Daily reminder that this man raped 12 women

Daily reminder that this man raped 12 women.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1yBd5RY7GRo&feature=youtu.be
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

daily reminder, women are inferior bio cunts and therefore no one gives a shit

i bet they enjoyed it

Verbally so it was legal.

what about bill?

Daily reminder: That Donald Trump is the ultimate alpha of america for getting away with rapping bitches.

What was his sentence?

"Grab em by the Hillary"

thats okay because it was legal

>raping women is bad

sage

This thread proves that Sup Forums is okay if their own mothers are raped by random men.

That's ok because he is an alt right asshole and allowed anything according to Trumpshills.

Then theyd be fucking a corpse m8
This post proves OP is okay with Necrophillia

No silly, I raped your mother in her hospital bed. But you and your dad were okay with it.

Daily reminder that there is no proof of that and that OP sucks Cock

Thats the only girl youll ever get OP
One soaked in piss and shit

It's not my fault if you and your dad were too lazy to keep your mom cleaned up for me.

Daily reminder that he didn't

Now your girl.... is a fucking monster.

Oh I see OP
YOu want a round with my dad as well

OP confirmed extreme necrophilliac and scatsexual

Hows that sweet sweet taste of asshole in your mouth

Proofs.

Saved

I didn't actually kiss your dad after he rimmed me during hospital sex with your mom, but I'll take your word for it that it's sweet.

You must be 18 to post here faggot

Wow, two fucking corpses and OP wants to fuck em both
My dad died before my mom, have fun with your rotting asshole corpseparty

Hillary will be next you better get that tongue ready for hilldog asshole

PROOFS?! Where the fuck have you been? Proof?! What's the matter, don't believe it unless Alex Jones or Breitbart says it's true?! Hahah, good luck with that pal! Fucking sexist pig.

Wow your parents were shit-tier genetics then. You needed Obamacare.

You'll probably be next. Better hope Trump doesn't destroy America's healthcare system entirely.

No he didn't. Here's your (You)

>Obongocare
Literally what

he is fucking rapist pig..god I hope so much he has a fatal aneurysm or heart attack in the next few months.

daily reminder that you don't live in reality.
how does it feel to be brainwashed by a cult?
my friend said she felt a deep and wounding shame for several years after breaking out of the cult she got sucked into.
says she wanted to kill herself.
i don't really blame her. it is pretty fucking shameful to let yourself be brainwashed.

Just for you

youtube.com/watch?v=1yBd5RY7GRo&feature=youtu.be

Good.

And never sued like he said he would

reddit pls go away

That's the worst drawing of Bill Clinton I've ever seen

Your friend sounds stupid and you sound stupid.

Probably should both kill yourselves.

OP raped my dog. This is a fact because I said it.

So no proofs?

FIle a lawsuit and then it has some legitimacy, like the rape charges do.

We need a pushy grabbing, ass kicking, politically incorrect, deal closing mother fucker to deal with a the shills, tards and fuckwads within our borders, outside our borders and and trying to cross our borders. Obama has made us the world's tampon for 8 years and brought the most divisive era the US has seen since the 1960s. Meanwhile the cucks supporting him, labourers, factory workers and even lower management are seeing their jobs shipped over seas and foreign workers replacing them at home. Good riddance to Obama.

8 years in the white house

You've been getting raped by Obama for 8 years

Why is there a picture of Trump where Bill Clinton should be? And why did you mention only 12?

OP denies it was dog rape.
Peanut butter was involved, so it was "consensual".

Oh really? What lawsuits? Oh, the ones that never seem to make it into court? There was one... But the woman dropped the charges the day the woman was supposed to step into court. Seriously, anyone who thinks the rapes actually took place have their heads in their asses? So what, billionaire reality TV star was not a sweet enough target? These women sat on their lawsuits because why? They somehow knew Trump would win POTUS? And rape lawsuits? Have you ever even thought about that? Like, do you think that's how court works? Here's how a legit rape goes, woman gets raped, goes to the hospital or calls the police. In the hospital the police take her statement, and do a rapekit. If there's evidence, the police go and arrest the rapist. Then the rapist ends up in jail, and criminal court. Then the court has to prove they're a rapist, if they do, they go to prison. So, tell me, where does the lawsuit come into play when their is a rape? Is that how you think victims go to court, with a lawsuit? What are the police doing, what's their job in this scenario? What are detectives? Is that how a murder goes, to send the murderer to prison, the person who was killed has to file a lawsuit?

They all went to court and are all pending. They'll be one of the things that lead to his impeachment, along with the conspiring with Russia to subvert the American government.

I wish you Russian filth would stop posting here.

Daily reminder that OP nigger dick sucking faggot with AIDS.

OP являeтcя пидop

Daily reminder you need to get back on your meds, you're fucking delusional.

That's not Bill