NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

its ok user we're humans, our species is related to apes by default

>0.1% North African

North africans are white.

YOU SIR ARE HEREBY LABELLED A HERETIC AND SHALL BE REMOVED AND BANISHED FROM THE IMPERIUM

get off my board nigger

>el africANO roto

OOGA BOOGA

It's Sub-Saharan that you really don't want. North Africans actually can establish some civilization.

NIGGER

How do you calculate this shit? Newnigger here

source of site?

GET THE FUCK OFF MY Sup Forums NIGGER!!!

23andme

WE

You do realize that genetic pings of 2% or less are 99.999999% of the time just background noise, right?

Genetic tests aren't 100% reliable as they compare similar DNA patterns that aren't always the same. Take Italians and Malians. Both have Roman ancestry although the niggers in Mali have significantly less. But someone who has Italian ancestry might get a DNA test and they might have a ping that says they also have Mali ancestry simply because it is comparing their Roman hereditary DNA markers that also show up in Malians.

Back to africa you go nigger

You have to pay 100 dollars to some Jews in the US who with some Jew magic will tell you everything about your ancestry

>0.1%
Fuck off kuffar, ooga booga

Single-drop rule, nigger.

its a DNA test

You subhuman baboon. You literal nigger.
How dare you speak, you swarthy jungle monkey. How dare you open your big lipped, rim encrusted, menthol cigarette smelling mouth?
You are human trash, Diego Tyrone LeShawn de Maradona. Universally despised, derided and mocked. Your nationality and skin tone offers no hope to the world that South America can ever prosper. Crawl back in to the Brazilian jungle you came out of, you literal orangutan.
Take your black hairy fingers off your keyboard, and never talk about the human species again, you mockery of our supposed shared ancestor.. No amount of olive oil and wheat flour slabbed on your face every morning will make you white. It's about as delusional of an idea as your daydreams of European heritage.
You nigger.
You make Bolivia look like a beacon of civilisation.
You are the Baltimore of South America.
Go fertilise the pampas with you and your families corpses, its the best you can hope for in life. For the first time in your life, nigger, you have a job making food for beings vastly superior to yourself. Uruguayan cattle. Coincidentally, it would be the first time an Argentinian "man" provided for a family.
Die, Diego. No one would miss you. Except for Australian Aboriginals, who now would have no one to make them look good.

SWEDEN YES!

Nigggggggggger

>tfw 55% north african
>still olive-pink skin

can i put "african american" on the census and get gibsmedats

KANGZ

Happened to me, too.

We wuz actually kangz.

Could be genetic noise - getting your ancestors to sequence their genes can trigger a reanalysis by 23andme.

>Could be genetic noise
t. nigger in denial

0.1% is within margin of error niggers

>ireland
>white

>Argentina
>white

Probably from some Carthage rape babies during Hannibal's peninsula antics.

>Argentina
Hello my fellow white man!

One drop rule, Muhammad. Get the fuck out.

10/10

I got 0.1% sub-saharan and while it's very possible that I am 1/1000th pure, useless nigger, I find it hard to believe that some nigger mixed with a European up the tree somewhere. Race mixing is a fairly new concept in large-scale terms besides a few instances (like Mongols raping Finnish women) so how is it that some porch monkey fucked one of my other ancestors randomly, out of the blue, a few hundred years ago and the entire family wasn't ostracized or murdered as a result by good, upstanding citizens in the community? Seems like Jewish tricks. They should just be willing to speculate less and admit they don't know what they're doing for the most part with this testing.

Could be, although I doubt it. I can't tell with certainty unless I get some close family to sequence.

This is part of it.

>USA
>White

>what is evolution

Say what you want but you guys are the one with nigger blood.

>pic related
You will never understand this image

>t. Nigger Defender

Are you me? Mine looks a lot like yours with the 0.1% North African too.

WHAT THE FUCK IS HAPPENING

Which DNA test service would you guys recommend? Is 23andme the best one? I like that they show percentages and all the different ethnic groupings? Do they all do that?

