The Day after Trump Won

What kind of mood were you/your co-workers in the day it was revealed Trump won?

Were you energetic and had a spring in your step?

Did you have to cover your excitement up out of fear of being fired because you live in California?

What were your co-workers like?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zxXfHxceMg4
youtube.com/watch?v=RsFzELQzzaM
youtube.com/watch?v=yZNtYmdZ-4c
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

youtube.com/watch?v=zxXfHxceMg4

CLOUD FUCKING NINE

All my white peers had extra pep in their step. "Good morning," was extra emphatic, as were smiles. We never discussed why, but I knew why.

I felt relieved, like the clouds had finally rained after a long drought. Meanwhile, my students (I teach at an Ivy-league School) were all in a confused hazed, barely scraping together a coherent thought, like they were all in some trauma induced dissociative state. It was glorious.
Pic related

It just felt good all day.

Guys...

Hey..

Guys...

Yo...

You kn...

OI GUYS

you know that wall.

GUYS...

ARE YOU LISTENING

The wall!!

Guys

Maybe..

Maybe it's to keep

GUYS!!!

Maybe it's to keep you in!

Maybe it's to stop you from leaving when shit hits the fan!

I walked around seattle listening to an old ska playlist and watching the sad people cry.
For the first time in my life being in public recharged my batteries.

Just a normal day.

>implying anyone here actually works

I'm glad you're this retarded

I was still taking it all in

I was afraid I'd wake up to Madame President and Trump's victory was just a dream, but when I watched Hillary's concession speech, I knew it was actually happening

I remember staying up til I knew Trump had it clinched. Jubilant.Got a great deep throat bj,bedtime. Next day red pilled coworker and I celebrate. Bet 50$ with two libs,collect 100$. Wore MAGA hat all day. Get more compliments on it in that day then any other id worn it before. Come home,,eat dinner,get massage (gf was a massage therapist), fuck pussy .sleep

10/10 would live it again

My math professor walked in, threw her books down and sulked for about 10 minutes. I got two dirty looks from some girl while my friend and I openly celebrated before another class. I said hi to a friend of mine and he didn't respond. Black customers at my work seemed extra testy.

That's about it.

everybody was calling burgers stupid

i kept saying "americas gonna be great again" to everybody and they laughed

Had a two hour long car ride: smiled the whole way

Followed the entire election and didn't sleep for almost two days.

Then I just laughed at the news, the leftist tweets, celebs, all of it

I kept giggling and laughing to myself while not looking at anything or doing anything, just danced around in my apartment while listening to never come down and went down on my knees because my chest hurt so much from all the laughter

Seriously, I was like a mad scientist from a cartoon for days

A highlight was when CTR faded away when it became more evident that the madman was gonna make it

His victory is definetly one of the best moments on Sup Forums, not for my chest though

>actually a russian, going to the college, living in a dorm
>woke up to see Trump winning Florida
>THAT'S IT
>go to class, trying my best to hide my feelings, only a small smug smile
>butthurt german lefties wearing all black, some of them crying
>feels good man

I miss the meme war, it was a fucking blast.
88th meme brigade CPL user here.

>Trump wins
>walk into work calm, cool and collected
>normally in a polo, but in a button-down shirt tucked in
>people are in a combination of shock and disconnect

Ended up being the most smug person in existence that day.

Things were so easy back then. Foreign Legion Shitpost Corps reporting in.

F

It was hilarious and surreal. I never thought the madman could actually do it (well, until Comey "reopened" Pandora's box. That's when I knew she was toast for real). Was elated the whole day more because Hillary lost, but I I did feel a little bad for the random people I saw who were obviously shook, confused etc. But more exasperated for them buying MSM version of universe.

I went to sleep fucking thrilled as shit. I was the only one who said trump was going to win, amongst the people there, and they didn't believe me. It was a good night.

The liberal tears of the next day was icing on the cake.

boston here. I was feeling amazing and tried to conserve my smile on the commute to work. I saw so many cucks on the train with tear-stained eyes from the night before. a few times people double glanced at me because they could tell I was in a good mood, I just looked back and they got scared and looked away. I could also tell a bunch of people didn't shower that morning because it smelled like body odor on the train.

it was great and I can't wait for this Friday

Bittersweet really the victory felt great but the memes getting there were better. Not the same energy since.

