A Firestorm of Protests Will Take Aim at Donald Trump's Inauguration

motherjones.com/politics/2017/01/trump-inauguration-protest-rally

I can't wait stand side by side with my brothers and sisters and block people from attending the inauguration.

Other urls found in this thread:

jew
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4122304/Chris-Cox-Bikers-Trump-says-5-000-members-attend-inauguration.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

LPBP

calling it now

You disgust me

God bless you in your noble crusade against the alternative right sister!

Fatty lol

whatever lol, british guys are ugly and weak

thanks! :)

Did you have a brain aneurism while typing that?

I'm not fat

I weight 140

Hopefully you get knocked on the head with a tear gas canister and seize out on the ground enjoy your last 5 days alive

no I'm not a mentally weak racist coward that is too afraid too show his face :P

I hope tim hortons runs out of business and you neck yourself as a result

Nice try.. this is what you look like faggot.

show feet

Can't wait until Trump literally tells his supporters to remove you with force and then a truck of peace runs all of you over and trump pardons the driver.

Have you not been reading about the 5000 bikers explicitly there to kick your shit in?

You won't have to. People in cities voted 90% Hillary and most Trump's uneducated rural voters probably can't afford to go to the inauguration. I wonder if they reschedule if less than 50 people show up lol.

Hello.

Don't mind them love.

They are just scared. They know they helped elect a meme who is going to let them down.

Fear drives them to rage when they are triggered.

Odd, you look like a fat girl or a chubby faggot.

That is overweight though lmao
Youre not obese but you are definitely fat

jew tube .com/watch?v=o6yA2hS2bFo&a=b

post your boi pussi

>paid protestors cause trouble for the head of the executive branch, the branch responsible for enforcing the law
>they are all arrested
>"now we just sit back and wait for leniency from the executive branch"

Hi! few things to start off with =] 1. yes I'm relying because you're a female Sup Forums user, 'tis an awesome thing to see! 2. I'm Brian. 3. Don't be intimidated, but I'm not a stereotypical guy. If anything, I'll be the one in the kitchen.

That in kilograms?

Stupid move politically. This will probably happen - but it's going to make the Left looks really bad. That's good for Trump.

The only people who voted for Trump are rural and suburban retards.

City people all voted for Hillary.

Good, good. Push the pendulum even farther.
It will swing back even harder.

Liberals throwing childish tantrums. Shocking.

That's one ugly mug you got there.

>block people from attending the inauguration.
lmfao, you won't block shit. You'll be kept far out of the way.

The problem with you drumpfkins is that you can't accept the fact that trump colluded with the russians to snag the election out of Hillary's hands when she clearly won by a land slide (3 million votes to be exact)

you can sit in your little racist echo chamber all day and stroke each others micro dicks and nod in agreement but the rest of the country hates drumpf and we will let him know that. :)

No Sup Forums or anything on hand, could literally be a time stamp for anything.

Looks like most of it went to your face, unfortunate.

I pray you let people freedoms without being beaten

How do you plan on getting past Bikers for Trump?

I can't wait to drive over your brothers and sisters that are blocking people from entering the inauguration.

Did the Russians hack HRC's planner to skip cities she thought she would "lock" and did the Russians also hack the body of the emails to point out massive media collusion?

Can't wait for you to be there!

Its day one of round up day!

CAN NOT WAIT TO HAVE YOU GASSED!

You won't do shit. You'll hold some gay little sign until the National Guard or Bikers for Trump or some other collection of real men come along, pick you up, and move you out of the way.

Or just tear gas you and crack your heads wide open. I'd support that too.

>the rest of the country
>meaning 62,979,879 people browse pol
Can't tell if you're retarded because you're a liberal or because you're a woman.

lol good luck with that you limp existed faggot

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4122304/Chris-Cox-Bikers-Trump-says-5-000-members-attend-inauguration.html

Hi! I am an attractive black male. 6"2, muscular and good in bed. I studied physics and am currently earning 135.000$ a year. Can I have your phone number so we can determine a place and time to meet.

>brits are weak
>trump protestor

Never trump protestors are the weakest and most depraved people on this planet. Truly scum.

spoken like a true fascist

That hurts meanie

its cuz its a liberal

i wish i had the money to go to the inauguration, just so i could start a massive fight with these faggots

forgot dick size with pic

It wants to be BLACKED

No light brown slave stock little dicks please.

i already called all the local PD around the capitol and told them about the black pilled youtube channel. be ready to get fukt by the cops niggers

Pretty much, yeah.

Bait, but I just cant resist!

Oh goody you mean we're gonna get even more footage of college kids screaming about those FUCKING WHITE MALES and footage of Urban Youths assaulting people?

Hooray!

>whatever lol, british guys are ugly and weak
You're antifa, you don't wash and none of our men would prod your fishy fanny if you paid us.

I hope you get raped and stabbed by niggers you disgusting whore.

