Awakened minds, gather

Shall we redpill the entire world??

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#F!AE5yjIqB!y7Vdxdb5pbNsi2O3zyq9KQ
youtube.com/watch?v=IRAMzWYfxzQ
youtube.com/watch?v=GQEZ1VcScDA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

not yet

Everyone I meet I try to push them towards enlightenment. I try pull them up out of the many layered depths of their slumber. Many people can accept the truth--but a lot more seem willing to die defending the lies.

The Dark Age is coming, brother. It is too late to use the methods of peace. The fire rises, and it will educate the world

I do still feel that there is almost enough people out there that have started to awaken to cause a worldwide awakening.

There will always be those that refuse to accept the truth. And if they die then can't we just say "so be it"??

Even if they all awaken, war is coming. Sell your cloak and buy a sword, prepare yourself, forget about the others

If total collapse of society happens--may whatever rises from the ashes be everything we couldn't...

that's the serpents job.

Who do you think will win the war between Russia China and the USA/NATO?? What's the news on our relationship with Russia??

US and Russia will form glorious NWO and stamp out China. UN will break up with the EU. Africa will burn or be enslaved. The Federation will happen

For those interested, have a whole bottle of red-pills.
Praise the Ogdoad, Praise Kek, Praise Thoth!

mega.nz/#F!AE5yjIqB!y7Vdxdb5pbNsi2O3zyq9KQ

I'm aware of the war that is coming. I try to warn everyone about its inevitability--too much time has passed--it's literally too late to prevent the total collapse now. But we can potentially secure a positive future in the ashes of our current selves.

Why Baphomet tho?

If we don't ally with Russia the world would surely wind up Chinese. All they would need to do is take over India and with their combined populations they'd make up more than half of the entire worlds population (they would literally only need to kill one to one and then there would be nothing left but the Chinese and Indians)

I like the look of demons XD that's why bephomat kek

One to one combat is a silly concept in this age. Unless we all agree to fo back to martial weapons, guns are the current paradigm

I don't really have a whole lot of pictures to choose from

You can still kill one to one with guns though--what I'm saying is if they had half the world population they'd be an overwhelming force to deal with (the entire world woul have to untie against them to stand a chance if they took that path)

Unite*

You're cancer. Fuck off and lurk moar. Kike demons are not enlightened you dolt.

I'm about as Jewish as a fucking Martian you inbred cocksmoker

(you)

Overwhelming force = huge block of people & materiel = huge target with major casualties.
Either way, be ready to rise to greatness. Be ready

That may be true but you are the newest of newfags that has ever been.

Seriously, lurk moar.

STUPID SATANIST ,THE ANTICRIST IS DEAD .

Podesta succed were Nero fail ,but a higth cost ,
he fuck and killed all real religius figures .

NO Crist , no Satan ,the two faces of the same coin

Baby Satan was fuck and killed as a baby along whit Baby Jesus and baby tesla , no crist and no anti crist .

No One will release the hounds of hell
no one will lead the armies of heaven
no war , no peace , just extincion awaits for us.

PODESTA KILLED BABY SATAN ,NO HEAVEN ON EART FOR YOU FAGGOTS

Let us begin...

Kek wills that HALF-LIFE 3 shall be released this year.

Yeah I think it's been long enough lol

When people automatically assume you haven't been here before XD I was on Sup Forums when it was new -- why is it that I don't have pictures worthy of posting?? May it be attributed to the insane amount of coincidences that led to the destruction of all my electronic devices??

Everyone has been turned against everyone -- that was the plan all along -- keep us fighting and workin and buying while none of us question what's happening behind the curtain or whats at the other end of your strings.

How would you fight the Hydra, then? To battle them, you would need resources and cunning beyond imagining

Exactly

Fitghting the hidra is usseles becose fitghting is what feed the hidra
you need to containt it .

I've been helping a lot of people feed their blackpill addictions recently...I've lost focus.

and you know this how?

