Conspiracyfags, what say you about the "Mandela Effect"

A friend of mine asked me about it in passing and was surprised I didn't know about it because "I waste so much time on the internet reading about crazy shit like that."

I jewgled it real quick, but it looks too dumb to waste any time on... confirm that there's nothing interesting (even academically) there and that it's the group of stoned doctor who fan weebs that it appears to be on the surface?

In my parallel universe it was called the Mandingo effect.

It's a bunch of faggots larping

Anybody who trusts human memory above physical evidence is an idiot. Researchers had people describing childhood memories of hanging out with Bugs Bunny at Disneyworld.

>Americans think they know everything
>Turns out they know nothing
>They are too prideful to admit they are wrong
>Claim bullshit about parallel universes so they can claim they are right despite overwhelming evidence pointing to them being wrong

The "mandela effect" shows how people on mass will believe something false purely because others believe, people don't fact check.

A lot of the things claimed to be part of the effect are pretty stupid. Mostly these "changed" things are subtle elements that no one pais much attention to in their everyday lives or just have vague memories of them.
And basically this
Mandelafags are mostly burgers.

>memories of hanging out with Bugs Bunny at Disneyworld.
You idiot, this is yet another proof of the Mandela effect. In a parallel universe Bugs Bunny was a Disney character.

Most of the examples listed and attributed to the Mandela effect can be easily explained by faulty memory and are quite frankly embarrassing. However, The Berenstein Bears being changed/timleine shift is 100% real.

FPBPBUH

shut up pussy explain why north korea borders russia but i remember it not bordering russia? i hope you die fuck you i'm not LARPing either

It's called having a poor memory and it's nothing new or insidious, despite the wish of imbeciles.

I think its just a bunch of people who are easily confused desu

which is most of the population anyway

You know the picture you posted is Samuel L. Jackson, right, not Nelson Mandela.

Winner.

Thanks for the answers senfam, that's pretty much what I figured the answer was.

I started looking into it when there was a funny article about the Berenstain/Bearenstein bears thing. Brought up a time traveling dude fixing stuff and causing major time paradoxes. I've tried to find funny things and it's all just fucking gay. It's mainly dyslexic people thinking something is different and not even having any cool stories on why they think it could be different.

the only one that I agree with is the Chic Fil A one.
>have so many memories and people to back up calling it "sheek" fil a
that joke wouldn't work if it was indeed CHICK

P.E.P.E-SHALIDAY Was inserted into the time line retroactively by KEK.

ridiculous psyop to promote propagandized skewed holofractal reality paradigm and also degrade your ability and wherewithal to discern reality from illusion.

Pretty stupid since I specifically remember a good chunk of Mandela's death and funeral. Remember the guy doing sign language who was just making stuff up?

the berenstain bears misremembrance is caused by the opening theme song

it sounds like the singers are saying berenstein and kids watching that show probably can't/don't care to read cursive so that's what they remember