Show feet or you will regret it.

i guess it true, liberal women are fat, greasy, and acne riddled

remember the PROTESTS EVERY DAY FROM NOW UNTIL THE INAUGURATION?!?

Yeah, lazy libs will pull some low energy shit and then go home. It's literally nothing. You are watching the death rattle of an antiquated leftist ideology

>"City people"

hmm really gives the noggin a joggin on what kind of people these "City people" are like especially in "murrica" as of late. i hear reckon that more people died in chicago than died in all the iraq wars combined. "City people" is really sugar coating them to the point where 99% is sugar and 1% is the default subject matter.

You mean like the women's march white feminists are pulling out of because minority feminists want them to shutup and check their privilege?

>And still nobody will care.

You unproductive little shits are about to learn the cold hard truth of civilization. You contribute, or you die.

Here you go pol

I guess you are like Trump what with his love of piss.

They have a big surprise coming to them.

I said I was good in bed. I did not mention my 7.5 inch dick because I don't want to come over like that is the only thing I have to offer.

>user ID PoTy

nice crow's feet you got there PoTy

I dunno, user. These SJW's and liberal pieces of shit are not encumbered by pesky jobs like the rest of us.

>autistic screeching

200,000 bikers plan to show up and act as a "meat shield," last line of defense against the protesters.

I have a feeling they won't have a problem fighting back and cracking skulls if they get attacked. This is exactly what we need, modern day Brownshirts to fight back against these violent agitators.

pls post video of you getting maced later in the week.

and I don't mean pepper spray

you're going to get your ass kicked.

conservatives are nice at appearance because we respect civilty, but when you go to war, we go to war. you'll know what I mean if you grew up in the deep south. get ready to get your teeth knocked in, cuck.

Its cancelled, you win, Hillary will conveniently be there to grab the mic Kanye style.

> 5/10 girl
> big mouth on Sup Forums
> only has been pumped and dumped
> gay faggot boyfriends is all you've had

where is this arrogance coming from cunt? you are a literal bottom feeder on the social ladder.
get a gym membership and spend money on plastic surgery before you lecture all the cool guys on here

From Alabama, can confirn.

*blocks your path*

>No tits
GTFO

Why American woman like you are so degenerate and fat? You should improve yourself, not waste time trying changing society as you please.

>blocking peaceful transition of power in the world's only superpower and oldest democracy

What could possibly go wrong.

you wont be warring with anyone

you are an unhealthy autist that is glued to his seat

now run along and throw your piss bottles out before mum comes home :)

Sage
>Sage
Sage
>Sage
Sage
>Sage
Sage
>Sage
Sage
>Sage
Sage
>Sage

Trump would have won the popular vote if it weren't for illegals.

>mum
proxyfag detected

The stench of chink is strong in this post.

Enjoy your biker rape. Wall of meat indeed.

What are you protesting exactly? All you will accomplish will be ruining peoples celebration nothing more. Yeah thats really going to help you gain acceptance in the future in politics. Karma is a bitch and trump was democratically elected so enjoy jail if you break any laws.

you're a bit obsessed with piss there PoTy

To bitch about losing the election.

IT amazes me that American's don't even know their own country isn't a democracy

Popular vote means nothing

>>>>autist

hey meanie thats not nice language i thought u were a nice young liberal who was trying to help change society from racist fascism but instead u are make funning of disable people.........................

wtf is that legal?

Can't wait to see you get BTFO on livestream.

You're going to have to duke it out with the Truckers for Trump, and they are going to wipe the floor with you and your numale boyfriend. He's not going to be so pretty, my advice is to not take him to a standard surgeon. They just stick the face back together What you need to do is go to a plastic surgeon. They will make you and your boyfriends face look normal again.

its not a democracy leaf, its a republic

also, the irony is the DNC is even worse with the super delegates

>remember the PROTESTS EVERY DAY FROM NOW UNTIL THE INAUGURATION?!?
No. Remember when we were going to build a wall and Mexico was going to pay for it? Remember when Hillary Clinton was going to go to prison? Remember when Trump was going to release his tax returns (he literally said he would do this)?

>lazy libs
And if they'd actually protested for three months straight you'd just spin it as wow "wow they're *that* butthurt" or "wow they've completely lost their minds" or some other nonsense. It really

>Racist, sexist, prejudiced pinko.

Kek

Clamps for you, degenerate.

over 200k "likes" and 200k followers. The law of averages look pretty fucking overwhelming that bad things are afoot for folks that step out of line come Jan 20

>british guys are ugly and weak
ETERNAL ANGLO BTFO

>implying anyone is scared of bikers

>Truckers

I mean Bikers for Trump, same idea though, the idea is that these are tough people.

These guys

Even Bernie can't look the guy in the eyes.

tits or gtfo you liberal waste of a vagina

> tfw too busy making money while useless libtards ((protesting))