Snowflakes VS Bikers

Snowflakes VS Bikers

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4122304/Chris-Cox-Bikers-Trump-says-5-000-members-attend-inauguration.html

Not like he'd need the bikers. There will be thousands of regular supporters in the most protected city on the planet with the most protected person.

The White House has their own special police unit just for the park in front of the White House.

Some sjw college Kids will get confronted with the hard reality i guess.
Hope they get their teeth kicked in by the Bikers.

They won't. It's just like the Million Mask March.

They'll all take up the streets and disrupt people trying to get to and from work. They'll also form drum circles and shout things. That's all they ever do.

Badass. I hope the libtards riot and start an industrial scale brawl so we can see those prissy faggots get wrecked by some real men.

Every little bit helps, and it proves a point.

Biker gangs. Arent those criminals who pimp women, deal drugs and rob people?

>Snowflakes VS Bikers
more like "stormies vs normies"

>appleshit

Not all of them, silly. Theyre like boys clubs

That would be 1%-ers. Most motorcycle clubs are just that, clubs for motorcycle enthusiasts.

>the group is non-violent
that's just their way of saving face. I can't wait until they beat the shit out of these cucks.

and by that I mean the bikers beating the shit out of the protestors

>tfw my apartment has clear views all the way down the mall but my window faces the opposite direction
I just want to drink beer observe the chaos from a distance all day but I guess I'll end up watching streams like everyone else.

The assumption here is that they're just regular bikers. It's something of a lifestyle in North America though mainly the states, generally all white males and the fact that you're out travelling alone in the elements on a machine you have to maintain yourself is bound to do some redpilling over the years.

Yup, niggers. The best trump can get

Evel hated and talked shit about retard bikers and their image. Then he went and beat a guy with a baseball bat.

(((Knievel)))
WTF I hate Trump now

The thought of some bikers beating the fuck out of Soros' paid instigators for trying to ruin Trumps inauguration gets me rock fucking hard.

Underrated

What if he gets assasinated though? Like, the CIA hires a sniper who kills him from a mile away. That is what I'm afraid of. Him winning seems too good to be true, and I'll keep worrying until he is actually president.

Then we get the electrocutioner

Then I start killing globalists, starting with Soros.

KEK
E
K

I smell faggotry on you.

Bikers are all redneck racist bigots
im not even surprised by this.
the KKK might even be there with ropes

I hope so. All this shit going on and yet nothing is really happening. Trump getting sniped would blow the fuck out of the US and initiate the day of the grill.

>The bill would keep national parks and monuments open when gov't is closed

Wow thats quite a reasonable request. I was wondering what they would be after, but that was pretty down on my guess list

Seconding this. If Trump gets killed or the situation in Europe gets any worse I'm going on a fucking killing spree

>They'll all take up the streets and disrupt people trying to get to and from work. They'll also form drum circles and shout things. That's all they ever do.
That's actually really accurate for them. They know they can't actually stop the ceremony so they just try to ruin innocent people's days instead.

They're literally just everyday trump voters who happen to own harleys. Doubtful many of them belong to criminal gangs

>or the situation in Europe gets any worse
Approximatly 15,000 North African and middle Eastern male sex tourists and welfare seekers have arrived for gibs on European soil today.

They are dads riding on bikes made from foreign parts, very fitting

Can't wait to see all the pictures of bloodied nu male faggots and crying tumblrwhales all over the news.

>day of the grill
fucking kek, never saw that before

What's going to happen once the "snowflakes" decide to stop paying federal aid to the bikers' shitty third world flyover states?

>hippies pay taxes

>sjws
>paying anything

They're all welfare leeches but I wouldn't expect a leaf like you to know that.

RUSSIAN CLAY

Are these human traficking, drug smuggling, gun running bikers or leather enthusiasts?

>a bunch of unpatched wannabes

real scary

t. faggot

>he says at his computer screen
I'd like to see you attempt to break through these guys with malicious intent KEK

>that bill
Pretty based

Bikers VS special snowflakes

This should be awesome!

European Sup Forumsacks could go for Merkel and/or Juncker together.

(I should remind everyone that stories posted here are fictional in nature and no one should take them seriously.)

What'd they ever do with those Sandy Hook kids?

Harley and leather enthusiasts.