I was smug as a liberal

I just walked around with the biggest shit eating grin I ever had. It felt great.

>stayed up late that night to be sure he got it
>stick amplifier out my front door, play star spangled banner on my guitar at full blast
>next morning have unstoppable shit-eating grin on my face for the full 40 mile drive, breaking out into hysterical laughter at every disappointed lefty I passed on the way
>get to work (gun counter on a military base), high fives all around, everybody telling stories of what they were doing when they heard he won

Not the day of, but exactly one week after election day:

>be in public speaking class
>last speech we have to give, a speech to persuade
>initially was going to do something in Syria
>but after seeing people throw literal riots, decide to do a speech to persuade people to see the opposing view re: the election
>why people had legit image reasons to vote for Trump
>why some people had legitimate concerns to have with a Trump administration
>about how just because someone disagrees with you, doesn't mean they're evil
>try to make the point that disagreeing with someone is pretty damn American, but just claiming that the other side is evil isn't
>I go 2nd
>first speaker gets up
>fat and wearing a cat shirt
>starts with "Last Tuesday I went to bed, numb. I woke up the next day, numb."
>oh lawd
>highlights include: fascism has come to America, black people should cover themselves and white paint, and everyone should act like cats
>he literally advocates for people to act like pussies

Cont

>had the day off so I could watch the election night.
>next work day I had a pep in my step, my protrump worker was less grumpy for a guy who had his life ruined earlier, and the lib who bet me 20$ was meh and joked the election and bet off.

I'm still not tired of the constant winning

I live in a red state and everyone I know voted for Trump.

We all knew he was going to win and knew that the media was lying about Hillary's popularity.

I didn't have a single doubt for a second that the madman would pull it off.

holy shit

This is how I watched him win, with my crying hillary supporting gf laying naked across me

>work construction
>all my coworkers are trump supporters
>worked an overnight shift the night of the election
>find out trump won while hanging an antenna
>job site erupts into cheers
>go home next morning, lib roommates mad, posting hysterical fb statuses about fighting on the front lines in a civil war against the evil fascists
>anti trump march/protest in my neighborhood that night (live near capitol)
>tons of cars getting bricked, tried to rip my gas cap door off, passenger door kicked in, etc
>lil peeved but hey, we won.

Is your gf Australian?

Woke up, pinched myself, went to class, later took an exam that I aced, and then I got back to my apt and shitposted on Sup Forums with a grin on my face.

gosh, what an enthralling story

we're all very happy that you chose to share it with us

>Q&A time
>I just got called a fascist/racist/sexist for about 7 minutes
>I ask him if he knows what a straw man is, because that's what his whole speech was
>He says he knows, I take it to mean he doesn't know what a straw man is
>I get up, give my speech with a little more vim and vigor than I planded
>fatty just asks during my Q&A if I think the Wall will be built
>I don't think it will, but we might see an actual enforcement of immigration laws
>afterwarda, the miner's wife old lady in our class says she was a life long Democrat, but voted Trump

This fat fuck also used Agents of SHIELD when he talked about gun control.

also, my fellow uni students were all upset
lots of people saying they were going to canada
lots of people talking about how racist america still is
the night of i saw tons of snapchat stories of stupid little whores crying
it was good

thank (you) for sharing that awesome post

>blogposting

I was at a university in a very conservative state. It was just silent every where I went.

I bet (((Steinberg))) is regretting that now.

>be me
>stay up all night because of timezones
>mfw Trump won

>What kind of mood were you/your co-workers in the day it was revealed Trump won?

kek, nice

Here's another one that aged well.

BEND

I'm a PS major, and I desperately wanted to talk with everyone about the election, but everyone around the campus was too exasperated to hold up a good conversation. They literally couldn't even...

kek love this. never gets reported by the MAYN STREEM METEOR.

can't wait to see what this presidency brings.

