiness of the EPA is no excuse for the shittiness of VW and friends.

>being mad that VW avoids retarded EPA standards

what is a saab?

Nobody is praising Saab and Volvo though

Sadly most Americans treat cars like shoes.

This swede gets it. Volvo is good and well built. even if it is seen as a gay car, Like a more luxury Subaru

Some of the best engineering available desu. It's more that:

>you have to travel by vehicle more here in general
>our road systems are 3rd world tier in many respects
>our infrastructure is crumbling
>all of this is especially true if you live in a rural area
>most people get big American trucks and SUV's because they just tend to last longer and have fewer maintenance problems or need exotic replacement parts that take two fucking weeks to ship
>Most of the people who get a brand new luxury German car are older people who can afford them
>most ultra rich white people get Japanese and Italian cars
>A lot of East Asians who're wealthy get German cars, and they're fucking notoriously horrible drivers

It's the little things desu. You bros make great everything.

Besides from the status symbol of a high end BMW or Mercedes, they literally offer me nothing I can't get with an American brand.

Fuck the EPA

>I mean, mexicans are bad, but at least they aren't niggers

Big, if true.

pff show a little gratitude you shit. since 50 years we give you more than we receive from you.

Fuckin love the Trans Am