Lad what are you doing in Bongland with an ancestry like that? I would expect it in Canada or US.

What are the odds that so many people have such a small amount of outside DNA to make their European heritage impure? I am 100% convinced that even if it's not Jews, there are forces out there terrified of the white many and are doing everything they can to divide and conquer us. Shit like this is hard to look at and not question the motive behind such odd occurrences.

fuckin kek

sorry
.t my great great great great uncle ran for president in chile

thought it was ancestry :P.

What am I doing in England with majority British and Irish ancestry and does of other European ancestry? Hmm, I dunno, probably the same thing as literally every other white British person.

It clearly says 'speculative' on the profile. I expect it will be corrected once they learn more.

>want to prove my whiteness
>too frugal to blow 100 dollars on it

I think I might have Jew in me guys, I'm scared.

t. Nigger

Based black du rag nigga of truth

American education

>got one of these kits as a holiday gift
>sent it in, currently processing
>suddenly very worried it doesn't say 100% European or has any % Ashkenazi

If it says Ashkenazi or

lmfao, it carries nigger blood

Mate why are your ancestors fucking Frenchman and Iberians? They're not even keeping the Anglo line pure.

Burgeland is 32% white

You subhuman baboon. You literal nigger.

How dare you speak, you swarthy jungle monkey. How dare you open your big lipped, rim encrusted, menthol cigarette smelling mouth

You are human trash, Diego Tyrone LeShawn de Maradona. Universally despised, derided and mocked. Your nationality and skin tone offers no hope to the world that South America can ever prosper. Crawl back in to the Brazilian jungle you came out of, you literal orangutan.

I hope you decide to sail your grandfathers skip to the Falklands and rape some sheep, as is in the negroes nature. It would still be the whitest pussy you ever had. Give Nigel and Robert a chance for some target practice, your sole use to the world. Argentinians obsession with a few windswept islands in the Atlantic is hilarious but sad. Coincidentally its the only worthwhile contribution Argentina has made to the medical field. The MUH LAS MALVINAS sentiment in the average negro Argentinian is both an early warning sign of autism in children, and early on set Alzheimer's in adults.

Take your black hairy fingers off your keyboard, and never talk about the human species again, you mockery of our supposed shared ancestor.. No amount of olive oil and wheat flour slabbed on your face every morning will make you white. It's about as delusional of an idea as your daydreams of European heritage.

You nigger.

You make Bolivia look like a beacon of civilisation.

You are the Baltimore of South America.

Go fertilise the pampas with you and your families corpses, its the best you can hope for in life. For the first time in your life, nigger, you have a job making food for beings vastly superior to yourself. Uruguayan cattle. Coincidentally, it would be the first time an Argentinian "man" provided for a family.

Die, Diego. No one would miss you. Except for Australian Aboriginals, who now would have no one to make them look good.

22andYou

>Ashkenazi
>eat asian
>unassigned
Khazar!

KILL ALL WHITES BROTHA!
YESYESYES

do you fuck any white girls?

Relax, at least it's northern african. Carthage was decent

poor leaf

Britain has been invaded constantly for thousands of years, that's just the way it is.

Its not really hard to believe. All the wars and rapes last 10 000 years have mixed up some shit in there.

Ancestry tests aren't scientific. They're just guesses.

Add 25-35 years to your birth to get a general sense of what generation blanda'd up.
For example, since I was born in 1990...
50%: 1960
25%: 1930
12.5%: 1900
6.25%: 1870
3.125%:1840
1.0625%:1800 (Basically when one of Morrakiu's folks did the nasty in the pasty, based on his results)
0.53125%:1770
0.265625%:1740
0.1328125%:1710 (When YOURS blanda'd up)

So congratulations, you're 300 years separated from Trayvon. Hitler was willing to accept 25% Jewish, so you'll be fine.

