BRITAIN YES!

BRITAIN YES!

Muslim migrants beat white boy unconscious.

madworldnews.com/muslim-migrants-beat-white-boy/

Stay cucked eurofags.

Other urls found in this thread:

jihadwatch.org/2016/06/canada-adult-muslim-migrants-enrolled-in-high-school-sexually-harass-teen-girls-threaten-teachers-cheered-jihad-massacre
google.co.uk/amp/www.bbc.co.uk/news/amp/35996457?client=safari
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Goddamn fucking animals you gotta your shit together and purge these fuckers Britain

> muzzies haze a white boi
REEE ITS THE END OF WHITE CIVILIZATION

> niggers kill 1 million american whites
no big deal, at least I have muh guns

Did you forget so soon?

The Anglo is reaping what he sowed when he attacked his Blood Brothers on the continent.

Did you?

This boy and everybody who knows him just got redpilled.

Member?

>reposting a thread

>£1 million a year

What are they being detained in? Fucking penthouses?

Electrical bills are through the roof

ahem

*clears throat*

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

> (OP)
>Did you forget so soon?
Why don't we stop fighting each other and start working together to stop the real enemy?

Okay Tyrone :^)

Fuck off syrup nigger.

jihadwatch.org/2016/06/canada-adult-muslim-migrants-enrolled-in-high-school-sexually-harass-teen-girls-threaten-teachers-cheered-jihad-massacre

I'm concerned with working together with other Europeans, not (((Americans))). I don't give a fuck what happens to them. Since they elected Trump every US poster has gained some undeserved superiority complex and dedicates their time to making fun of Europe. We'll just ignore the fact that even if Trump were to implement all of his promises, whites would still become a minority in the US.

>the real enemy
the germans?

Achmed and Muhammad, tell your cousins to chill. You can rape each other if you'd like but cut back on the natives who'll sooner than later start castrating you faggots.

Shit that scar is going to fuck him over for life. No Stacies for you, Benedict.

This. I hate the "your problems are worse than ours, you'll be dead before us!" crap that seems to fill half the threads here.
It's like watching a brawl in a cancer clinic.

Believe me I can't wait until it becomes socially acceptable to kill sandniggers.
Your response was completely pointless and addressed nothing. Did you feel warm inside making a funny Arab joke?

>pointless
It's addressed your free pass to rape young girls in your shithole inbred island. Stay mad cuck boy.

I'm either a Muslim and thus according to you have a free pass to rape young girls, or I'm a native and thus according to you a cuck. Pick one, nigger.

Now i see why the jews have such an easy time fucking up Europe

Why can't you be both you dumb fuck?

>he thinks that a muslim can ever be a native to a western country
take a red pill

If I get to go around raping whomever I like with no consequences, I'm not a cuck am I you dumb fuck?

I deal with this every night where I'm from (Aylesbury). Little punk like this will have to take a few more beatings from muslims before he learns how to beat them.

Rule 1 for coming out of a pakibash alive
1)Hit first, and strike hard. Seeing one muzzy get rocked is sometimes enough to stop the chimp out and enough to make them play the victim
2) If you are outnumbered you do not cower, they will feed off the fear, and it is the best chance you will have, as a few minutes later more and more will come down
3) don't get knocked out, once you're out they'll smash your head in with a brick

T. Family member got attacked by axe weilding muzzy
google.co.uk/amp/www.bbc.co.uk/news/amp/35996457?client=safari

T. I beat the paki so hard he couldn't even go to hospital because the feds would get him

No kidding. They are defeatists.

And just how many refugees have been attacked by white men? Go fuck yourself you cherry picking faggot

I'm a defeatist for focusing on Europe and not another continent that looks down on us as inferiors. Nice.

Hahaha I can only imagine the confusion. "I don't understand! Why did they do it!?" And the entire time, they're shouting things like "Kill the white child" and "Allahu ackbar". What a bunch of clueless fucking cucks. Leave it to liberalism and progressiveness to tame an entire sect of humanity into accepting a forceful and violent invasion.

The snaggleteeth need to get fired up too and call out the volksverraeter (((MSM))) and (((politicians))). The more people realize the shitskin pets they support are the nonhumans out to kill them, the closer we get to a good old fashioned white chimp out where the streets become lined with dead shitskins hanging from ropes.

Poland has the right idea. We need to get back to lynching these niggers.

You're only able to do that now because you let your country degenerate into a third world shithole you fucking retarded faggot.

He deserved it he was being racist by being white

That's what happens when you give them their own chemistry and machinery lab, you fuckwit. They're building bombs on your dime. You can't rehabilitate a terrorist that was born into a backwards society. They were raised to believe their way of living is correct and the rest of the world must be baptized by blood and fire. You are a fool for believing you can remove the ghetto from the nigger.

Did Breitbart tell you that?
Americans are seriously fucking retarded. I hate your entire obese 60% shithole.

Four were charged for hate crime.
Which unlike your government would probably blame him and look away.

No.. my eyes did you muslim bitch.

>he

>Your country is more cucked than mine lel xDDD

Who gives a fuck? What do YOU do about it? Shitpost on Sup Forums? Poland is the only white nation that has their shit together and would actually fight back for this. All others, from Sweden to Italy are cucked in epic proportions with maybe a few percentage points difference.

>There will never be mass deportations
>Your country will only get less white over time
>Your lives will only get worse as time goes on.

Don't you have butter sticks to deep fry, Tyrone?

Burn the coal pay the toll

Once you go BLACK, we don't want you BACK.

Shouldn't you be reciting the shahada right about now Muhammad?

And? is there anything wrong with that?

Muslims will take over you basement dwelling losers, you will become our sexslaves. We castrate you first then tie you up and fuck you till you end up falling in us with us and begging for it

SHARIA IN THE UK

Right
Now
ha ha ha ha ha...

I am an islamist
I am a jihadist
I know what I want
and I know how to get it
I wanna destroy society

Cause I
Wanna be
jihadi
No dogs body

Sharia for the UK
It's coming sometime and maybe
I give a fatwa stop at traffic line
Our future dream is a welfare scheme

Cause I
I wanna be
jihadi
In the city

How many ways to get what you want
I use the best
I use the rest
I use the taqiyya
I use "refugee"

Cause I
Wanna be
jihadi
It's the only way to be

is this the A.Q.A.P.?
Or is this the T.T.P.?
Or is this P.K.K.?
I thought it was the UK
Or just
Another
Country
Another muslim tenancy

I wanna be
jihadi

And I wanna be
jihadi

Know what I mean
And I wanna be
jihadist
Get pissed
TAKBIR!

The enemy of my enemy is my friend. Stay classy my shitskin bro.

whats funny is that brown kids in canada are the niggers in our country, blacks typically arent so bad unless you are in like Toronto or something.

too put it into perspective, the whites and blacks and Guidos band together against the shit skins, because of tribalism and the lack of their ability to shed their shitty family's belief system. Watching based canadians of any skin colour date a brown guy is fucking hilarious, as they ususaly get beat or convert. on the flip side, my cousin's gf WAS muslim, and would take it up the ass until her family disowned her, and she became a canadian laywer. its like taking the sensible dick fucked the in-complacency out of her.