>be the only trump supporter in my family
>be the only one to actually go out and vote, besides my mother who still hasn't said whom she voted for
>girlfriend been bitching for the previous two weeks to attend a party
>tell her for the last time "im watching the emperor make america great again tonight, you can come over if you want"
>she wont go to a party without me so comes to my house instead with her brother and her black lesbian friend just as the festivities begin
>those 3, my sister, my mother, and father are all watching the votes get counted
>i make pina coladas for everyone
>when i hand my girlfriends friend hers she asks me why my dad hass a confederate flag hanging up on his wall (visible from outside window)
>"idk guess he hates black people"
>tension.jpg everyones shocked.
>laugh and say "no im just kidding he has it because of dukes of hazard or some shit, you know the flag on the general lee"
>rest of the night consists of me laughing at everyone saying "no fucking way"
>my girlfriend thinks im some kind of oracle to predict trump winning from the beginning despite everyone on the news

If I had the chance to do it all over again, I'd do it without hesitation.
Praise Kek.

check this shit

Honestly? A little scared. I was quite happy but I work as a teacher in a shithole Hispanic neighborhood in the Bronx. The kids are animals and their parents are just as bad. Was thinking of calling out sick but went in anyway. Everyone was so sad and somber and the kids were pissed (mostly cursing trumps name). I had to hide my smile, as I hope most of them get deported, but I told them I didn't vote.

Hate my job, but I want the year of experience and then I'll try for a better neighborhood next year.

It pretty much only kicked off here when Trump started talking about making Farage ambassador

Those who served will never forget. It was a magical time. I never shit posted so hard, and never will again. I think that was the apex of Sup Forums. Within days the movement fractured, but then it was one entity. We started something big here.

>order a copy of Crippled America to trigger some Amazon employees
>come to work Nov. 9
>millennial slut coworkers looking extra pouty today
>boner activated
>spend following days pretending to be apolitical and mostly saying I abstained from voting
>tried to subtly redpill them by saying things like people were tired of media corruption, etc.
I really, really wish I had come out of the closet more and rubbed it in their faces to be honest

Good lord, everyone who posted shit like that should have been forced to dox themselves.

Mixed bag where i worked. i was stoked but didn't rub it in. Some hill supporters were absent and the rest were just quiet.

youtube.com/watch?v=RsFzELQzzaM

SALUTE!

I'm a 3rd year law school student. I watched Donald win the night before and laughed at the thought of all my liberal classmates the next day.

Nothing could prepare me for what I would experience.

The university was at a standstill. There were townhall meetings and safe-spaces where people could go.

Professors called in and cancelled class.

This is at a fucking LAW SCHOOL and adults were acting like it was the end of the world.

Fucking. Hilarious.

had to fucking sleep all day because i was up all night, then i went out to a bar with friends in my maga hat, it was one of the best days ever

Everyone was happy, except the one angry bull dyke who threw a fit and stormed out of work after 2 hours.

Nice.stay frosty brother

Good portion of spectators over here in the shitpost capital were quite pleased.

Some libtard teen friends were mortified until it hit some of them they aren't American.
Not that the genderfluid or emotionally overcomplex really cared about that detail.

I paraded my excitement and remembered all that this group of strange, springing deplorables of society had wanted to or seemed to accomplish, and saw it all given back.

It had the music to go with it too. youtube.com/watch?v=yZNtYmdZ-4c

Half of the people didn't really give a shit. They know 0 about Politics, and especially non-British politics.

The other 45% was in disbelief at how stupid Americans are for voting Trump, and the remaining 5% were ecstatic (including me)

Burien checking in

were they doing it like a funeral?

Absolutely. Pol is a 3-4 now.it's was a fucking 10 then

I wore my red MAGA hat and shirt while carrying a flag through my schools campus, library, halls and classroom with the biggest damn smile on my face.

Nothing could bring me down that day.

I was at university. My building was Engineering, Computer Science, and for some reason Visual Communication and Design. I guess the school thought it would be a good idea to have some women in the building. Everyone was stoked and the mood was generally happy, for exception of the hall where they hung the VCD projects. There were three anti-Trump projects hung up including a faux newspaper front page that had several stories full of pure salt. Articles titled "Trump Wins, Nuclear War with Russia Imminent" and "Mexican Immigrants Fear for their Future." I could not have asked for a better place to be post victory. Celebration and salt mining both in one place.

I've been listening to this on repeat ever since trump won. Will it ever get old? Can someone make a 4 year long video so I don't have to keep repeating?

I went to class after staying up all night. Nobody at my school folowed the election much, I couldn't stop grinning all day some people probably thought I was a sperg.

>This fat fuck also used Agents of SHIELD when he talked about gun control.

College fag here. You'd be surprised how often I hear kids make references to their retarded tv shows or rappers inorder to make a point. It's amazing how their whole perspective on life has to be through the lens of their television and media.

