Thousands of Illegal Immigrant are moving from the USA to CANADA

Thousands of Illegal Immigrants are crossing the US Northern border with Canada to escape the deportations.

16,000 Illegal Immigrants from México and Central America crossed the border with Canada this Week. Even though the Chinese still make the 80% of all illegal immigants ok Canadian soil.

google.com.mx/amp/s/actualidad.rt.com/document/5878ca8dc46188da548b4578/amp?client=safari

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=UShrn519uoA
youtube.com/watch?v=a0TK_vk-XDM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Well there's no chance Trudeau will deport them, whereas there's a chance Trump will, so it's probably a good decision.

I did that.

lel enjoy your new Canadians, fucking leafs.

The only problem is we're going to need a second wall now.

If you meme it, it will happen.

Good, we need some violence.

nothing redpills more than blood

>the SpicSpan became a real thing

I think reality has lost meaning

fuck off, they're foorr

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

fug.

Heh... Nothin personnel kid

30-40 million of you illegal spics here, a few k trickling up to canadacuck is nothing.

>Mexico ecomeny goes to shit
>Canada overrun by immigrants, Mexico as well
>Germany ecomeny failing as well due to import tariffs & taxes & shit

Trump annexes all of them fourth reich when?

That's only because he expanded the definition of "deport" to include people who are turned away at the border.

Kek
Canada population is only 35 million

Expect us!

KEK.

I can see it now: "Epidemic of mexican squatters in empty Vancouver mansions."

>Mexicans, Natives, Chinese, and Muslims all in the same place

Let the games begin.

Better than them being here. Good thing Canada is so progressive and not racist, surely spics will be welcomed.

>Let the games begin.

>Canada
>Not racist

Forgot vid:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=UShrn519uoA

and in the upcoming years we will speak with all of the brand new citizens in order to determine those values, aspirations, hopes, and dreams.

abbotsford is like a pub off the usa border, and due to housing being to expensive in vancouver theyve been forced to house all the immigrants canada gets. of course its fucking racist, it use to be a white christian paradise and now its filled wiht shit skins as this scholar in the video puts it.

Good i'm glad, every country in the west could use some more diversity. After all we're all competing to be king of cucks in the cuck olympics.

you cant live here without any documents like you can in the states.

cant go to a hospital (they dont take cash), cant get a drivers license, employers arent as likely to pay under the table, etc.

lmao, based.

also, dont south americans hate the cold? its currently -20 here with 3 feet of snow on the ground.

the only city that is somewhat mild is vancouver, but thats literally the most infested city in the world, rent is 2k+ since its infested with chink and no mexican could ever afford to live there

Bitch ass SJWs will be working on it, never doubt.

We need to fight them every step of the way.

What a slimball. They NEVER stop skewing results.

even then I doubt mexicans could ever stand the cold here when they could be in california or florida or arizona or even oregon.

but ya millions of them flooding up here illegaly instead of into the states terrifies me

Just remember "Crime is only crime when white men do it."

Suggest the fairness meme.

Picture of sad brown kiddie.

"Little Sambo's parents applied for Canadian citizenship, and they've been waiting for a year. Don't make little Sambo, sad - priority for legal applicants!"

Dammit. I was planning moving to Canada (legally) and now these chicANOs are going there to make it a shithole.

nice KASJKASJXDDDDDDD

>Jaja Mexico is the greatest country on Earth we're just here for the money
>Aye dios mios they're gonna send us back to Mexico run to Canada

just curious, why canada?

ive literally never met a mexican here in my life, maybe like 1 brazilian and thats it

based chinknadians

Making america great again.

Your martyrdom will not be forgotten leaf

they will freeze to death in the winter when they have nowhere to go

even the most pitiful apartments here cost thousands of dollars and are full of millenials with worthless degrees already

ahahahahahahahahahahAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH CANADA YES! trudeau is going to fuck your shit up and you will come to the right side.

YES. And get some fat ass DDs for everyone while we're at it.

Canadians getting what they deserve.

Chicano Trash just want ez mode life.

They either go to the maquilas to earn 1 dollar the hour or run to usa/chinknada and get free gibs and 7 dollars the hour

>says he'll deport illegals

>they deport themselves

He can't keep getting away with all this winning lads!