/schizophrenia

Black pill? Do you mean blue pill? Or is this something else?

this

N E W
E
W

youtube.com/watch?v=IRAMzWYfxzQ

awake from the dream

Ah so it's the real cause. See reality for what it really is.

Sometimes people like to play the dillusional part just to see how many people they can get to follow a lie (which is why I thought u meant you were feeding people the blue pill -- seeing how stupid people really are)

youtube.com/watch?v=GQEZ1VcScDA
will this do it? or is it still not enough?

Dream control , akashi records ,ascencion, ping into earth and gnostic review of the enviroment.

we are mising 15 to 20 years of enlitghen beings of all systems good and evil.

>post in Threat about satanism
>call me schizopherinc

Do you belived or not faggot , go do your meditations and read in the akashi records about the the dimensional chessboard game or the pharaons game , the balance has been broken you idiots.

I am Awake as fuck.

URGENT DISCLOSURE FOR AWAKE PPL.
JAN 20 INAUGURATION.
DO YOUR BEST TO GET TO THAT EVENT. WE WILL PUSH TO OPEN DOORS BETWEEN DIMENSIONS SO ANGELS WILL BECOME PHYSICAL AROUND DONALD J. TRUMP.
We will push humanity on next level there, we happy for any inspired help.

SIA will be singing on Inauguration day, she has Song made specially for that day, plus song million bullets perfectly fit the day. TRUMP will wear SIA's blond hair and SIA Trumps.

Praise kek

more schizo shit..

Kek be praised

> go do your meditations

Honest question why is meditation in anyway harfmful or bad? All your doing is being aware of the enviorment that god put you in. Is there any sin against that?

>Why Baphomet tho?

Basically Illuminati mascot

Exactly and what better way to get people's attention than to use the symbol of their enemy??

One can only be truly redpilled by himselve.

Yes, just like Orkz can manipulate a Tyranid, we can do that too. Just like how mankind created Khorne and Slaanesh and Tzeentech and Nurgle. What is this, is this real life? If it is can you fucking focus your energy on destroying islam, ty.

can someone confirm this is safe

its safe click it

Btw mr enlightened person.

Are you specefically referring to Buddhist englihtment where you extinguish desire? And if so what's with all the baphomet and "shall we enlighten the world" bullshit?

Please -- because I'm not jumping on a virus and spyware trap

no. not safe. these dummies are going to get btfo'd very shortly. stand clear.

No im referring to being enlightened to the naked truths of the world. Things like the fact that 99% of the world population is debt slaves living day to day and the corporate 1% own more than 80% of the worlds resources.

Someone seems to forget some things are in place now.

The fact that people don't realize that a day to day dead end job work life is a form of slavery. The fact that war is a racket--the largest one in scale and the only one that is international in scope that is measured in lives lost and profits gained.

Nigga we choose to be wage slaves because communism would have us dead a long time ago. We know we aren't free because we were never free to begin with. We all have to survive, and if that means letting the 1% get a shit load of money then so be it. There is no way around it

meditation is what allows you to keep your cool when you trully connect yourself to the infinite forces of the universe.
even whit meditation you may go mad when you peck the secrest of the universe
if you want weak slaves , yes meditation is bad for them , if you want strong but hard to control followers meditation is for you .
I am a depredator ,in dreams i have the title of soul crusher , but to feed myself i need pure souls and there is none , no souls to corrupt , if there is no souls i can not feed myself properly, the ancient covenants that we have in the ancient dark side specifies that for every wolf there should be a minimun of 8 sheeps to keep the feeding chain going on , now there is 1 sheep for every 2 wolfs ,the balance its totally broken , i have to protec wat i despite the most sheeps.
there is not such ting a sin per se, but there are called capital sins for someting , if you do theese behaviors in excess we will die .
lust
rage
glotony
envy
lazines
vanity
avarice
all are permited behaviors in his just mesure.

>"awakened minds gather"
>only bots reading scripted lines

mudshell. the most powerful invention to date.