>t. butthurt commie

Of course, by why speculate in a way that always seems to err on the side of unlikely? Why would you see 96% western Europe (as in my case) and then assume 0.1% of the remaining 4% is nigger blood? Sounds like a means to discourage people by making them feel just as badly as all mixed people obviously are.

well, I'm broke for now but in the future, I might get an ancestry kit and see what my ancestry is. Oh what surprises might await me.

Is this the whitest man in Sup Forums?

Did one of these a while back

>77% european
>19% ashkenazi

>implying my tree doesn't contain loops that far back

There's probably a methodological reason for it. I wouldn't be surprised if they already know that their system is imperfect and are working on correcting it. It seems likely to me that they've got a system that works well but is frayed around the edges, but if you try to pull one thread to fix one minor issue you ruin the whole thing instead. They can't just target one problem in order to fix it.

it's kinda a scam company, they charge you a lot of money for a very sloppy and quick dna analysis which is fitted into some nice graphs to make it look professional. I did 3 DNA tests in my life: 1 by a university, 1 by a private lab (costed 900 euros) and 1 by these faggots. To sum up, the uni and private lab results were almost identical while these guys came up with something different.

Fuck off Stormfag crack open a history book and you'd get a good grasp on how long Europe has been in perpetual war and how many migrations and rape fests theres been. Turks literally controlled half of Europe and had fleets scouring Europes coasts to Iceland.

>took the nigger two tries to get it right
can't make this up

That's probably true and I agree, I just think it's silly to make a guess that even you admit is only 50% likely to be correct, as they do. I would prefer to be told "we are >95% sure of this" and leave it at that. If you are said to have nothing worthy of being >95% confident in stating, then give what detail you can and give a lower confidence level with an explanation. Seems like a very Jewy way of keeping customers who get less-than-specific results from getting pissed and demanding their money back. I saw some thread months ago where some Asian guy said he had something like 97% unassigned.

Congrats you waz kangz

I am interested. On what website did you buy that thing and how much did it cost?

Honestly, who's a minority here?
I'm a spic

One drop rule

Go back to Africa Nigger!

Oy vey so multicultural! You're right: exactly 10 generations ago or more is where we all have exactly one African ancestor and that's that. Don't question it! It's true and that's why we say it's ~50% likely. We're the (((scientists))) here, goy!

It probably is >95% confident according to their system. A lot of the genes that have been assigned 'British and Irish' on the speculative profile also don't show up on the other profiles. It's likely that most of these will actually be British but some may not be. It's the exact same thing.

Why dont you show the part that says "90% american aboriginal?

>divide and conquer thread
fucking dumbasses

white/european spic here.

YOU WUZ KANGZ

You stormfags are delusional. Not everythinf us the Jews. Barbary pirates were turks and north africans, they raided and pillaged so many coastal towns. Mind you Jews were all high ranking officials in Turkey at the time.

That's my point: why even speculate if you can't say with even a strong level of certainty that something isn't true? I wouldn't give mention to anything below 90% in any circumstance. At that point, you're just blind firing like some kind of retard. I'd prefer to be told "unassigned X%" and then just get an explanation about how more and more data will fill in as they get more samples and the technology improves. Until then, it's simply unknown. Why assume that we have 0.1% nigger blood when you can't possibly say it holds any water? It's Jewish divide and conquer, I tell you. More realistically, I think it's just multicult commie cucks but they really might just be pawns of Jewish overlords. Who the hell knows? Point is, it seems unlikely that we're all just in this same odd board and not actively involved in a scheme to make whites in-fight. Am I wrong?

I have no southern European heritage even according to 23andgoy. It's all western/northwestern Europe except for that trace amount of "go adopt a black child and pay homage to the roots we gave you". Let me know when blacks were ever in my neck of the woods prior to modern times. I'll wait.

FUCK

This, I met this guy from Northern Africa named Ebenezer. Met him at my city's rec and we talk weightlifting together. Don't really ask about politics but he seems like he wouldn't be a lefty

They're not white, but they're not niggers either.

For you.

[ANGRY TRIBAL NOISES]
woah calm down Tonto can't understand a word you are saying

GET THE FUCK OUT OF HERE YOU NIGGER

REEEEE