How do i get neet bux in canada
And where can I get painkillers.

I want a /comfy/ place to live like in a snow mountain or forest.
USA is a good option but it's not /comfy/ as a Mexican and I understand the hate against us, also
>be american
>get shot

Fact: during the us civil war 40% of men capable of fighting fled to Mexico and Canada to live off welfare. -new York times

At least they'll never get to Newfoundland

and during WW2, mexicans ran off to the USA to work the farms

thanks americucks for the mexican qts

we didn't have any here

They're already here.
How do i get neet bucks in canada?

In Trump's America, illegals deport themselves to Canada. And he didn't even take the post yet.

lol this guy's wife is probably native or something, notice the lack of the word " indian " being used? Saying hindu and shit instead? Same thing I do as I avoid the word indian as it's too often confused for the natives. I call actual indians " hindus/sikhs "

ahahahaha

oh wait

>be canadian
>defend youself from attacker
>go to prison

>afford
>implying the gov wont take care of them

>social programs already over stressed
>terrible job market
>meme prime minister
Welp, we're fucked.

(OP)
>16,000 per week
For reference, Canada has a tenth the population of the United States. Scaled to the US, this is 160,000 IN A SINGLE WEEK

>Canada is going to take in America's illegals
2017 just keeps getting better.

>If it continues at that rate for a year, it will be the equivalent of 8,160,000 double fence jumpers
>It it continues at that rate for the remainder of Trump's presidency, it'll be the equivalent of 65,280,000 double fence jumpers
>beaners will be almost 20% of our population in 8 years

why are mexicans so proud, but cant wait to get the fuck away from it?
why not fix your country?

As long as they're out of the US I don't care. They can take the syrup niggers jobs.

BUILD

kek
take that fucking leafs...

lol what jobs, theres nothing

Well I guess we are going to need two walls.

Look at the bright side. At least you won't have to pay for northern wall which obviously won't be happening now.

Mexicans cant fix mexico because the problem is its full of Mexicans.

Can't you deport them to alaska? Isn't there enough space there?

Dean God, it's beautiful.

Dow 50,000 incoming.

>theres nothing
>theres

Looks like there's also no education up there either! ;^)

Hahahahahahahahahaha

Canadians will only accept them if they convert to Islam. We should send all of our illegal immigrants to Canada. Make Canada Catholic again.

>Those stupid chicanos are not coming back
Neat.

>Leftists coming to leafistan

They can keep the dirty spics for all we care

This is great.

im ready to get sooooo fucked in the anus Kappa :^)

The Hunger Games was wrong. It wasn't the US, it was Canada.

I can't hear you from all the way down in the rankings
How does it feel to get cucked by Estonia ;^)

My weed dealer a few years ago was a Mexican
I asked him why he came to canada and not America
He said he would've ended up in a gang selling drugs and it's too dangerous for him......
He does nothing but hang with Mexicans and sell you any kind of drug you wanted.
LEL

>maths
britscarded to the garbage

youtube.com/watch?v=a0TK_vk-XDM

>He does nothing but hang with Mexicans and sell you any kind of drug you wanted.
HAHAHA LET'S BRING IN MORE #DIVERSITY

It was -40 yesterday.

The US has millions of niggers and that is the reason we are near the bottom. The kikes want them in our living space so we focus on the niggers, not the hated kikes.

>Canada is literally become the lift raft/Noah's ark/human refuse bin of the world that it wants to be
Good, it will be funny to watch it go down.

observed

You can kill them if they enter your home.
Also you can own a gun.
What's your excuse faggot.

Great. They're going to make Canada a better place. Just like we did to the USA. You're welcome, bitches.

They are in for a bad time.
Unlike in the US, its extremely difficult to earn a living as an illegal here. manufacturing and construction wont touch them, its all union. they will end up working in shitty restaurants earning as much as they would back home but with an absurd cost of living..

wahwahwah boohoo.
Shutup Nigmerica

6 gorrillion Jews

To be honest, familia.... no one gives two shit about Canadians here.

Remember, you already lost by visiting a website that was created for Americans.

BUILD WALL

WTF I HATE TRUMP NOW

lad

canada's population is only 35 million