How do respond to the common liberal argument "whites are evil because they colonized the world"?

How do respond to the common liberal argument "whites are evil because they colonized the world"?

Other urls found in this thread:

boards.Sup
youtube.com/watch?v=A0C4_88ub_M
youtube.com/watch?v=e-BZylziBKI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

with 7.62X51

I don't. to intelligent to argue with plebs

you are pleb

Tell them browns are just as evil because they're 're-verse' colonizing the world

They'll say that whites deserve it

It's pronounced civilized, not colonized.

Ramble on about slave morality and the degradation of society. I get too far away and noone else gets what im trying to say.

This is not a liberal idea; in fact, this is an anti-liberal idea. This is actually a neoprogressive idea, as a liberal, I don't agree with this.

we build infrastructure for civilization to thrive in africa.

Polynesians colonized the vast majority of pacific islands including hawaii and easter island

Like this

boards.Sup Forums.org/pol/thread/107276513#bottom

Show them 'Empire of Dust'.

youtube.com/watch?v=A0C4_88ub_M

Europeans happened to develop the technological capability to do so before anyone else. History is full to the brim with stories of tribes, countries and empires going on conquest. If other peoples had developed the means to colonise Europe in all likeliness they would have tried. Aside from that I would take issue with the "evil" aspect. Yes atrocities did occur but look at all the benefits they brought. The entire Australian continent was inhabited essentially by nomads who hadn't discovered the wheel. Would the liberals in question erase all progress that has been made on the Australian continent simply because it was of European origin? Should Australia abandon it's electricity, cars, jet planes etc because they are all a product of whitey? I notice they are quite selective when it comes to this. They'll say lets change the flag or the anthem because it's a remnant of European colonialism. But where does that end? Should they shutdown the hospitals and the schools too because they too were introduced by the Europeans.

pic semi-related

Had the shoe been on the other foot they would have done the same. It's human nature.

That's not all whites are colonizing.

They'd have done the same.

Any race would have done that, whites just advanced to the level where it is possible first. In fact, world got lucky that they did of all peoples, i dont remember other races promoting humanism or abolishing slavery for example.

The left doesn't argue in good faith; there's no point in arguing at all.

Brought civilization, medicine, philosophy, art, books, schools, industry, created jobs, improved the living conditions.

Tell them to give up all their nice shit and move to the jungle.

>this

As opposed to what genocide like the other races?

>not 7.62x54r
pleb

You're either an empire, or part of someone else's.

And if you had to be a subject of any empire in history, you could do far worse than being a subject of the British empire.

Look at all of the countries/regions that were/are Chinese colonies. Also, the Japanese colonized Korea for a bit (it was pretty much a Chinese vassal state before hand). Same shit goes for the Turks in the Middle East. Colonization is not limited to white people.

Tell them "don't hate the player, hate the game."

It's not white people's fault that the sand niggers and chicks were unwilling or unable to expand their holdings like we did. it's what empires do.

the strong do what they can and the weak suffer what the must.

If you don't stop with this slave morality shit the Chinese are going to colonize your world.

Because white colonisers improved the places they colonised.

There's a reason Brits don't think the Romans were evil; they actually helped develop the country.

You could be a subject of the french!

i aint shooting no commie bullets

>whites are evil because they colonized the world"?
That's a neologism, to say "whites"
Op you say
Because inherited guilt isn't real, and you can't copy paste morals from today on a different society and a different time. Not like they would understand

Asians arguably did similar in their part of the world, so i'd say whites don't have a monopoly on that.

T-t-they were Vikings who spoke French!

Muh Agincourt!

This. This slave morality that liberals in European countries (and European derived countries) will be the death of us if left unchecked. And I'm not exaggerating, it truly will.

Video related.

youtube.com/watch?v=e-BZylziBKI

>colonization
>bad

Yeah, it's not like we raised economic prosperity and life expectancy literally everywhere we went or anything (well, except the Americas, but that wasn't our fault. The whole continent was doomed the moment a the first Spaniard sneezed).

And if they come back with ABLOOBLOO SLAVERY point out that slavery has existed since the beginning of mankind, and the western powers took it upon themselves to end it as a moral obligation. Also more African slaves went to the eastern slave trade than the western, you just don't hear about it because the Arabs killed them off by castrating the men and murdering all the babies.

Say yeah we're evil too bad for you.

It implies colonization was bad for the colonized. It usually wasn't

This. The entirity of world history is one of bloodshed, conquest and subjugation worldwide. Whites were the first to choose to end it.

If the blame for the certain individuals' actions can be ascribed to an entire race, then the Arabs must be regarded as evil for their role in 9/11.

- other countries colonized as well
- colonization had benefits for both home countries and colonized subjects (i.e. the railroads in India)
- death by disease given the development of technology bringing people together
- whites are superior and deserve to rule
- white were benevolent compared to the petty despots that most countries were ruled by
- whites "progress" to the world, such as through the British Empire banning slavery
- judging history by today's morals is generally a bad practice
- in many countries, colonization was not that impactful, only coastal settlements and relatively small populations (i.e. most of Africa)
- Jews were behind the slave trade