> staying up all night (no lectures the next morning)
> watching italian libtards journalist slowly realizing that Clinton lost
> Trump is officially declared the President Elect
> open facebook to drink some early tears
> wake up my roommate by softly whispering "Trump won"
> he just replies "kek"

Felt good man.

You are a scholar. I didn't dare actively voice my support of Trump in any of my classes, because often I believe it would impact my grades since all of my college professors clearly hated Trump. But oh well.

I was in a daze because I stayed up until 4am.

It was so surreal. My co workers are conservatives so they were in a state of disbelief and awe that he pulled it off.

>Before election
>No one talked about who they were voting for although you could pick up hints from general political conversations

>After election
>Half dozen people said they voted for Trump without even asking

Major case of the Shy Tory Effect

I had work the morning after election, so I decided i'd go to bed when I was certain who'd won.

I was asleep by the time they announced he had Florida.

I'm 28 years old, married with a kid, and a Marine Corps veteran. I fucking dare any professor to fuck with me on some petty shit like that.

>the two guys below the podium who look like they're taking cover from gunfire

I work in a place that is literally 100% liberal/sjw. I had to hide my shit eating grin all day.

slightly hungover because I just couldn't stop celebrating best night evah

this sort of thing is what makes this election so fucking unique, never before in history has there been so much concentrated buthurt, the best is obamas "at least I will go down as a president" joke, this is going to go down in history for all time. Do you guys think this election was a major redpill for obama? He had all the support in the world from black people, but they couldn't be bothered to go vote.

I was still in basic training. We were towing the line at 5 a.m. when my drill sergeant came and told us our next president was Donald trump. All I remember was smiling so hard and so long

my family has been in a bad mood since lmao

underrated

>Me and two of my friends stay up to watch the count
>I get tired and go to sleep
>Wake up at 6am to see he now has a 99% of becoming president
>My friends are still up keking themselves
>I put on my MAGA and watch until its official
>Grin the whole time
>Go to college, politics class
>Everyone looks drained and dead inside, apart from me and 4 other lads who are the only Trump supporters
>Listen to the emotional libs bitch and moan the whole time
>Go home
>Watch the absolute meltdown unfold on social media

It was one of the best days of my life. That and Brexit.

Brexit was awesome too. I went to work smiling that day. No one else worked with gave a fuck about Brexit either way though, if they had heard of it.

didn't really effect us since Canadian, but the morning after he won everyone came to work cheering and fist-pumping, mood was so great. Mostly conservatives where I work who hate Trudeau so they were all happy that someone like Trump would have power so close to home. Mood was really positive for like an entire week.

My entire fucking school was DEAD
It was as if WW3 started, not even the hallway lights were on.
Everyone was so sad and bummed and meanwhile I was fucking stoked but trying to hide it because I live in a state infested by liberals (Massachusetts)
>i lied to my parents and told them I voted for gill stein and they believed me
>mfw this was the first election I got to vote in and voted for trump

i actually enjoyed brexit even more since it was the first time an anti-globalist event truly took place. also it was on a friday, i believe, so i was able to celebrate all weekend.

i work with a bunch of niggers so they cant even watch fox news, me and the local white boy were celebrating and in filipino so its not a race thing. fuck lefties.

Born in 92 here and I may be able to shed some light on that. I make references to movies, books and comics all the time as a way to help get points across. I do it a bit more tactfully than most my age as I use them as a framing device to make my points more relate-able.

I have seen people use a media reference as their entire argument and think its retarded to do so. However, people use what they can to make points and if its all they know what else can they do when they don't take in anything else.

Its modern intellectual laziness

Awesome man. Glad to hear at least some Americans cared about Brexit.

On that day, I went into college listening to March Of The Grenadiers and Rule Britannia on full blast. Had never felt so British in my life.

My girlfriend and I were ecstatic of you Brits. A lot more of over here actually care about you fucks that it may seem.

So damn proud of you guys.

I remember waking up and googling the results straight away. He was at 276 at the time, I think. I couldn't believe it when I saw he had won PA and was leading in MI/WI. No word a lie, I whispered to myself, "the absolute madman. He actually did it."

There was a beaming smile across my face for the next 24 hours. That day also had the only snow my city got all year -- comfy as fuck.